RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Can you share some photos of your interior once coated?
where are you getting this done and what’s the cost?

Attachments

• IMG_1532.jpeg
    IMG_1532.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1530.jpeg
    IMG_1530.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1529.jpeg
    IMG_1529.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 150
Reactions: rngDeadeye, kayemill, A3simon and 9 others
Wow she's a beauty.
Mine is still stuck at Emden, with no news for a month now.
Thanks for the words of encoragement, they are greatly needed!!
Mine was there for a month or so, it’s just the volume of cars being moved from Emden at the moment. It will be on one soon and the wait will be over. Well worth it though!

arrived at the dealers today ……. so pleased. Will be ceramic coated and PPF applied on the gloss black interior bits to avoid scratches

Attachments

• IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
Reactions: kayemill, Gazjs, NevMan and 2 others
Morning All,
Quite welcoming to be advised of members cars entering production or build complete and is entering the Transit phase, where cars are @Emden awaiting a delay of few weeks before landing on UK, atleast they are now built. Colours being built are TangoRed, Kemora Grey, Mythos Black, Daytona Grey, Kylami Green and some exclusive colours.
Awaiting on Turbo Blue and Exclusive Colours.
At this rate of build and cars awaiting at Emden, do we dare to imagine, most orders will be fulfilled by the end of this year, clearing the decks for the facelift?.
Hope the info below is correct, pls advise of any errors, no offence taken whatsoever.

Cars collected last week. Congratulations.
Vorsprung @Apache007 - Sb- Sonama Green.
Vorsprung @DarrenFFC - Sb-MyB.

Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprung @Lotus4 - Sb-DaG car due @Dealers
Vorsprung @TooThick - Sl-TuB - due @Dealers
Vorsprung @Bensrs3 - Sb-TaR @Delaers?

Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden)
Carbon @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now in Build (18 Months) Stuck at Emden
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) Now on the Boat.
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Now in Transit
Carbon @j1sgo - Sb-DaG - @Emden
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG @Emden
Carbon @WilsonRS - Sb-KeG @Emden
Carbon @Robsrs - Sb-KeG @Emden
Vorsprug @Phill6666 Sb-KyG - Build started week earlier and completed
Vorsprung @Grolli Sb-MyB - Now awaiting Transit to UK
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Build
Carbon @Adi7r Sb-KeG - In Build ? pls confirm
Carbon @LuckyLee Sb-KeG - In Transit

Reactions: Terri, Robsrs, kayemill and 3 others
Morning All,
Quite welcoming to be advised of members cars entering production or build complete and is entering the Transit phase, where cars are @Emden awaiting a delay of few weeks before landing on UK, atleast they are now built. Colours being built are TangoRed, Kemora Grey, Mythos Black, Daytona Grey, Kylami Green and some exclusive colours.
At this rate of build and cars awaiting at Emden, do we dare to imagine, most orders will be fulfilled by the end of this year, clearing the decks for the facelift?.
Hope the info below is correct, pls advise of any errors, no offence taken whatsoever.

the question is, what project have got yourself lined up when this is all done

It cannot be much longer now and fingers crossed its on the next ship. Went out today and it is just a great driving experience and sounds brilliant too (I would not want it any louder). My wife will have her first drive this afternoon, just got to hope that she does not take a liking to it as she will then be 'borrowing' it everyday :fearscream:
Got an email from the dealer yesterday afternoon to say she's finally on the boat!
I'm glad to hear it sounds great after all the reviews saying it's too quiet.
My missus says she won't be seen dead in a 'mid life crisis' green car:astonished:

• Haha
Reactions: kayemill, NevMan and DarrenFFC
Mine was there for a month or so, it’s just the volume of cars being moved from Emden at the moment. It will be on one soon and the wait will be over. Well worth it though!
After my post yesterday, the dealer contacted me to say it was on the boat.
So that is exactly a month since my last update from them.

Reactions: kayemill, Kevmoz and RS03???
Morning All,

Please could you change my info on the spread sheet as I have taken a cancelled Sportback Vortsprung in Kemora Grey with Terbury Incape.

I have had an email this week to say it has arrived in the uk awaiting to be taken to the dealers. Not sure how long this procedure will take, but fingers crossed not to long.

On the positive my previous Carbon in Daytona must be up for grabs with the Terbury garage as I am sure they keep the order open.

Thanks again for keeping the spread sheet going.

Reactions: kayemill, NevMan and RS03???
Got an email from the dealer yesterday afternoon to say she's finally on the boat!
I'm glad to hear it sounds great after all the reviews saying it's too quiet.
My missus says she won't be seen dead in a 'mid life crisis' green car:astonished:
Great news, it should only be a few more weeks maximum before you take delivery :yahoo: . For me, the car is loud enough in rs performance mode and does make people in the street jump and look round. I think your wife will change her mind if she drives it. My wife loved driving it and it will now be a daily fight for the keys !! Post some pictures when you can.

Reactions: kayemill
Please could you change my info on the spread sheet as I have taken a cancelled Sportback Vortsprung in Kemora Grey with Terbury Incape.

I have had an email this week to say it has arrived in the uk awaiting to be taken to the dealers. Not sure how long this procedure will take, but fingers crossed not to long.

On the positive my previous Carbon in Daytona must be up for grabs with the Terbury garage as I am sure they keep the order open.

Thanks, Well done, updated to show as Vorsprung Kemora Grey.
Should be driving it home, within a week or two max.

Reactions: kayemill and NevMan
Great news, it should only be a few more weeks maximum before you take delivery :yahoo: . For me, the car is loud enough in rs performance mode and does make people in the street jump and look round. I think your wife will change her mind if she drives it. My wife loved driving it and it will now be a daily fight for the keys !! Post some pictures when you can.
Dealer has said it should be 2 weeks.
Sounds like I'll permanently be keeping it in rs performance mode then.
I'm looking forward to see what the missus actually thinks of the car.
She's a bit of a girl racer at heart really!

Reactions: DarrenFFC, kayemill and NevMan

Gather you mean Tetbury Inchcape.
Was there on Saturday and see they did have at least one if not two RS3’s in stock (used)

Gather you mean Tetbury Inchcape.
Was there on Saturday and see they did have at least one if not two RS3’s in stock (used)
Thanks for the info I will have a look on there used car website , did you see any new ones there by any chance.

Reactions: kayemill
Hi @RS03??? my latest update, the car has a provisional build week of week 28. It has moved forward by two weeks. I suspect this will probably be close to the mark now as it ties in with @Basher (Peter) order as it is the same spec.

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
Hi @RS03??? my latest update, the car has a provisional build week of week 28. It has moved forward by two weeks. I suspect this will probably be close to the mark now as it ties in with @Basher (Peter) order as it is the same spec.
Mines also estimated for week 28 but not confirmed. Still status 10. Seeing my self as the last standard edition left on the list is really making me pull my hair out lol hopefully it gets brought closer all of a sudden and into build!

Reactions: RS03???
Mines also estimated for week 28 but not confirmed. Still status 10. Seeing my self as the last standard edition left on the list is really making me pull my hair out lol hopefully it gets brought closer all of a sudden and into build!
Cheers, updated.

Finally heard my Carbon should be with Coventry Audi on Friday to pick up next Wednesday.

Reactions: Kevmoz, Jaeger12, kayemill and 2 others
I got the 'Off the ship and on the road' email this morning.

Reactions: Gazjs, Kevmoz, kayemill and 1 other person
Just following up on the notes contained on the build tracker spreadsheet about Turbo blue cars (particularly carbon editions) that appear to be coming through slower than other colours - Mine is 13/14 months now from order date and just wondering if anybody else has had any positive updates regarding TB cars to date and any feedback from dealers About build dates? Thanks in advance

All the TB being used on GT3s ;)

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and 8YARWY
Got my "Our work here is done" email today, so thats exactly one week from when i got my in build email! :)

Reactions: RS03???, NevMan and JONNY RED
I've arranged to pick mine up from the dealer on 16th May :smiley:

Reactions: DarrenFFC, RS03???, Kevmoz and 4 others
Just following up on the notes contained on the build tracker spreadsheet about Turbo blue cars (particularly carbon editions) that appear to be coming through slower than other colours - Mine is 13/14 months now from order date and just wondering if anybody else has had any positive updates regarding TB cars to date and any feedback from dealers About build dates? Thanks in advance
Hi @James84, Historically, Turbo Blue from our data collected, indicates they were batched towards the end/start of the year for the past 2 years. May be as cars being built have increased, the above may be an incorrect assumption.

Mine has slipped to unconfirmed build week 29. I'm not going to bother chasing again, it's too depressing. Will let you know when I pick it up though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Jaeger12 and kayemill
Vehicle now in the uk !! Ordered November 21’ dealer saying will be approximately 10 days until collection, should find exact date early next week. Are you keeping the m3 terminator? Very strange you have heard nothing about your order, hope you and everyone else waiting get some good news soon. Where have people been getting their ppf ? I’ve seen a diy precut kit , but not sure I’m up to the task !!

Reactions: DarrenFFC, RS03???, jgs911 and 1 other person
Vehicle now in the uk !! Ordered November 21’ dealer saying will be approximately 10 days until collection, should find exact date early next week. Are you keeping the m3 terminator? Very strange you have heard nothing about your order, hope you and everyone else waiting get some good news soon. Where have people been getting their ppf ? I’ve seen a diy precut kit , but not sure I’m up to the task !!
Still zero from Audi, no emails no phone calls. There is something else in the pipeline that was supposed to arrive after the RS3 (late 23 / early 24) however it has come forward^ and the RS3 is going the other way!

^built and left the factory

TX.

• Wow
Reactions: RS03???, NevMan and Bensrs3
Still zero from Audi, no emails no phone calls. There is something else in the pipeline that was supposed to arrive after the RS3 (late 23 / early 24) however it has come forward^ and the RS3 is going the other way!

^built and left the factory

TX.
That’s no good from your Audi dealer….. but cmon, spill the beans!!! What’s in the pipeline??? Another bmw ? Merc? Lotus ? Either way, at least the other has Come forward .

Reactions: NevMan
Can't remember if I posted on this but I ordered when the order book opened in August 2021. Had several Build dates come and go.
Last update was BW27. But haven't heard anything since March.
It's a Vorsprung sportback in an exclusive colour.
Still not convinced it will actually come, will believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Bensrs3 and Terminator x
Can't remember if I posted on this but I ordered when the order book opened in August 2021. Had several Build dates come and go.
Last update was BW27. But haven't heard anything since March.
It's a Vorsprung sportback in an exclusive colour.
Still not convinced it will actually come, will believe it when I see it.
I ordered at the same time as you in an exclusive colour, it arrived two weeks ago. Fingers crossed for you

Reactions: Bensrs3
Good Morning All,
3 cars confirmed to be picked up next week or after. 4 heading to dealers while at least 8 are waiting on the queue @Emden. Compared to previous year, the build appears to be trickling, yet continuous and batched in colours from order date.

Cars at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Carbon @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now Pickup 10th May
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) 10th May
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG - PickUp 16th May.

Cars Heading to Dealers.
Vorsprung @Bensrs3 - Sb-TaR Now in UK, heading to Dealers.
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Now in UK

Carbon @Robsrs - Sb-KeG still @Emden
Vorsprug @Phill6666 Sb-KyG - Build completed to Emden
Vorsprung @Grolli Sb-MyB - Now awaiting Transit to UK? Stuck @Emden?
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit to Emden
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit
The Strange:
@Terminator x's (Sb-TaR) and @WilsonRS's Carbon (Sb-KeG) should have commenced build according to their order date, whilst later orders for the similar spec have entered build etc.. Is there some other Audi shenanigans at play.

Reactions: JONNY RED, kayemill, WilsonRS and 7 others
Good Morning All,
3 cars confirmed to be picked up next week or after. 4 heading to dealers while at least 8 are waiting on the queue @Emden. Compared to previous year, the build appears to be trickling, yet continuous and batched in colours from order date.

Cars at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Carbon @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now Pickup 10th May
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) 10th May
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG - PickUp 16th May.

Cars Heading to Dealers.
Vorsprung @Bensrs3 - Sb-TaR Now in UK, heading to Dealers.
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Now in UK

Carbon @Robsrs - Sb-KeG still @Emden
Vorsprug @Phill6666 Sb-KyG - Build completed to Emden
Vorsprung @Grolli Sb-MyB - Now awaiting Transit to UK? Stuck @Emden?
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit to Emden
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - In Transit
The Strange:
@Terminator x's (Sb-TaR) and @WilsonRS's Carbon (Sb-KeG) should have commenced build according to their order date, whilst later orders for the similar spec have entered build etc.. Is there some other Audi shenanigans at play.

Looks like they are pushing out sports back currently.

Reactions: RS03??? and kayemill
Quick question possibly not related to the new car, but i was looking at trade in option for my current 2016- Rs3 with 64k on the clock, We buy any car are quoting 21k and i run Audi today and they also said 21k, does this seem a little low considering any i see for sale are 25k and up?