RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Your “truth” however comes across pretty negative to most folk reading it.

It’s good to see I’m not the only one who finds you extremely negative especially when people come on here to share how happy they are to be finally getting their cars after a long wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My Forum Stalker/Grammar Teacher appears again...!!!!! I've not been negative towards members receiving their cars at all
Besides my negativity has been mainly aimed at Audi UK and that dreich interior

It seems this thread along with some others in this particular forum is once again taking a somewhat undesirable direction with replies.
Whatever your views and opinions and everyone is entitled to one, please can you refrain from a tit-for-tat reply game, it's in no one's best interest and just causes grievances later on.
As I've mentioned before, if you don't agree with another member's views , that's fine, just use the "ignore " option rather than getting into a downward spiral and slanging match.
Just an advisory really, admin have other things to do on top of monitoring every single post on the site, just some common sense goes a long way chaps.

• Love
Reactions: Apache007, Jaeger12, Tommm and 1 other person
Picked up on Thursday evening. It's something else!

Couple of questions...

Is there a way to engage the automatic handbrake whenever you stop at lights for example? Surely you dont have to press the P button every time you want to take your foot off the break when stationary. Previous golf when you pressed the break pedal hard enough engaged the handbrake

When reversing is there a way for the mirrors to adjust to point downwards slightly? Get you can do it manually but used to be handy with the Golf automatically adjusting them down as soon as you went into reverse..helps when getting tight to curbs etc

Attachments

• PXL_20230525_171021848.jpg
    PXL_20230525_171021848.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG-20230525-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20230525-WA0006.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: RS3ree, kayemill, A3simon and 6 others
Picked up on Thursday evening. It's something else!

Couple of questions...

Is there a way to engage the automatic handbrake whenever you stop at lights for example? Surely you dont have to press the P button every time you want to take your foot off the break when stationary. Previous golf when you pressed the break pedal hard enough engaged the handbrake

When reversing is there a way for the mirrors to adjust to point downwards slightly? Get you can do it manually but used to be handy with the Golf automatically adjusting them down as soon as you went into reverse..helps when getting tight to curbs etc

In the settings, find ‘hill hold’ and activate it, that’ll sort your handbrake issue.

For the mirrors, I believe it’s only the left mirror that will automatically dip. To position it, put the car in reverse and select the left mirror then position it where you want it. It will save that position and as long as the mirror position selector is set to the left mirror when you select reverse it’ll automatically dip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kayemill, Phill6666, Kevmoz and 4 others
Thanks RS03. A little surreal that it's now just 4 days until pickup for me!

What's the first things you all do after picking up the car (other than putting the foot down a little of course :laughing:)? I've ruled out ppf for now due to the potential cost (unless someone tells me its an absolute must/no brainer) but am looking at getting a Ghost-II immobiliser. Keen to hear from anyone who has one of these, or if there are better alternatives on the market?

I also have a question re. keyless entry. I know there are those signal relay devices that thieves can use, but if you disable keyless entry does this not make those ineffective as then the car won't be listening for any signal? In my head that's how it would work but I could be wrong! Once I get an immobiliser then keyless entry will be staying on.
I opted for the Pandora over Ghost, which has quite a few add on features and gets expensive and "allegedly" more advanced and invisible when scanned with diagnostic kit.

Reactions: jgs911
Good Morning All,
Quick summary,
About 5 cars were picked up this week, lets continue. Almost 70% of the members orders have now been delivered. Even though the wait has been unbearable, similar to me, most members once in the RS3 are now happy.
Cars collected last week. Congratulations.
Congratulations to @Bensrs3, @j1sgo, @shiggy, @Grolli and @jgs911 on finally getting their cars.
Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprug @Phill6666 Sb-KyG - Pick up 30th May

Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden or stuck at UK Port?)
Carbon @Scooby216 - Sb-TaR @Emden
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit will be at dealers in 2 weeks.
Carbon @LuckyLee Sb-KeG - In Transit - Stuck at UK Port for 2 weeks, #farce?
Standard @nrs3 -Sl-KeG - Now in Transit to UK
Vorsprung @rngDeadeye - Sb-Exclusive Colour - In Build

Potential Build starts for
Vorsprung @5pot Sl-Exclusive Colour
Vorsprung @Waq1 - Sl-DaG
Vorsprung @Ross1 - Sb-KeG

Reactions: cooperp, jgs911, kayemill and 2 others
Good morning all
Slightly off topic, but could anyone with a SB please give me the measurements of the outside dimensions please? Just length and width (with mirrors folded) please. I’m looking to see what I have to move in my garage before the car arrives.
Thanks in advance.

In the settings, find ‘hill hold’ and activate it, that’ll sort your handbrake issue.

For the mirrors, I believe it’s only the left mirror that will automatically dip. To position it, put the car in reverse and select the left mirror then position it where you want it. It will save that position and as long as the mirror position selector is set to the left mirror when you select reverse it’ll automatically dip.

Thank you!

Reactions: kayemill and Daggerit
Good morning all
Slightly off topic, but could anyone with a SB please give me the measurements of the outside dimensions please? Just length and width (with mirrors folded) please. I’m looking to see what I have to move in my garage before the car arrives.
Thanks in advance.

Width will be mirrors unfolded, but take a few cm off and it'll be about right.
Screenshot 20230528 162202 Samsung Internet

Reactions: kayemill and P40L
Good morning all
Thanks in advance.

sorry to correct @mb127 above but the width of the RS3 Sportback is 1852mm for purely the car. It is even wider with mirrors out.
I studied the dimensions for hour before I ordered mine, waiting for me and then part of the reason I sold mine as it was just too wide for my garage, I had no room for error with putting it away in my garage.

ps @mb127 I’ve re-read your post and see what you are saying. That a mirror folded width is going to be between 1851 and 1984mm measurements. Sorry for doubting you

Reactions: mb127
Good Morning All,
Quick summary,
About 5 cars were picked up this week, lets continue. Almost 70% of the members orders have now been delivered. Even though the wait has been unbearable, similar to me, most members once in the RS3 are now happy.
Cars collected last week. Congratulations.
Congratulations to @Bensrs3, @j1sgo, @shiggy, @Grolli and @jgs911 on finally getting their cars.
Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprug @Phill6666 Sb-KyG - Pick up 30th May

Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden or stuck at UK Port?)
Carbon @Scooby216 - Sb-TaR @Emden
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit will be at dealers in 2 weeks.
Carbon @LuckyLee Sb-KeG - In Transit - Stuck at UK Port for 2 weeks, #farce?
Standard @nrs3 -Sl-KeG - Now in Transit to UK
Vorsprung @rngDeadeye - Sb-Exclusive Colour - In Build

Potential Build starts for
Vorsprung @5pot Sl-Exclusive Colour
Vorsprung @Waq1 - Sl-DaG
Vorsprung @Ross1 - Sb-KeG

Heard from dealer that I have a build week 29 for my RS3. They think week commencing 7 August to be at the dealers.

Reactions: RS03??? and kayemill
ps @mb127 I’ve re-read your post and see what you are saying. That a mirror folded width is going to be between 1851 and 1984mm measurements. Sorry for doubting you
Haha yep, that's what i meant :thumbs up:

Reactions: AndyVWR
I opted for the Pandora over Ghost, which has quite a few add on features and gets expensive and "allegedly" more advanced and invisible when scanned with diagnostic kit.
Please can you adjust the spreadsheet to show I have collected my Vorsprung in Komara today, thanks for your dedication to the spread sheet updates.

Reactions: RS03???, jgs911, DarrenFFC and 4 others
Hi Guys, I just made an account in the hope to add more info for anyone else like me who was following this thread in the background.
//
Ordered my Mythos black Vorsprung sport back in mid April 2022, didn’t hear anything and ended up asking the sales manager to replace my sales assistant as he was beyond useless and uncontactable. New guy is good!
//
Anyway, I was stuck all this time without even a confirmed order. My sales guy thought it might be due to the high spec (ceramics/I think every option ticked). And now today have just had a call that the order status has finally changed to confirmed with a build week of 41.
//
Hope that helps someone else and thanks guys for all your help/info. Have really appreciated it!

Reactions: RS03??? and P40L
Hi Guys, I just made an account in the hope to add more info for anyone else like me who was following this thread in the background.
//
Ordered my Mythos black Vorsprung sport back in mid April 2022, didn’t hear anything and ended up asking the sales manager to replace my sales assistant as he was beyond useless and uncontactable. New guy is good!
//
Anyway, I was stuck all this time without even a confirmed order. My sales guy thought it might be due to the high spec (ceramics/I think every option ticked). And now today have just had a call that the order status has finally changed to confirmed with a build week of 41.
//
Hope that helps someone else and thanks guys for all your help/info. Have really appreciated it!

I ordered my Python Yellow Vorsprung SB in March 22 and have always keep in contact with my salesman, who has been excellent. Then last week I had an email from him saying I had a confirmed build week of 27 so that’s about a 15 month wait.

Reactions: kayemill
I ordered my Python Yellow Vorsprung SB in March 22 and have always keep in contact with my salesman, who has been excellent. Then last week I had an email from him saying I had a confirmed build week of 27 so that’s about a 15 month wait.

I guess mine is about 18 month between order and build. I’m just happy to have a ‘confirmed’ status. I was a Little concerned they might simply cancel the unconfirmed orders. I guess it could still happen, but it’s slightly reassuring now!

Agree, picked mine up Friday love it. Wife drove it home behind me and it has great road presence too :)

Reactions: nrs3, RS03???, Jaeger12 and 3 others
//
//
//
Welcome @Wraith, if you don't mind, like to add to the list as a point of info, as from history Mythos Black normally is batched from Jan to Apr. at confirmed build week of 41, suggests Audi have picked up speed on build schedules. Pls, also advise if Sportsback or Saloon.

Welcome @Wraith, if you don't mind, like to add to the list as a point of info, as from history Mythos Black normally is batched from Jan to Apr. at confirmed build week of 41, suggests Audi have picked up speed on build schedules. Pls, also advise if Sportsback or Saloon.
By all means, feel free to add the info. Yes it’s a Sportsback!

My sales person did mention that build weeks can change, but the status has definitely now changed to confirmed.
Perhaps they have been able to clear some back log and pick up manufacturing speed.

Some people have an order at list Nov 21 and can't sell it on :innocent:

TX.

There’s a chap on Facebook with a white Vorsprung keeps listing it everyday and turns off the comments, not sure why. Doesn’t seem to be shifting at 64,900 but I can see why as it’s used and has 500 miles on the clock, private seller so your probably looking at a cash buyer, white probably not popular with many either

if it’s been ordered in late 21 then surely at 60-62k he will be up profit wise.. they are building them in the truckloads so if really wants to sell it, he should be careful!

@RS03???

Oh oh dealer has just confirmed factory acknowledged BW24 !

TX.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: jgs911, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 13 others
To those who have taken delivery so far, how long does the car stay at status 38 for? Or what's the average?

To those who have taken delivery so far, how long does the car stay at status 38 for? Or what's the average?
Mine was about 6 weeks but it was during the March rush. Some others had at Emden after me and had in the UK before so it’s like the builds, a total lottery! Well worth the wait though!

I dont think I ever put mine on the spreedsheet @RS03??? but I got a call from my dealership yesterday to say my car is built and on its way over with expected pick up later this month. If you could add that to the spreadsheet so that is another black vorsp saloon. Car was ordered in November 21.

Reactions: NevMan, RS03??? and kayemill
I dont think I ever put mine on the spreedsheet @RS03??? but I got a call from my dealership yesterday to say my car is built and on its way over with expected pick up later this month. If you could add that to the spreadsheet so that is another black vorsp saloon. Car was ordered in November 21.
Welcome @Sibz156 , added to the list, makes sense as yours would have been batched with @Grolli's Mythos Black build. Will track.

Reactions: NevMan, kayemill and Sibz156
When mount car was finally in the UK. The dealer sent a private transporter to collect due to issues with amount of cars coming in. It’s one thing after the other.