RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

I’m sure Adam was going to share this on here too……. Eventually
5e77e568cb439a0028af7450e931dbff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959 and kayemill
Received an email today, car was supposed to be built this week, it has now been delayed until the new year, WK1, but I’m (justifiably) not convinced. If this we’re the case then taking delivery in March 23 would mean a 19 month wait, for a car likely to be face lifted a few months later, I currently have an offer on an M3 so I’ll now order it and work things out later.

I’ll keep the RS3 order out of stubbornness but I am fed up with how Audi are managing the communication as much as the build delay.

Frustrating.

Reactions: Terminator x and Jassyo06
Still no sign of my car, got the "it's built email" on the 14th Oct but for some reason nothing since

Still no sign of my car, got the "it's built email" on the 14th Oct but for some reason nothing since
Used to be able to ping Audi-UK on where the car is on the transport cycle. Prior to 2020, they used to say anything up to 6 weeks from car leaving the factory to Dealer, therefore still have another 2 weeks in the delivery process. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Joey Slats
Your dealer will be able to tell you exactly where your car is located. I know they can sometimes be stuck at Emden for a little longer for ‘quality checks’.

Reactions: Joey Slats
Good Morning All,
Not too much activity this week.
@Schuey also ordered his car within the first 2 weeks of the books opening, like my order and @Spinstorm and others appear to be lost in a hole in the ordering system, while cars ordered later of the same spec have been delivered. Unbelievable and very unlike for an absolute process driven company in Germany. On mine, the factory order number was given to me, so, I believe the drop off is not due to Audi UK's order admin team.
Also, @Real Thing has put up his Kemora Grey, Vorsprung Sportsback up for sale at £60k, with 200 miles on the clock, Absolute Bargain for anyone wanting this spec at the original 2021 Price. link.. Totally understand the emotional sourness.
Another 2 or 3 cars are still in Transport Cycle.

Reactions: Schuey, kayemill, Kevmoz and 2 others
Your dealer will be able to tell you exactly where your car is located. I know they can sometimes be stuck at Emden for a little longer for ‘quality checks’.
Yeah I've emailed him but he's not very responsive with the emails so I've had nothing back.

@RS03???
Scheduled to collect my car tomorrow. Hats off to you for keeping the tracker running.

Reactions: 3vans, Kevmoz, kayemill and 6 others
Feels a bit moot throwing my hat in the ring, but I ordered a Red Vorsprung in 2233. After the notice that they closed the order book he confirmed that my order has been accepted by the factory. He still seems confident it's going to arrive in March '23 :blahblah1:

Dealers informed me the cars in the country I won't be picking up until around the 28th as I'm not back in the UK until then.

Reactions: kayemill, IanL-RS3, RS03??? and 1 other person
Picked mine up today.
Daytona Grey Carbon Black Saloon. Looks stunning. Surprising large compared with my old S3 Sportback.

Unfortunately had to drive it to work to stay safe in their compound tonight as my tracker isn't fitted until tomorrow and that's a condition of my theft insurance!

Thanks to @RS03??? for managing the spreadsheet.

Reactions: RS3ree, NevMan, kayemill and 3 others
Ordered mine Aug 21, various BWs have come and gone, now I'm apparently BW51, thats fxxxing Xmas, no one, even Audi work on Xmas. That's just another way of Audi saying, we've no idea when your car will arrive sir. On a plus side, I've just extended my Audi PCP in to year 6 !!! on my 67plate 8v FL, they gave me 5.9%, very nice considering.
I can buy the current car next Oct for 16.8k (WBAC has it now at 34k ish).
I've been seriously considering cancelling my Vorsprung SB order, and that's before Audi tell me some ridiculous BW well into 23.
So I'll run the PCP down, then buy off my RS3 next year and wait for the expected facelift in 24ish with mine as a deposit...Well that's the plan.
I know what's gonna happen, I wait, don't cancel, my new RS arrives summertime, then autumn 23 they announce the facelift for 24.....d'oh !

Reactions: NevMan, kayemill, RS03??? and 1 other person
I wouldn’t be to worried about it getting face lifted. I feel like i’ll be lucky just to get my hands on the car with the bargain price that i’ve paid. Emailed my dealer today for another update.

Reactions: NevMan, RS03??? and kayemill
Ordered mine Aug 21, various BWs have come and gone, now I'm apparently BW51, thats fxxxing Xmas, no one, even Audi work on Xmas. That's just another way of Audi saying, we've no idea when your car will arrive sir. On a plus side, I've just extended my Audi PCP in to year 6 !!! on my 67plate 8v FL, they gave me 5.9%, very nice considering.
I can buy the current car next Oct for 16.8k (WBAC has it now at 34k ish).
I've been seriously considering cancelling my Vorsprung SB order, and that's before Audi tell me some ridiculous BW well into 23.
So I'll run the PCP down, then buy off my RS3 next year and wait for the expected facelift in 24ish with mine as a deposit...Well that's the plan.
I know what's gonna happen, I wait, don't cancel, my new RS arrives summertime, then autumn 23 they announce the facelift for 24.....d'oh !
You think they will even bother with a face lift so soon? I don't? Nothing is as it used to be anymore.

You think they will even bother with a face lift so soon? I don't? Nothing is as it used to be anymore.
I would be surprised if we didn't see a facelift of somekind, especially with that new performance version out everywhere except here. Perhaps even Audi UK might think they got a few things wrong.

Reactions: Jassyo06
@RS03??? Collected my car today, pleased with it so far looks great in flesh. Again great work for keeping the tracker running.

Reactions: kayemill, spookuk, RS03??? and 5 others
@RS03??? Update from my dealer today. My BW has moved forward 3 weeks to 2313.

Reactions: RS03???, M7, Daggerit and 1 other person
@RS03??? Update from my dealer today. My BW has moved forward 3 weeks to 2313.
Thats positive news! Im hoping that us with very near BW’s should not run the risk of having our orders pulled entirely and not getting the car at all!

Reactions: Jaeger12 and RS03???
Did you get an email from audi or did your dealer inform you? Mine was built the same time so hoping mine might be in country too. I can't pick up until end of Nov anyway but I'm organising detailing with the dealer and an external company before pickup.
Hi Joey,
Yes email from dealer & Audi UK and sorry to inform you collected it this morning. Wow what a car nearly worth the wait....now the big question...keep it or sell it? Hope your arrives soon.
Best regards Wilko50

Reactions: kayemill
When did you order out of curiosity?
Hi Danvman,
August 12th 2020 first day the order book was open. Collected today just over 15 months later, but what a car, nearly worth the wait.
Best regards Wilko50

Reactions: kayemill
Hi RS03,
I had confirmation that my RS3 Vors/Black/SB is now in the UK and awaiting delivery to Audi Yeovil within the next week. Will keep you updated.
Best regards Wilko50
Good afternoon RS03,
I am delighted to inform you and the RS3 followers that I collected my Black RS3 Vorsprung SB from Yeovil Audi this morning. What a car!.... nearly worth the wait, now the big question keep it?.....or sell it? as the 15 month wait has taken away all the shine of owning.
Thank you for the excellent spread sheet it kept me going over the last 15 months.
Best regards Wilko50

Attachments

• IMG_3900.jpg
    IMG_3900.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: garethdj, Basher (Peter), kayemill and 5 others
Good afternoon RS03,
I am delighted to inform you and the RS3 followers that I collected my Black RS3 Vorsprung SB from Yeovil Audi this morning. What a car!.... nearly worth the wait, now the big question keep it?.....or sell it? as the 15 month wait has taken away all the shine of owning.
Thank you for the excellent spread sheet it kept me going over the last 15 months.
Best regards Wilko50

Glad you finally got it! I’d give it 1000 miles or so with some good driving roads to decide. Also, if you can bring yourself to do it, get the ASR exhaust module as that definitely helps the experience.

Reactions: RS03??? and Wilko50
Glad you finally got it! I’d give it 1000 miles or so with some good driving roads to decide. Also, if you can bring yourself to do it, get the ASR exhaust module as that definitely helps the experience.

Well you have answered your own question imo if you still feel after driving it you need to come on the forum and ask should you keep or sell.

I know what I will be doing if I don't get offered a face lift after waiting as long as you have. Which will obviously be the case. I will sell and re order a facelift at that point.

Reactions: Wilko50 and Daggerit