RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Hardly going to be choosing a different Audi product after this crap.

When changing our M140i to an S3 I thought Audi were doing things better. But we've got BMW making butt ugly cars and Audi not making any cars at all.

Looks like the Tesal is staying for a while. You can get a Tesla in a couple of weeks.

Yeah but now the a**e is falling out of Tesla used values

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x and Snake Pliskin
Hardly going to be choosing a different Audi product after this crap.

When changing our M140i to an S3 I thought Audi were doing things better. But we've got BMW making butt ugly cars and Audi not making any cars at all.

Looks like the Tesal is staying for a while. You can get a Tesla in a couple of weeks.
There's a reason why you can get a Tesla in a couple of weeks, I would imagine their recent new price drop of £8k was it? is not going to keep their customers happy either...

Reactions: Terminator x and 8YARWY
Yeah but now the a**e is falling out of Tesla used values

Bet you're glad you didn't buy one when you were thinking about it a few months ago.
Albeit now could be a good time with the price drops ha ha ;)

Bet you're glad you didn't buy one when you were thinking about it a few months ago.
Albeit now could be a good time with the price drops ha ha ;)

Lol a few months ? You mean Jan 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Great cars :icon thumright: :tearsofjoy:
Check out the "front storage" of this bad boy!

iu

TX.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Morning All,
Welcome to new Members to our list @Scooby216 and @Terri

Brief summary:
3-year wait for RS3 in Australia, whereas, removed from UK for new orders a few weeks ago.

From below, there should be a bunch of cars soon in UK.

Tracking:
Carbon @Jaeger12 - Sb-MyB (14 Months) Left Factory
Carbon @Wrightly - Sb - Nartdo Grey - (14 Months)
Standard @boardlord - Sl-KeG (10 Months) Now on Train
Vorsprung @Patrickv - Sb - DaG - (18 monnths)
Vorsprung @Schuey - Sb-DaG (18 months) Now in UK
Vorsprung @Kevmoz - Sl-Keg (14 Months) Awaiting the Boat.
Vorsprung @cooperp - Sb-DaG (18 Months)
Vorsprung @GR100 - Sl-TaR (15 Months)

Potential Build Start may be This month or next:
@shiggy & @Zohaib : Mythos Black orders being built?.

We had @SamRS due for build, 12 months from order, which has now been shifted to the right by 40 odd weeks. Not a very pleasant news, however lines up with ususal wait times for build. Lets hope, Audi gets their supply chain sorted out to resolve these long waits.

Reactions: Schuey, cooperp, Apache007 and 5 others
Bit late to the party but could I be added …… Vorsprung SB in exclusive colour (Sonoma green), ordered Aug 21.
Expected BW11, 2023. Regards

• Wow
Reactions: Terminator x, RS03??? and Tommm
Still think most of us waiting will get a cancel notice soon just like that chap in Oz.

TX.

• Sad
Reactions: SamRS
seems like a lot of cars are on build week 11...mine is still on track for this this week of build according to dealer update last friday.

Reactions: RS03???
my dealer was in munich at audi sport
he has seen the new rs3 facelift 2024
The car gets new bumpers and the exhaust is moved more towards the center about 40 cm apart
Behind come 2 f1 style brake lights
the car keeps the 5 cylinder engine
Probably all 2023 rs3 q4 delivery will be canceled or converted to the facelift
My car was set to July 2023 has been set to December 2023, so it will probably be canceled or converted
he expects q3 a message to come out
and presentation facelift q4
Hopefully we will get clarity soon

• Wow
Reactions: Terminator x, RS03??? and Daggerit
my dealer was in munich at audi sport
he has seen the new rs3 facelift 2024
The car gets new bumpers and the exhaust is moved more towards the center about 40 cm apart
Behind come 2 f1 style brake lights
the car keeps the 5 cylinder engine
Probably all 2023 rs3 q4 delivery will be canceled or converted to the facelift
My car was set to July 2023 has been set to December 2023, so it will probably be canceled or converted
he expects q3 a message to come out
and presentation facelift q4
Hopefully we will get clarity soon
Good information there, nothing that immediately makes me think that it would be worth chopping in a PFL 8Y though. We'll see what they come out with interms of interior and things as well. :)

Good information there, nothing that immediately makes me think that it would be worth chopping in a PFL 8Y though. We'll see what they come out with interms of interior and things as well. :)
If you have no car now though would you want one if the FL is almost here ...

BW14 for me albeit still not approved by Audi. Summer delivery I guess which would be just months before the FL is formally announced.

TX.

BW14 for me albeit still not approved by Audi. Summer delivery I guess which would be just months before the FL is formally announced.

TX.
Don't know to be honest. If the changes are minor then I'd probably prefer to have a physical car sooner rather than waiting another 12+ months for potentially having a FL. It would all depend on delivery times and things but even that we can't get solid info on so makes it very difficult.

TX.

On your tombstone “he spent 4 years waiting for a 8Y RS3”

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Apache007, RS03??? and 3 others

poor old @Terminator x being tormented by this car :tearsofjoy:
I think someone is trying to send him a message ... but he is NOT listening ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Apache007, 8YARWY and Terminator x

To be fair I'm enjoying the current car whilst waiting ... no jokes about my untidy bush.

M3cs

TX.

• Love
Reactions: RS03???, rngDeadeye, 8YARWY and 1 other person
Ha ha decisions decisions..

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Just had an update that my car goes into production in 2 weeks, 30 weeks earlier than the last estimate.
Seems they found a Ford dealer with some paint in stock
Sad to see the DAZA saloon go which I appreciate some will think I’m mad swapping.

Reactions: Tommm and RS03???
Morning All,
Welcome to new Members to our list @Scooby216 and @Terri

Brief summary:
3-year wait for RS3 in Australia, whereas, removed from UK for new orders a few weeks ago.

From below, there should be a bunch of cars soon in UK.

Tracking:
Carbon @Jaeger12 - Sb-MyB (14 Months) Left Factory
Carbon @Wrightly - Sb - Nartdo Grey - (14 Months)
Standard @boardlord - Sl-KeG (10 Months) Now on Train
Vorsprung @Patrickv - Sb - DaG - (18 monnths)
Vorsprung @Schuey - Sb-DaG (18 months) Now in UK
Vorsprung @Kevmoz - Sl-Keg (14 Months) Awaiting the Boat.
Vorsprung @cooperp - Sb-DaG (18 Months)
Vorsprung @GR100 - Sl-TaR (15 Months)

Potential Build Start may be This month or next:
@shiggy & @Zohaib : Mythos Black orders being built?.

We had @SamRS due for build, 12 months from order, which has now been shifted to the right by 40 odd weeks. Not a very pleasant news, however lines up with ususal wait times for build. Lets hope, Audi gets their supply chain sorted out to resolve these long waits.

Hi, new to the group would you be able to add me on to the list if trackers. Ordered back in June

Reactions: RS03???
Hi, new to the group would you be able to add me on to the list if trackers. Ordered back in June
Sure, Welcome @nrs3 , just let me know the details ie.. Variant, Body Type, Colour, when ordered, Dealer

Reactions: nrs3
Sure, Welcome @nrs3 , just let me know the details ie.. Variant, Body Type, Colour, when ordered, Dealer
Ok so ordered on 28th June 22.
Kemora grey rs3 saloon standard/basic pack. Black on black interior
Chingford audi

Initially was told Jan build then June then April then 00 and now says week 30

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
Ok so ordered on 28th June 22.
Kemora grey rs3 saloon standard/basic pack. Black on black interior
Chingford audi

Initially was told Jan build then June then April then 00 and now says week 30
Added to Sheet. Thanks

So to give an update:
- RS3 Saloon, Daytona Grey ordered back in August 2021.
- Went into build 11th Oct 2022
- Got the "We've checked it over, now it's over to you" email from Audi UK on 12th November 2022.
- Update from dealership that it arrived at Emden on 14th November 2022.
- That's where things have ground to a halt. Spoke to Audi UK direct last week and apparently being held at the port for "Quality Checks".

Total I make that 17 Months from order placement? Yet almost 3 months held at Emden now.

Don't feel like I am being told the full picture and getting rather concerned now.

• Wow
Reactions: AHRS3, Terminator x, RS03??? and 1 other person
So to give an update:
- Got the "We've checked it over, now it's over to you" email from Audi UK on 12th November 2022.
- That's where things have ground to a halt. Spoke to Audi UK direct last week and apparently being held at the port for "Quality Checks".

Total I make that 17 Months from order placement? Yet almost 3 months held at Emden now.

Don't feel like I am being told the full picture and getting rather concerned now.
That is ridiculous holding the car for over 3 months, no doubt in the open air and through the worst 3 months of winter too.
Trouble is what can you do ?

So to give an update:

Mines been there since 10th Dec.

Also being told "Quality Checks". Starting to doubt if the car is even there at all.

After not receiving any or the automated emails. I've randomly got the Over to you final checks email. Almost a week after my sales rep gave me the update to say that it had left the factory. Inclined to go with the rep update as expect the order system is more up to date on the actual car status, but either way its definitely built. Hopefully I don't get stuck at Emden!

Reactions: RS03??? and kayemill
Mines been there since 10th Dec.

Also being told "Quality Checks". Starting to doubt if the car is even there at all.

Feel your pain. When I spoke to the guy at Audi UK, apparently there is a batch there being held for quality checks so ours may be in there together. Im not convinced either.

I’ve had an update to say it left the factory on the 27/01 and is on its way to the UK. Apparently this takes 10-14 days then 5 days from the port to the dealer. All being well it should be there when I sign the paperwork on the 24th Feb.

Reactions: kayemill, Jaeger12 and RS03???
Been in today to see whats going on with my build, ordered 260522. (Vorspung Sportback Turbo blue).
Still at 00 and I think the SE now knows this is not going to be built for my window ( my investments mature) 200323 to 180523 (end of PCH) and we are currrently looking at Plan B .
He has a Black V SB with Ceramic brakes etc at £70k+ I told him im not interested , and i'm not prepared to extend my PCH.
However he did also show me their internal system and i noticed mine was due in at £68750, but he confirmed i have a locked price of £62025.

He is going to enquire ( with those above) if i can buy another Audi from them doing
600 miles a month with and an agreed depreciation value for them to buy back. if this is possible i would do it as long as i had a build week on the system.

Not at a cliffedge yet but hanging on with my fingernails, next visit 10th March may be cancel.