RS3 Configuration (let's see what you've got then)

Looks like vorsprung is the way to go for pan roof, hud etc
Shame you can't change the interior

Who ever said there won't be many vorsprungs about I think was very wrong

Reactions: 3vans
This is mine. A4MSNY03

Thank goodness the Carbon comes with Sports Exhaust. Don't need ceramic brakes or the 5K price tag.

Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
I see the steering wheel does not have the 12 o'clock marker.

Looks like leather, rather than the alcantara also which I'm quite happy about.

Reactions: 3vans
where the hell do you go to re-enter codes on the site ?

circular wheel IS bigger - you can tell on this view - the top increases a bit in addition to the lower section ...

FLAT TOP
ROUND BOTTOM
Not a lot - but when you cycle between the views you can see the top increase

Attachments

• 1628758613139.png
    1628758613139.png
    524.8 KB · Views: 97
I'm waiting for the order to be confirmed by MSG but I have readied the 3D modeller (from audi.pl) for AKYDDT3B in Nogaro

It will hopefully look something like this:

• Love
Reactions: davc, Pinky1959, NevMan and 6 others
Ordered this morning, RS3 Sportback Vorsprung in Turbo Blue.

I was right about the **** up on the press release, they probably rushed it out and didn't verify the details - there is no option for Dynamic Pack on the Vorsprung and you get adaptive dampers and sport exhaust as standard, so I'm happy with that.

Reactions: 3vans, NevMan and Add_Profile
Anyone know the GMFV on the different options?

TBH I want a hybrid of all 3 editions, no Pano, with HUD, with Wheels from Vorsprung, with flat Bottomed Wheel, at the lower price ;) Unfortunately I'm out for the time being. Will see if they improve individual options at a later date.

Reactions: NevMan
Pano roof only on vorsprung model ? And a big wheel to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it is actually that much bigger though mate - still $hi7 you can't have flat bottom though
Yeah - pan roof to vorsprung only.

A real shame the interior packs not available yet, really look good. Likely to come later, along with maybe some more customisation. Probably post chip shortage debacle

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Chaps, looks like stuff is appearing, check this out:

975bf8c1eaeea2ebfeb0f89717c6b5b2.jpg

Reactions: billymc92
Hi everyone,

New to the forum and coming from a MY19 S3.

I ordered mine yesterday at Sheffield Audi. Not gone crazy at all with mine as owning an RS3 is a dream come true in itself.

Standard Car
Comfort & Sound Pack
Alu roof rails
Turbo Blue

I've been given a delivery of Mid November potential as I was one of the first orders and first from JCT but will just be happy to get behind the wheel whenever it arrives.

Cheers

Steve

And unless I am mistaken you can add pano, mag ride etc individually

Ignore me, no idea what configurator I was on, but clearly not the UK one

• Haha
Reactions: UncleRick, 3vans and Add_Profile
really does make the interior drab without the design pack - we will ALL be kicking ourselves when it's added to the configurator - and probably after our orders are locked in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
was the above not from the UK site then ?

Sorry mate, I was getting excited for all of you

Lol all that will appear shortly after all the 1st round of early adopter orders are in and locked down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quite possibly the strategy by Audi, to get the production going to start with the least amount of complexity to reduce any early life build snags.

Reactions: 8YARWY
I am definitely going off the boil and waiting for the dust to settle down....

Reactions: Add_Profile and 8YARWY
Haven't read all the comments but after a quick look through configurator earlier, this is how I would summarise it.

"Hello Sir/Madam, interested in the new RS3. Well it starts from £50,900........but you won't want that model...shall we just go straight to ordering you a Vorsprung trim. It has all the equipment you want"

I'll read all the comments but does appear to be a case of maybe waiting for dust to settle and I hope people are right that further options will appear later down the line

Reactions: NevMan, 8YARWY, RS03??? and 1 other person
Anyone know the GMFV on the different options?

TBH I want a hybrid of all 3 editions, no Pano, with HUD, with Wheels from Vorsprung, with flat Bottomed Wheel, at the lower price ;) Unfortunately I'm out for the time being. Will see if they improve individual options at a later date.

apparently audi finance don't even have GFV / residuals for the RS3, so PCP cannot be calculated.... yet

I'm being sent the full list of available Exclusive colours, but I think I already know what I want

apparently audi finance don't even have GFV / residuals for the RS3, so PCP cannot be calculated.... yet

I'm being sent the full list of available Exclusive colours, but I think I already know what I want
I've just been quoted on it.