RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

01c8bbff629813af2c96998de075a5cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This RS3 build slot Mystery....= A Plot straight from a Hercule Poirot book or....more like a Peter Sellers Poirot movie So my understanding is everyone without a build slot now... their cars will be built in Q3/24....PMSL

Well you have answered your own question imo if you still feel after driving it you need to come on the forum and ask should you keep or sell.

I know what I will be doing if I don't get offered a face lift after waiting as long as you have. Which will obviously be the case. I will sell and re order a facelift at that point.
The AR$E has fallen right out of RS3 8Y prices

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
The AR$E has fallen right out of RS3 8Y prices
Really? Last time I looked it was still high 60's I'm enjoying my viper green 8V at the moment booked in for for stage1 for more fun. I've already made my mind up I will be wanting a face lift or I will stick with the 8V

Last edited:
Reactions: DangerMouseUK and Daggerit
Really? Last time I looked it was still high 60's I'm enjoying my viper green 8V at the moment booked in for for stage1 for more fun. I've already made my mind up I will be wanting a face lift or I will stick with the 8V
High 60's yeah but they ain't selling mate .....be content with yer 8v

You can still drop them off with WBAC for £58k or more, so still halfway decent value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye if like you with a big discount my invoice says £59,780 I wouldn't give WBAC the time of day after my TTS selling experience with them....tried to knock a Grand off within the time frme of myself travelling 3 miles to my appointment lucky the WBAC rep didn't knocked out.....

Hi Joey,
Yes email from dealer & Audi UK and sorry to inform you collected it this morning. Wow what a car nearly worth the wait....now the big question...keep it or sell it? Hope your arrives soon.
Best regards Wilko50
Excellent news mate, I got the email it arrived in Country Monday so just waiting on it getting to the dealer now, I'm out of the country until the 28th anyway so mine will have time to go to the detailers and back to the dealer before I get home

High 60's yeah but they ain't selling mate .....be content with yer 8v
I am content right now bud. I don't want a product that's got half the tech its meant to have. And I'm certainly not paying over the odds for a car that is missing tech out like camera's, wireless charging just to get it now.Like others I'm keeping my order out of spite to the dealers and in hope we might get a free facelift I can understand why people want it now because its obviously the new shiny RS3 product but its not the full product in my eyes.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I’ve had a reply from my SE to say that my build is now at week 51, which they this is positive. I think I’ve already said that but the interesting part was that one of their other orders has disappeared off the system.

Reactions: IanL-RS3
Yeah mid to low 60s if you're lucky, it's low mileage and in a desireable colour or WBAC/Motorway/etc for sub-60

Just got word on Thursday that my order (carbon black saloon, daytona grey, C&S pack, dynamic pack) arrived at the dealership on Thursday and will be ready for collection on Tuesday. The car was built 14th October. It was a cancelled order that I was offered, I originally placed an order on 9th Sept ‘22 and asked to be informed of cancelled orders. This was a higher spec than my original order (carbon black saloon, white, C&S pack) I would probably have been looking at a Q3 24 build if the previous post regarding no build date is to be believed.
I will try and find out when this order was placed and when it went in build.

Reactions: RS03???, IanL-RS3 and Rs3Dude
Just got word on Thursday that my order (carbon black saloon, daytona grey, C&S pack, dynamic pack) arrived at the dealership on Thursday and will be ready for collection on Tuesday. The car was built 14th October. It was a cancelled order that I was offered, I originally placed an order on 9th Sept ‘22 and asked to be informed of cancelled orders. This was a higher spec than my original order (carbon black saloon, white, C&S pack) I would probably have been looking at a Q3 24 build if the previous post regarding no build date is to be believed.
I will try and find out when this order was placed and when it went in build.
Gratz mate. Didnt want the £6000 cost of replacing the ceramic in the future myself. Enjoy

Reactions: Gazza84
Gratz mate. Didnt want the £6000 cost of replacing the ceramic in the future myself. Enjoy
Thanks mate! As an <8k miles/year driver, I think I’ll have traded it for another car before it’s time to replace them hopefully lol

Good Morning All,
@RSA picked up his Vorsprung Saloon Kemora Grey - Congrats
@kirkyrs - Carbon Daytona Grey Saloon - Congrats
@Wilko50 picked up his Vorsprung Black Sportsback - Congrats
Adding a hint of bittersweet emotions to the new car, due to the long wait and mostly on the lack of customer focus and radio silence from Audi.
@Gazza84 - picking up his carbon Daytona Grey Saloon next week
@Joey Slats - is due to pick his Carbon Daytona Grey next week.

There has been a few shuffling of weeks towards the Xmas-break end of the year, xmas-factory shutdown ?

Reactions: kayemill, Kevmoz, Jaeger12 and 1 other person
Good Morning All,
Adding a hint of bittersweet emotions to the new car, due to the long wait and mostly on the lack of customer focus and radio silence from Audi.

There has been a few shuffling of weeks towards the Xmas-break end of the year, xmas-factory shutdown ?

So now the car is pushed to 2317…
Total sh*tshow!
My salesman “understands my frustration and if i want to cancel”
Worst “new car” experience I’ve ever had.
The car isn’t even new anymore and FL supposedly coming..

Going to test drive a Golf R on Wednesday, and also looking at the new Mustang DH, order books open in may so either way more waiting coming…

I thought CCBs were good for a 100k miles!
They are + pads last for over 100k but but yeah concern is always £6k to replace (ignoring regular discs and pads probably replaced 3 or 4 times by then) :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Reactions: Daggerit
@kirkyrs how on earth has your car turned up so quick (actually not quick of course as 51 weeks after order) + skipped over loads of carbon orders before you?!

TX.

Good Morning All,

I've no pickup day just yet, don't think it's made it to the dealers yet. Won't be far away though, week of 28th id think

@kirkyrs how on earth has your car turned up so quick (actually not quick of course as 51 weeks after order) + skipped over loads of carbon orders before you?!

TX.
No idea!
Mine only has the comfort and sound pack - didn't go for any other extras so maybe that was it? Only other thing I can think is that my dealer had only two on order so maybe there was allocation thing going on?

TobeRS3. I was going to also order a Golf R "just In Case" about 4 months ago to be told 18 months wait for performance Golfs !!!

TobeRS3. I was going to also order a Golf R "just In Case" about 4 months ago to be told 18 months wait for performance Golfs !!!
Yeah I’m not so optimistic about their lead times being any better but my closest dealer had one pre-built with est build week 4.
And on a new order she said spring/summer but will have a talk after the test drive.
Really would like a new car this early summer at the latest…

No idea!
Mine only has the comfort and sound pack - didn't go for any other extras so maybe that was it? Only other thing I can think is that my dealer had only two on order so maybe there was allocation thing going on?
No need to make excuses for the arrival of your car on here mate as there has been a lot of others that have got their cars within 4 to 8 months after ordering even 1 or 2 of them where in a Exclusive paint

Yeah I’m not so optimistic about their lead times being any better but my closest dealer had one pre-built with est build week 4.
And on a new order she said spring/summer but will have a talk after the test drive.
Really would like a new car this early summer at the latest…
I Don't think Audi will be building the 8Y RS3 as it is after the end of this year or even before

TX.
T

TX.
@Terminator x I think it's time to give up the RS3 ghost mate but if your not in a hurry for a car carry on but this RS3 8Y caper has been in a mess from the start end of

Reactions: 8YARWY and Terminator x
Order placed October 30th 2021-
Email @ docks 14/11/2022
Due to pick up 28/11/22
Vorsprung saloon- Kemora Grey

Reactions: RS03???, Terminator x, Jaeger12 and 1 other person
Mines been built and is showing status 30, expected mid December ish

Reactions: Rhurs, mpc1979, kayemill and 2 others
Hi,

Could I please be added to the spreadsheet as a new member.

I ordered a Daytona Carbon Sportback from Coventry Audi on 5/10/21. Options are Adaptive Chassis, Comfort & Sound, Side Airbags and Black Roof rails.

Original build week was week 3722. This then got changed to 00 for about two months in July 22. I was then told 1123 and it has now moved forward slightly to 0923.

I was originally told that the roof rails and the suspension caused the delay but I've no idea if that is correct or not, it seems that the cars a built via a lucky dip!

Reactions: Jaeger12, Terminator x, RS03??? and 1 other person
Hi,

Could I please be added to the spreadsheet as a new member.

I ordered a Daytona Carbon Sportback from Coventry Audi on 5/10/21. Options are Adaptive Chassis, Comfort & Sound, Side Airbags and Black Roof rails.

Original build week was week 3722. This then got changed to 00 for about two months in July 22. I was then told 1123 and it has now moved forward slightly to 0923.

I was originally told that the roof rails and the suspension caused the delay but I've no idea if that is correct or not, it seems that the cars a built via a lucky dip!
Welcome @WestyRS, added. Sportsback editions have always lagged on delivery and anything extra such as Exclusive colour added to this. May now include roof-rails.

Reactions: Terminator x
I called my dealer at Chelmsford today to ask the question regarding if you have no build week, then is the car going to be built before face-lift. Quite shocked what he told me!! 50-50 chance it will be built and there is no confirmation of a rs3 face-lift, it may never happen. Seriously considering cancelling now and heading over to bmw for a m2.

I called my dealer at Chelmsford today to ask the question regarding if you have no build week, then is the car going to be built before face-lift. Quite shocked what he told me!! 50-50 chance it will be built and there is no confirmation of a rs3 face-lift, it may never happen. Seriously considering cancelling now and heading over to bmw for a m2.
As my AUDI PCH is running out in April to cover my ar*e I also ordered in July a BMW M2 240i xDrive coupe with a quarter 1 production (It was only £500 deposit) If the RS3 tips up / is due to turn up before May / luckily I get a build slot ( I can extend my PCH by 3 months) I will wait for that and cancel the BMW.

Can you please amend my order on the build sheet i've amended from Kyalami green to Mythos black.

Reactions: RS03???
I've been told by a sales manager from a UK dealership that is heavily involved in RS models and regulary goes to Audi DE for work related business that cars without a solid build week will be cancelled over the new year and cars ordered last year.. since order books closed for UK, those specific orders are in a different holding system because of the significant price difference, increased production costs and shortage of semiconductor bits.. basically they are not wanting to fulfill those orders as they will lose out.

I've requested my money back. **** Audi bunch of morons. The likes of pistonheads and well know car reviewers should blast them but they won't as it's their bread and butter. Absolutely disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: Jassyo06 and RS03???
I've been told by a sales manager from a UK dealership that is heavily involved in RS models and regulary goes to Audi DE for work related business that cars without a solid build week will be cancelled over the new year and cars ordered last year.. since order books closed for UK, those specific orders are in a different holding system because of the significant price difference, increased production costs and shortage of semiconductor bits.. basically they are not wanting to fulfill those orders as they will lose out.

I've requested my money back. **** Audi bunch of morons. The likes of pistonheads and well know car reviewers should blast them but they won't as it's their bread and butter. Absolutely disgusting.
a few guys orders on here went too 00 all of which were ordered within a few months of each other and all ordered pre price increase... 3 of which where in exclusive paints but others got their cars pre price increase.....there's no ryhme or reason to to this mess never was though anyway R.I.P RS3 8Y

Reactions: RS03??? and NevMan
Update today... now week 3..... so 40 - 45 - 51 - 3 couple more and i'll have new lottery numbers! Maybe I'll fair better with that ;)

Reactions: RS03???, Jaeger12 and Real Thing