RS3 can no longer be ordered

So correct me if I'm wrong, I place an Order 13 months ago for a 60K Car that you have no idea whether I will receive it and don't see fit to be upfront about that but it's me that has to call you.......

Priceless.
That's because he has been on all the courses and he thinks he is superior to you :)

Ive said before I hate the whole 'Walking into an Audi showroom' thing, from (some, not all) of the snotty receptionists to the sales side all trying to look down on you and the funny thing is not one of them can afford the car your trying to buy.......................

Reactions: cooperp, Alan Oliver, Rs3Dude and 2 others
That's because he has been on all the courses and he thinks he is superior to you :)

Ive said before I hate the whole 'Walking into an Audi showroom' thing, from (some, not all) of the snotty receptionists to the sales side all trying to look down on you and the funny thing is not one of them can afford the car your trying to buy.......................

The Oldham showroom is a classic example of too many people doing what appears to be zilch

You see all the sales people with laptops open, appearing to be very busy tapping away / deep in conversation with each other, trying their hardest not to engage with anyone that walks thru the main doors showing any interest in a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DangerMouseUK and Mike.46
The Oldham showroom is a classic example of too many people doing what appears to be zilch

You see all the sales people with laptops open, appearing to be very busy tapping away / deep in conversation with each other, trying their hardest not to engage with anyone that walks thru the main doors showing any interest in a car.

I can't understand that Oldgam Audi middle management need sacked if thats the case? my son worked for Glasgow Audi for a period of 7 years and it was highly focused on sales so plenty of pressure on sales personnel and has been in every other brand he's worked for BMW and Porsche.......12 hour days a lot of the times and more so just now as its tougher to obtain stock and also sell

Reactions: Snake Pliskin

Called up Today & spoke to the GSM, In deference to him he says the right thing & (appears) to be showing/demonstrating empathy. For all I know though he could have been flicking the Vees on the other end of the phone.
Agreed that Volkswagen Group have got this badly wrong, As I said, I am not bothered about anything until next Spring, I am not in any position now to clear out my Garage to put Car inside and as I will have to move property next year for medical reasons spending 2k plus on CCTV & security posts etc is pointless on a property I have to vacate.
If I hear nothing by Mid April then it's Plan B. Considering new G87 M2 but would like to see one in flesh before dropping a 1K Deposit.
Sales guy at Rybrook BMW said 6 MONTHS Leadtime. "Now where have I heard that before?"

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Called up Today & spoke to the GSM, In deference to him he says the right thing & (appears) to be showing/demonstrating empathy. For all I know though he could have been flicking the Vees on the other end of the phone.
Agreed that Volkswagen Group have got this badly wrong, As I said, I am not bothered about anything until next Spring, I am not in any position now to clear out my Garage to put Car inside and as I will have to move property next year for medical reasons spending 2k plus on CCTV & security posts etc is pointless on a property I have to vacate.
If I hear nothing by Mid April then it's Plan B. Considering new G87 M2 but would like to see one in flesh before dropping a 1K Deposit.
Sales guy at Rybrook BMW said 6 MONTHS Leadtime. "Now where have I heard that before?"
I saw my first 240iM up close last week it was in white with what looked like M-performance carbon addenda fitted on it looked amazing in white and l don't see any reason why the new M2 won't look even better

Reactions: FBF01 and Snake Pliskin
I saw my first 240iM up close last week it was in white with what looked like M-performance carbon addenda fitted on it looked amazing in white and l don't see any reason why the new M2 won't look even better
Yes i saw a White Example at a Rybrook Dealer, I had seen a Sakhir Orange F87 M2 parked up as well & that slightly Clouded my judgement somewhat......

a contender for your next car mate ?
They do look damn good I agree.

I don't know mate what's next the Gti polo that was supposedly to arrive this month was put back till March after that we ordered a so named inbound Ford Fiesta ST3 that was to arrive before Xmas now looks like February if l order a car for myself it won't be until 2024 .....let down constantly

I don't know mate what's next the Gti polo that was supposedly to arrive this month was put back till March after that we ordered a so named inbound Ford Fiesta ST3 that was to arrive before Xmas now looks like February if l order a car for myself it won't be until 2024 .....let down constantly

That’s interesting … a friend of mine has a Golf R Line on order which was delivery this month and got changed to March also.

It’s a bit of a mess isn’t it.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Prices are continuing to drop as well despite deliveries being pushed back or seemingly just as bad as they were.

Prices are continuing to drop as well despite deliveries being pushed back or seemingly just as bad as they were.

Maybe people have finally realised they’re probably not worth paying £70-75k for.

Maybe also a time of year thing the falling prices as well

Reactions: HulkRS3 and Daggerit
Maybe people have finally realised they’re probably not worth paying £70-75k for.

Hardly worth list let alone overs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
Maybe also a time of year thing the falling prices as well

Anyone that paid overs is gonna be in for pain come selling time.

I bet AA are going to be concerned with values dropping and interest / finance rates rising, wrong time of year to be holding overpriced stock that no one can afford to PCP.

When I was R8 hunting (took me two years to take the plunge) the price dropped at this time of year and there were lots around and shot back up again around March and they were then pretty thin on the ground

When I was R8 hunting (took me two years to take the plunge) the price dropped at this time of year and there were lots around and shot back up again around March and they were then pretty thin on the ground

Much the same as bikes, the price always plummets at this time of the year and jumps back up on spring.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK, Basher (Peter) and Mike.46
Much the same as bikes, the price always plummets at this time of the year and jumps back up on spring.

Do you think so? Imho Demand softens but prices of bikes I would say definitely don't "plummet" Apart from hardened Sports bike riders now the Winters are not as harsh as they were so a lot of people on Cruisers/Adventure bikes still ride all year around.

Do you think so? Imho Demand softens but prices of bikes I would say definitely don't "plummet" Apart from hardened Sports bike riders now the Winters are not as harsh as they were so a lot of people on Cruisers/Adventure bikes still ride all year around.

Just in previous experiences I’ve seen a lot of variety in prices. I like to keep an eye on what my bike is with and when I got a quote in august it was £2000 more than last week. Granted I’ve added around 300 miles since then, but that’s not enough to justify the price change.

I’ll see what it’s worth come springtime, but I’d imagine probably around the same extra to bring it back up to what it was earlier in the year.

Reactions: Mike.46
Try Webuyanybike their prices are unbelieveable, I asked this time last year and they quoted me £6500 for my R1M and then mythered me for weeks and weeks to sell it to them (Server not accepting pictures atm)

Try Webuyanybike their prices are unbelieveable, I asked this time last year and they quoted me £6500 for my R1M

I don’t know what age yours is but that seems laughable, but I suppose that depends on mileage and all sorts.

Most Motorcycle dealers know that their stock will only devalue between now and Spring, they would rather sit on new unregistered bikes than second hand ones

Reactions: Basher (Peter) and Daggerit
I don’t know what age yours is but that seems laughable, but I suppose that depends on mileage and all sorts.

2016 with 8000 (dry) miles, probably worth about £13500 ish

I was told yesterday my M240i xdrive has been pushed back from Qtrt 1 to Qtr 2, ordered in Aug 22, this a backup just incase my RS3 V SB (ordered may 22) gets cancelled.

• Sad
Don’t think I was lowballed quite that badly, but not far off.

Here you go now pictures are working again, £6500 of R1M :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

R1M 1

Reactions: DangerMouseUK, Snake Pliskin, VAGRANT and 4 others
Very nice!

After WBAB offer it's your's for £6600 :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Just while we have deviated off a little, here's my others :)

Attachments

• 98R1.jpg
    98R1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9027.jpg
    IMG_9027.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6275.jpg
    IMG_6275.jpg
    819.3 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Alan Oliver and Daggerit
@8YARWY same. My concern is other idiots taking me out if on a bike.

TX.
Yes, you need to ride very defensively and do stuff like watch where people are looking, for eg, if they’re pulling out at a T junction (turning right in front of you) and there is either no vehicle in front of you or coming the other way that would stop them pulling out you need to prepared and able to avoid them

Reactions: Daggerit and 8YARWY
Yes, you need to ride very defensively and do stuff like watch where people are looking, for eg, if they’re pulling out at a T junction (turning right in front of you) and there is either no vehicle in front of you or coming the other way that would stop them pulling out you need to prepared and able to avoid them

Almost as bad as driving a car then these days.

One big advantage though, when you fly around the corner and there's a camera van looking at you, just stop and push the bike backwards back where you came from :)

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x and Daggerit
One big advantage though, when you fly around the corner and there's a camera van looking at you, just stop and push the bike backwards back where you came from :)

Or whip the plate off before you keep going.

Reactions: Mike.46
Almost as bad as driving a car then these days.

No, much worse, I had a do with a big sunglasses wearing blonde bird in a Range Rover who pulled out from a T junction and stopped dead in front of me (20mph road) and then proceeded to fire some f*cks in my direction

Or whip the plate off before you keep going.

That indeed could be performed under a Motorway or Dual carraigeway bridge where they tend to hang out (just saying :) )

Can't believe they have screwed up on the GTI order. The stock of Polos seems to be coming in quite well and there do seem to be quite a few GTIs about. Sorry to hear that it was pushed back to March (it does make you wonder if they flogged it to someone else or someone else in dealership did a car swap with another dealer and then said to you, oh sorry its delayed now). I ordered 5 April and drove off 2 Sept. So would say its 5/6 months for Polo GTIs.
Maybe should have kept in the order of ST3....it'll be a collector's item.
Ah well if you are not ordering till 2024, you will have saved loads and by then there will be RS3 Facelift with 450bhp and Interior design pack and you can choose an amazing exclusive blue. Problem solved.
I have seen a few magazine reviews on the RS3 Performance Edition and they all say Audi UK didn't take it as the waiting list was 2 years. It does look like conveyor belt is moving slowly for those with orders and things are going to persist well into 2023

Be still my beating Heart! Just literally got this earlier on this Morning:

Hi Alan,

the forecast date for your RS3 has finally been input into the factory systems we use to monitor production and logistics. As ever, the information is subject to change. currently the indication or forecast date is October 2023.

Kind Regards

Shrewsbury Audi

If that doesn't move forward & materialise into a Spring 23 delivery then I'm out.........

• Wow
Reactions: RS03???
Be still my beating Heart! Just literally got this earlier on this Morning:

Hi Alan,

the forecast date for your RS3 has finally been input into the factory systems we use to monitor production and logistics. As ever, the information is subject to change. currently the indication or forecast date is October 2023.

Kind Regards

Shrewsbury Audi

If that doesn't move forward & materialise into a Spring 23 delivery then I'm out.........

October 23 …. Seriously ?!
It sounds like they are just giving you a ludicrous date in the hope you’ll cancel and clear off imo.

I just can’t get any excitement going for a bike at all.

You've not lived then, cars are great for what they are but bikes are a totally different experience, on another level.

Reactions: VAGRANT, Alan Oliver and martin lo