Facelift RS3 Grill Conversion

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone has bought some of the cheap chinese knock offs and the xenonzuk RS3 grill for the 2017 S3s? Could you post some pics please.

Go buy the real deal ***. ..
I don't need your opinion on what to buy, I'm asking what others have that are within my budget and what they're like. Simple really.

Reactions: Jonny B and Starry
I believe oem grills are up In the £600/700 region so looking for a quality after market part is a fair question. After all it’s just a piece of plastic and purely ascetic.

I believe oem grills are up In the £600/700 region so looking for a quality after market part is a fair question. After all it’s just a piece of plastic and purely ascetic.

£6-700 is cheaper than I thought it would be. Being an rs part I would have thought it would be in the 4 figures
Had a look at the xenonz ones and I didn’t like the look of them. No Audi rings just didn’t look right

Indeed, when I last looked a genuine OEM was in the region of £1000 including the crash barrier that matches it.

So you would fit some cheap tat grille on a fairly new S3....

Genuine RS Grill without the numberplate plinth is approx £960.00 at the moment and need modification to fit a non-RS module. Nothing major however. These cheaper 3rd party grills are not great to be honest. There are a couple of companies that got in early and made a decent grill with the Audi rings mount and Quattro logos. Grills made these days come in parts in order to get through customes it seems, so when you order a grill you get:

-Grill designed to fit an non-RS3 car.
-Quattro logo letters, backed with 3M tape, loose in a dope bag.
-a black plastic Audi rings mount.
-silver or black Audi rings badge.

They are shipping the parts in on their own so as to not get caught. They should rename it from rs3 style grill to rs3 style ikea grill :)

Reactions: jimojameso, Jassyo06 and (deleted member)
I don't need your opinion on what to buy, I'm asking what others have that are within my budget and what they're like. Simple really.

Well you've been given it.....your the one posting about the price of your car in posts gone by and coming across as being so car proud....but you'd be interested in fitting a poor quality and NOT SO.... replica like RS3 Grille.......to your pride n joy....Eh...Hang...on...how about!!! why not...try and organise a Group buy....contact @creweaudiparts , Tom see what he can do...for you.

Again Just my opinion

Reactions: 8YARWY and Adam14

Aesthetic bit of cheap over priced plastic on a newish car.... come on

Aesthetic bit of cheap over priced plastic on a newish car.... come on

If you have such a problem with what/how much people want to spend on their car when it comes to modifications why don’t you just buy an OEM grill for the OP ?

Reactions: Jonny B
If you have such a problem with what/how much people want to spend on their car when it comes to modifications why don’t you just buy an OEM grill for the OP ?

@A.ShawnS3 .....that post is very passively aggressive mate....i dont have a problem fellow member it's you that has...with a silly comment ergo...you buy em a cheap yin.....

So you would fit some cheap tat grille on a fairly new S3....
I think the op was asking wether they are indeed cheap tat or of a decent quality, I’m sure if they are tat then he wouldn’t fit one.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hi,

@jassyo06 thanks for the mention.

Genuine black gloss 2017 RS3 grill without "forward collision warning" £931.86 if theres interested in more than 2 i can get the price down to around £845.00

Thanks

Reactions: Adam14, Jassyo06 and AlS3BE
Hi,

Genuine black gloss 2017 RS3 grill without "forward collision warning" £931.86 if theres interested in more than 2 i can get the price down to around £845.00

Thanks

Is that including the crash bar behind it?
I might be interested but it will be in a few months time possible early next year.

Is that including the crash bar behind it?
I might be interested but it will be in a few months time possible early next year.
Crashbar cover and “clips” you mean? Also worth confirming if this includes parking sensor mounts.

Reactions: AlS3BE
@A.ShawnS3 .....that post is very passively aggressive mate....i dont have a problem fellow member it's you that has...with a silly comment ergo...you buy em a cheap yin.....

You can take my opinion however you like, MATE.

Hi,

Thanks
I'll have one at £845 if this includes all the fitting kit
Hopefully someone will join me
Also cough cough what about me black painted Audi rings lol

Well you've been given it.....your the one posting about the price of your car in posts gone by and coming across as being so car proud....but you'd be interested in fitting a poor quality and NOT SO.... replica like RS3 Grille.......to your pride n joy....Eh...Hang...on...how about!!! why not...try and organise a Group buy....contact @creweaudiparts , Tom see what he can do...for you.

Again Just my opinion

Steady on Jamesey boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

If you guys no what other parts are needed "clips,crash bar" i can get prices.

Thanks

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Adam14
I know I’m a PFL guy sneaking in here. But i did buy a cheap grille from AliExpress but in the end got an OEM grille from the folks at @creweaudiparts. The finish on the cheap one looked fine but If i looked hard enough i could see some imperfections so decided to just bite the bullet.