RS3 going

James 123

Reaction score
Hi all, just putting a quick message on here to say I’m about to put my car up for sale if anyone’s after one before it goes on autotrader. 41,000 miles ( I’ve had it for nearly 2 years and 27,000 of those miles ) its got a stage one mrc map which I’ve had from near enough the word go, had secondary cats removed so sounds like the dogs, its got nearly all optional extras including Merlin purple exclusive paint, pan roof, b and o, sss, mag ride, acc, side assist, ilp, black pack, roof rails, electric folding mirrors, and push button start to name a few. It’s only been serviced at Audi even with it being modified, last one being last month where it was noted my front brake discs and pads needed doing so instead of going Audi disks and pads I got revo to put me some alcon discs on with ferodo pads. Got all records for services and work done etc. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me with any offers. If not it’ll be on autotrader next week as soon as I can get some pics done at the weekend. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. James.

Reactions: jimojameso and ImyRs3
Hi all, just putting a quick message on here to say I’m about to put my car up for sale if anyone’s after one before it goes on autotrader. 41,000 miles ( I’ve had it for nearly 2 years and 27,000 of those miles ) its got a stage one mrc map which I’ve had from near enough the word go, had secondary cats removed so sounds like the dogs, its got nearly all optional extras including Merlin purple exclusive paint, pan roof, b and o, sss, mag ride, acc, side assist, ilp, black pack, roof rails, electric folding mirrors, and push button start to name a few. It’s only been serviced at Audi even with it being modified, last one being last month where it was noted my front brake discs and pads needed doing so instead of going Audi disks and pads I got revo to put me some alcon discs on with ferodo pads. Got all records for services and work done etc. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me with any offers. If not it’ll be on autotrader next week as soon as I can get some pics done at the weekend. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. James.
Out of interest, what price are you putting it up for? And what's the next car?!

No next car for a few months I’m afraid, we’ve bought an x trail a while back for the seven seats and with baby no 4 here I need the money outta my car for a bigger house, hence the reluctant sale. You guys on here probably have a better idea than me what it’s worth, but having spent over 2 1/2 grand on it in the last month I’m looking north of 33k. What do you think it’s worth? Pm if you like. Sorry it’s a 65 reg I ment to add and free of finance to make the sale easy.

No next car for a few months I’m afraid, we’ve bought an x trail a while back for the seven seats and with baby no 4 here I need the money outta my car for a bigger house, hence the reluctant sale. You guys on here probably have a better idea than me what it’s worth, but having spent over 2 1/2 grand on it in the last month I’m looking north of 33k. What do you think it’s worth? Pm if you like. Sorry it’s a 65 reg I ment to add and free of finance to make the sale easy.
It certainly has a lot going for it and while the colour could be a love/hate thing, I personally like it. Private sale could see you get up towards your asking price...perhaps it's a little optimistic. I still miss my PFL RS3. I think the more characterful engine in the PFL will mean it'll become the more sought after car in years to come, especially with EV set to take over the world of motoring.

Reactions: Marshy and NevMan