Rs3 fitted with r8 wheel

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117185

Reactions: Bryant1998, tigerhonaker, Count Drunkula and 1 other person
Wow, very nice...pricey I expect!

yes, not cheap. Supply and fit are £1500. Or fitting is £500 if you can find all the components cheaper anywhere else.

Reactions: Riko0073
^^ I got one of those wheels (with more satellite buttons) free with my R8 :)

Reactions: CHEZ
Looks great @Boj27

People on here spend all kinds of cash on pointless carbon trims and mono pur this that and the other. The steering wheel is something you look at and hold on every drive so IMO is well worth the money.

Reactions: jimojameso and Bryant1998
£1500 :blink: It looks the same as what was in out A4 black edition but with 2 extra buttons and an rs badge. As log as your happy that is all that matters but personally i would have spent that money elsewhere.

£1500 :blink: It looks the same as what was in out A4 black edition but with 2 extra buttons and an rs badge. As log as your happy that is all that matters but personally i would have spent that money elsewhere.

They sell for £1000 used all day, so once I sell the car it’s only £500 for the privilege really

+ the cost of removing the wheel and putting the car back to standard.

+ the cost of removing the wheel and putting the car back to standard.

that cost would be a big fat zero lol, the existing wheel works without any wiring changes needing to be reverted. I can change it on my own

Looks insane, well worth the money, bet it feels like a spaceship now lol

It’s more of a sound investment than 2/3 grands worth of carbon fibre on the exterior that’s gonna get chipped, stolen or vandalised...

Looks great, nothing wrong with pointless, showy mods. I have plenty of them haha...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bryant1998