RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

a long wait yet pal. Build not scheduled till quarter 3 so looking like a 73 plate. Spec to be fully confirmed once an official build slot is allocated so a few months to still ponder. I’ve ummd and arrd over the wheels but atm I am going with the satin black sorry. With me going gt silver I just think they both look best and contrast the exterior best. The 911 turbo wheels are a possible as they are 2 tone but don’t contrast as well as the satin sport wheels. I’m not a fan of the Carrera alloys even in black. So the jury is still out :)
Quarter 3 *** told ya te get a car from Jordan lol he'd of got ye it quicker ....anyways had a wee snoop on Autotrader

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114_120014_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114_120014_Chrome.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20230114_115629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114_115629_Chrome.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20230114_115614_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114_115614_Chrome.jpg
    603.5 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Quarter 3 *** told ya te get a car from Jordan lol he'd of got ye it quicker ....anyways had a wee snoop on Autotrader

I do think the satin alloys look better in person than a photo although they look pretty good in this pic. I’m not digging the style of the other alloys.

B4EB2090 ECA5 428A 8E94 53BE0C59CA14

Reactions: Jassyo06
I do think the satin alloys look better in person than a photo although they look pretty good in this pic. I’m not digging the style of the other alloys.

Slightly different design than the alloy design on the 911 gts ?

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
My old 911.2 (sold 2020) look pretty good with black wheels.

Reactions: Daggerit and Snake Pliskin
For me I just feel you lose a lot of detail with black wheels. Been looking for a colour to redo mine but can’t decide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
Morning All,
Few new members added to the list, Welcome to @Lotus4, @Mozol22. - If there are other members would like to be added, pls let me know, as it helps to show a trend on what specifications of cars are likely to be in within a batch. (As you can see below colours for this batch mostly are Kemora Grey and Daytona Grey)

7 members cars, now on its way to UK in the next few weeks.

Also, thanks to members for confirming the build status: @Jeager12, @M7, @boardlord, @WilsonRS, @cooperp

Tracking:
Carbon @RS3ree - Sl-KeG - (18 Months)
Carbon @Jaeger12 - Sb-MyB (14 Months)
Carbon @M7 - Sl-KeG (16 Months)
Standard @boardlord - Sl-KeG (10 Months)
Vorsprung @Schuey - Sb-DaG (18 months)
Vorsprung @Kevmoz - Sl-Keg (14 Months)
Vorsprung @cooperp - Sb-DaG (18 Months)

Potential Build Start This month:
@SamRS - Carb, Sb-KeG (TBC)
@Patrickv - Vors - Sb-KeG (TBC)

Reactions: Kevmoz, cooperp, Lotus4 and 3 others
Morning All,
Few new members added to the list, Welcome to @Lotus4, @Mozol22. - If there are other members would like to be added, pls let me know, as it helps to show a trend on what specifications of cars are likely to be in within a batch. (As you can see below colours for this batch mostly are Kemora Grey and Daytona Grey)

Also, thanks to members for confirming the build status: @Jeager12, @M7, @boardlord, @WilsonRS, @cooperp

Tracking:

Update, but status 10, so…. Build week 28!!! This year … fingers crossed that it comes forward. Cmon the tango red batches!!! Is it a fair assumption the tango red will be the next batch ? Looking at the spreadsheet and being optimistic, it could well be !! Many thanks for keeping it updated.

Reactions: RS03???
Update, but status 10, so…. Build week 28!!! This year … fingers crossed that it comes forward. Cmon the tango red batches!!! Is it a fair assumption the tango red will be the next batch ? Looking at the spreadsheet and being optimistic, it could well be !! Many thanks for keeping it updated.
If History repeats itself, then Tango Red is a fair bet, few Carbon spec for tail Feb-Mar at the moment, when they become In Build, then...

Reactions: Bensrs3
If History repeats itself, then Tango Red is a fair bet, few Carbon spec for tail Feb-Mar at the moment, when they become In Build, then...
Got an update from dealer to say build started on 9th Jan for my Tango red Saloon order. Given they had been continually bumping the unconfirmed date forward I wasn’t expecting them ever to build it

Reactions: Bensrs3, Jaeger12 and RS03???
Got an update from dealer to say build started on 9th Jan for my Tango red Saloon order. Given they had been continually bumping the unconfirmed date forward I wasn’t expecting them ever to build it
Perfect, with a bit of luck, few of the Carbon Sportsback orders may get a bite of the batch, including @dixiebrook Standard Order as these tend to come through faster.

the same dealer supplying my car and someone elses car i know said:

I have managed to speak to Audi UK and they have explained to me that around week 10 they will be able to confirm to all the dealer groups the build week 13 of this particular model.

So at week 10, i should find out like many others whether or not the car i ordered is going into build at week 13. If anyone has a build week 6 car, i am told that Audi are confirming this week whether those cars will be built or not...

Not sure if others have heard similar.

Morning All,

Tracking:

I've been chasing my dealer for a confirmed build date, but as of yet still at status 00. Still a chance of it being built next week, fingers crossed.

b41852438491327645cad6725b0df84b.jpeg

Mine’s just arrived at the dealership, hoping to collect it later this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adam.Fleetwood, RS03???, Daggerit and 1 other person
Progress. It’s finally on ze boat.

Attachments

• F1F65BDC-EF1B-4F71-95E5-4D2E4FB28742.png
    F1F65BDC-EF1B-4F71-95E5-4D2E4FB28742.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: Terminator x, RS03??? and Jaeger12
Was curious to see how many are actually built/delivered/registered in UK. From How Many Left website:

So data is up to Q3 2022, next update is in May 2023 which should cover up till end 2022 cars.
Launch, Carbon & Vorsprung models....wonder where the base model RS3 is counted??

Reactions: mb127, RS03??? and M7
How do find the Yaris, as sorely tempted to pick up a low mileage example?

It's a great little car. Reminds me of the old days when you could "drive" a car!

It's actually for sale as I managed to buy back a project car I stupidly sold 6 years ago.

It's an October 72 plate with 275 miles on the clock. PM me if interested.

Was curious to see how many are actually built/delivered/registered in UK. From How Many Left website:

View attachment 263114

So data is up to Q3 2022, next update is in May 2023 which should cover up till end 2022 cars.
Launch, Carbon & Vorsprung models....wonder where the base model RS3 is counted??
Not seen this before, like to have a peek of this, pls advise the link

You can add me to the spread sheet

Carbon sportback
Colour: Nardo
Order date: 30/11/2021
Estimated delivery: 31/7/2022
Confirmed build week: 5 2023

Reactions: RS03???

View attachment 263114

I reckon they've been bundled in with the TFSI Quattro as that has gone up 100 in 2022.

Reactions: Prodigy
Dare say there isn’t many Pov editions on the road. Only 1 I saw was the turbo blue demo Aberdeen Audi had

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
Interesting,
Launch editions of 90 in total was allocated.
Over 700 8Y RS3's floating around in UK.
Thanks
Remember, those figures only include up to Q3 2022 (assume that's calendar year Q3). Would also assume a load in Q4 that's not included in that data.

View attachment 263114

You can look at new registrations each year for all variants of RS3 on that site.
2022: 913
2021: 135
Pretty sure the 8V was off sale in 2021 (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so I think in the UK there are at least 1k, even more given the data is only up to the end of Q3 as you say.

Morning All,

Tracking:

I received dealer confirmation today that the car is built and delivery into the UK is expected early March, so delivery in around 6 - 7 weeks.

Reactions: kayemill, Jaeger12 and RS03???
Carbon black SB (Black) confirmed for build week 6...moved forwards 3 weeks.

Mine has supposedly moved two weeks foward to 11.

Reactions: RS03???, kayemill and Jaeger12
fa0c231e3deb63e0a5ca9ebcbe713748.jpg

Finally got into my car today after 17 long months. Massive thanks to [mention]Adam.Fleetwood [/mention] at Warrington Audi for all the updates along the way and making sure the front plates weren’t drilled :) Photos don’t do this car justice, looks amazing in the flesh. Good luck to those still waiting and thanks for keeping the spreadsheet going [mention]RS03??? [/mention] it’s been really useful to see what’s happening.

Reactions: Schuey, Rhurs, mb127 and 8 others
My dealer phoned today. My car is due for delivery to themselves on the 25th. I’m hoping to have the car by the end of the month, start of feb.

Reactions: RS03???, Jaeger12, Daggerit and 2 others
fa0c231e3deb63e0a5ca9ebcbe713748.jpg

Finally got into my car today after 17 long months. Massive thanks to [mention]Adam.Fleetwood [/mention] at Warrington Audi for all the updates along the way and making sure the front plates weren’t drilled :) Photos don’t do this car justice, looks amazing in the flesh. Good luck to those still waiting and thanks for keeping the spreadsheet going [mention]RS03??? [/mention] it’s been really useful to see what’s happening.

My pleasure mate enjoy the car, was great to be a part of the experience with you

Reactions: RS03??? and RS3ree
Had update from dealer with factory portal screenshot showing my build week has been moved forward from week 15 to week 14. Its getting nearer !!

Reactions: Terminator x, RS03???, kayemill and 1 other person
Has anyone ordered through a leasing company and now just seek updates directly from the dealer? Sick of going through a non-responsive leasing company and would prefer to ring the dealer directly for updates, just need to find out who the dealer is. I have an order number so could perhaps probe Audi directly.