RS3 grill Group Buy

Hi I have a 2010 s3 sportback am after a black grill so it's same as black pack grill any 1got any for sale

Has anyone got a picture of the rs3 grille in gloss black or Matt black on a sline bumper as they all seem to be on an s3 bumper on here cheers

i get extremely lost throughout this chain trying to find my answer, can someone help me?

I want the stock regular S3 emblem for the front grill on the mesh , is there a emblem or way that is guaranteed? I don't want to rig anything or look sloppy.

i get extremely lost throughout this chain trying to find my answer, can someone help me?

I want the stock regular S3 emblem for the front grill on the mesh , is there a emblem or way that is guaranteed? I don't want to rig anything or look sloppy.

Use the original bracket for the mesh grill and buy a rear S3 badge and stick it on top of the bracket so it looks OEM. The stock emblem will not fit. That's what I did anyway and looks OEM

Use the original bracket for the mesh grill and buy a rear S3 badge and stick it on top of the bracket so it looks OEM. The stock emblem will not fit. That's what I did anyway and looks OEM
IS that the only way so far? I read about that one

Hello

I am interested in RS5 Full Black with Black grill for my A5 Sportback 2015.
Any idea where to find one ?
I am based in UK.

Thanks

I would be keen for an RS3 grill for my 57 plate A3 2.0 TDI Quattro.

Anyone know if this is possible for my pre-facelift car?

I would be keen for an RS3 grill for my 57 plate A3 2.0 TDI Quattro.

Anyone know if this is possible for my pre-facelift car?
the grilles from this group buy was for post. facelift. only

OK guys and here it is. The RS3 and other RS grill group buy. See below for info. This will run for 2 weeks so as to incorporate pay day. Please make a list with name and type of grill you would like.

Prices are as follows

1-10 grills £220 + £10 delivery UK mainland. If we get more than 10 then the price will reduce accordingly

All these grills are included in the group buy:-

RS3
RS4 B8
RS5 Pre Facelift
RS6 C6 (£199 for Ally colour only)
RSQ5 Pre Facelift
RSQ7
RS7

Colour combinations:-

Full aluminium silver with black/chrome logo
Full black with black/chrome logo
Black and chrome with black/chrome logo
Black and aluminium with black/chrome/aluminium logo

All I need for just now is a list so if you want one pop your name down.
These are probably the best rep grills money can buy (THE GRILLS ARE NOT GENUINE AUDI) but are about as good quality with zero fitting issues.

Please ensure that these grills fit your car as I will not be responsible for fitment issues (i.e 8P2 S3 Pre-facelift)

Cheers

1. Brodster - RS3 Full black with chrome or black rings
2. S3J - RS3 Full black with chrome or black rings
3. Rabie2412 - RS4 B8
4. Dannyeveritt - RS3 Full black with black rings

hi guys i need some help before i place my order.
need to know if the rs3 8p grill fits straight on to a s3 8p bumper

Yes. My 2011 8P S3 fitted the aftermarket 8P RS3 grille

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429988261643686

As per picture it's mounted via clips and screws which surrounds the grille onto the bumper

Again yes as I had an OEM titanium grille and a black aftermarket grille and they have exactly the same mounts/fixing points

If ur going to buy an RS3 grille for and Audi A3 or S3 8p dont cheat on cheese as it will be full off holes .

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk