RS3 can no longer be ordered

Be still my beating Heart! Just literally got this earlier on this Morning:

Hi Alan,

the forecast date for your RS3 has finally been input into the factory systems we use to monitor production and logistics. As ever, the information is subject to change. currently the indication or forecast date is October 2023.

Kind Regards

Shrewsbury Audi

If that doesn't move forward & materialise into a Spring 23 delivery then I'm out.........
2 year wait !

Go on , live a bit , it will change your life for the better.:icon thumright:

Nah thanks.

Never been interested in 2 wheels as someone said above, its other motorists you have to worry about.

An uncle of mine was knocked off his bike by a car pulling out of a junction in the 90’s broke both his tib/fib and he had a long recovery, was never the same afterwards, he gave up working and was never the same guy after that.

Each to their own though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terminator x
October 23 …. Seriously ?!
It sounds like they are just giving you a ludicrous date in the hope you’ll cancel and clear off imo.
You are probably right fella, As I said hands are tied until Mid spring. I don't currently have the Minerals to outright buy plan B. And not interested in Financing as agreements tend to be interest loaded at the Front end, To dissuade early settlement. I am not paying a year's interest when 6 weeks later I wouldn't have needed it........

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
One big advantage though, when you fly around the corner and there's a camera van looking at you, just stop and push the bike backwards back where you came from :)

Unless you've been stung on the left ball doing a 120mph wheelie with your wife on the back, you haven't lived. :)

Reactions: Daggerit
To say you can’t order a new RS3 anymore it looks like used values have plummeted albeit I know January valuations do tend to do this and should pick up again.

Just done a WBAC price check and £5k drop since November.

Seems the people who really wanted one and didn’t mind paying overs have done so. The market now should start correcting. 108 cars on auto trader shows plenty options for anyone wanting one now. I think by spring the prices will be more realistic. Not quite where they should be but certainly below list for low mileages

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Basher (Peter)
And a lot of nervous dealers who’ve paid overs to make a killing

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Daggerit
And a lot of nervous dealers who’ve paid overs to make a killing

Yeah. It’ll bring me great joy to see them lose their backsides given the stupid pricing…

Much like the folk buying up all the bog roll during the pandemic.

Yes it looks like the bubble has indeed burst.

January is always a terrible month for car values though - but good if you’re looking to buy one i guess.

Not sure it’s burst yet but it certainly has a puncture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Haha
14k premium for a used Spec comparitive against my order (and I would have to live with Roof Rails) as well as used against new, So yes a slow puncture rather than a Burst I would say.....

Tbf I do think WBAC (& possibly others) do purposely lower the valuations considerably around this time of year.
They may / should pick up in a few weeks, certainly by March I’d say and could be higher than a valuation now. So a slow puncture now, with a repair / new tyre in a few weeks :)

Min has really dropped, 8k since November.

• Wow
Just had an Update Today, Build date advised now Wk27 which would mean WK33 delivery, Mid August?
No good to me to be honest. Insurance runs out in April on my existing Car, I 100% will not be reinsuring it.

Just had an Update Today, Build date advised now Wk27 which would mean WK33 delivery, Mid August?
No good to me to be honest. Insurance runs out in April on my existing Car, I 100% will not be reinsuring it.
*** you can always pay monthly and cancel it.

No good to me to be honest. Insurance runs out in April on my existing Car, I 100% will not be reinsuring it.If you wanted

Just cancel and be gone with the car simples f@@k waiting for a car for 2 years

Reactions: Alan Oliver and Snake Pliskin

BW 27 seems to be a massive production week from the comments I’ve seen recently. You can always switch car over on new policy, worst case if the existing insurer are not competitive to switch insurance over to rs3 you can always cancel midway and you will essentially be out of pocket for the months you have used plus probably a +£30 admin fee for cancellation of policy.

Any news of a facelift A3 :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: 8YARWY and Jassyo06
I changed my insurance mid term, in fact Ive just paid it again at £263.54
My build week was originally W16 2022, that came forward to W8 and then W1 and I got the car first week of March

Any news of a facelift A3 :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

You can picture a thread starting when a Facelift is announced eh……John “Audi say my car is built but I demand they give me a FL as compensation”

• Haha
I changed my insurance mid term, in fact Ive just paid it again at £263.54
My build week was originally W16 2022, that came forward to W8 and then W1 and I got the car first week of March
It's not the switching over of the Policy per se, It's just the waiting on the Car. I have initiated setting up the Trust fund for a interim payment. Currently 61K appears to be the price of an equivalent specified used 3000 miler, Which is doable.

47K is the Bottom line payment for the (Halo) order. So it's 14K worse off for a 2nd hand against new but I get my hands on it 6 months earlier (unless it comes forward)
I don't think an F80 M3 will fit in my Garage.....

It's not the switching over of the Policy per se, It's just the waiting on the Car. I have initiated setting up the Trust fund for a interim payment. Currently 61K appears to be the price of an equivalent specified used 3000 miler, Which is doable.

47K is the Bottom line payment for the (Halo) order. So it's 14K worse off for a 2nd hand against new but I get my hands on it 6 months earlier (unless it comes forward)
I don't think an F80 M3 will fit in my Garage.....
I was trying to give you a little hope with the BW dates, mine did come forward those 15 weeks :) I didnt realise just how lucky I was at the time............................

Prices are all over the place at the moment, I did a WBAC about 6 months ago and they then keep asking you to get an updated price, so from time to time I do,

6 days ago they offered £54k and said prices are likely to fall in Feb, yesterday they offered £56k :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: garethdj, Alan Oliver and Snake Pliskin
Cancelled my order this Afternoon.

• Sad
Reactions: Mike.46, Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
Cancelled my order this Afternoon.
Like myself you'll not regret it l pick up a wee fiesta ST3 in 2 weeks it'll do me for 2 years and l managed to get a good enough discount as well should be a fun car to drive

• Wow
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, itsbigyellow and Mr Freeze
Like myself you'll not regret it l pick up a wee fiesta ST3 in 2 weeks it'll do me for 2 years and l managed to get a good enough discount as well should be a fun car to drive
@........ well I didn't have you down as a Audi defector mate :laughing:

Get some pics up when you collect it :icon thumright:

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
Like myself you'll not regret it l pick up a wee fiesta ST3 in 2 weeks it'll do me for 2 years and l managed to get a good enough discount as well should be a fun car to
Will do alright on depreciation as well, not a fan myself of Fords, but no doubt another decent set of wheels being taken out of production, At least your windows will demist :grinning:

Reactions: Jassyo06
l pick up a wee fiesta ST3 in 2 weeks it'll do me for 2 years and l managed to get a good enough discount as well should be a fun car to drive
Some years ago I bought a focus as a 6-month stop gap, kept it 8 years! Fun to drive and thrashed the living daylights out of it and it never missed a beat. Still rate it as one of the best cars I have had.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Will be a great car mate and as @Mr Freeze says we need some pics :icon thumright: :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Mr Freeze
@........ well I didn't have you down as a Audi defector mate :laughing:

Get some pics up when you collect it :icon thumright:
It's a stop gap car and it's Avril's car mate paint choice l had the choice of black or white and white it was... no choice on options either Ford are fitting what they have left in the parts bins no Pano-roof but its got matrix headlights/digital cockpit...l really do miss a fast car but that will have to wait until the car industry settles a bit, been let down twice in the last few months one was a Focus ST3 and a Fully loaded polo GTI....both build dates where delayed quickest/low cost car availability was this fiesta 0% finance over 2 years... its not going to be driven softly....lol
Was looking on drive the deal RS4 £68k S3 is available with a 12% discount but not suitable for myself

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Mr Freeze
Will do alright on depreciation as well, not a fan myself of Fords, but no doubt another decent set of wheels being taken out of production, At least your windows will demist :grinning:
Not a fan of Ford's either mate after my 2013 Focus ST it was full of electrical Gremlins straight from the showroom and Ford's service department was a nightmare it was very difficult to get a reasonable car without paying over the odds for it....

It's a stop gap car and it's Avril's car mate paint choice l had the choice of black or white and white it was... no choice on options either Ford are fitting what they have left in the parts bins no Pano-roof but its got matrix headlights/digital cockpit...l really do miss a fast car but that will have to wait until the car industry settles a bit, been let down twice in the last few months one was a Focus ST3 and a Fully loaded polo GTI....both build dates where delayed quickest/low cost car availability was this fiesta 0% finance over 2 years... its not going to be driven softly....lol
Was looking on drive the deal RS4 £68k S3 is available with a 12% discount but not suitable for myself
I get where you're coming from with the car industry it's all over the place at the moment . I was also very interested in the new polo GTI myself a few months back . 0% APR is not to be sniffed at I thought it was a thing of the past to be honest especially on a two year deal .
I think they have made the front end softer on the facelift RS4 great car tho
I'am gonna wait to see what the facelift S3 looks like before I make a decision on my next car .

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
I get where you're coming from with the car industry it's all over the place at the moment . I was also very interested in the new polo GTI myself a few months back . 0% APR is not to be sniffed at I thought it was a thing of the past to be honest especially on a two year deal .

I'am gonna wait to see what the facelift S3 looks like before I make a decision on my next car .

Facelift S3 needs the 330 bhp EA888 engine and a more pleasing interior then it'll be the car it should have been from the start

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Mr Freeze