RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

That's true to an extent but my issue with PCP is that you pay interest on the whole balance throughout the whole period which means you pay out a lot in interest. This will increase significantly now due to borrowing costs.

With the RS3 I am wondering how long before it'll actually be worth less than I paid due to the second hand prices which I expect will remain for quite some time.

This struggled on AT so was on motorway. Sold for 59400 to the trade.

db2252ae54d176a2e985bba5b1a27fcf.jpg

IMG 0902

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DangerMouseUK and kirkyrs
That's true to an extent but my issue with PCP is that you pay interest on the whole balance throughout the whole period which means you pay out a lot in interest. This will increase significantly now due to borrowing costs.

With the RS3 I am wondering how long before it'll actually be worth less than I paid due to the second hand prices which I expect will remain for quite some time.
PCP is helpful with a decent deposit down, at least 20% if you can do it.

Reactions: Jassyo06

Car prices and Most car manufacturers are ****** I'd say the Korean car industry hasn't suffered as badly with chip shortages as they make a lot in house
The RS3 is an enigma most hyped up Audi RS3 for years ...and most expensive with the worst interior of the RS3 "s quite glad Audi cancelled my car done me favour

Car prices and Most car manufacturers are ****** I'd say the Korean car industry hasn't suffered as badly with chip shortages as they make a lot in house
The RS3 is an enigma most hyped up Audi RS3 for years ...and most expensive with the worst interior of the RS3 "s quite glad Audi cancelled my car done me favour
Have Audi Cancelled your order?

I thought he was advised by the dealership not to cancel? Then Audi decided to cancel his order for him regardless?

Yeah, not sure. Maybe I missed something. Didn't realise they had actually started cancelling orders.

PS. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one on here that loves my car including the interior.

Reactions: Southall87 and Daggerit
Yeah, not sure. Maybe I missed something. Didn't realise they had actually started cancelling orders.

PS. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one on here that loves my car including the interior.

I like mine too. Think the outside looks mean and all the bits I touch on the inside feel good and I think it looks good. Completely agree that some colour would be nice, I’d certainly have contrast stitch given the chance, but overall I’m extremely happy with it.

The ASR module giving some good increases in sound helps too.

Reactions: Southall87, RS03???, kirkyrs and 1 other person
I thought he was advised by the dealership not to cancel? Then Audi decided to cancel his order for him regardless?

Is this confirmed!?

***, typical. The S3 is fecking boring so we were going to chop it in when the RS3 came. Still no build slot.

Is this confirmed!?

***, typical. The S3 is fecking boring so we were going to chop it in when the RS3 came. Still no build slot.

No idea, I was asking the question because last I heard he wasn’t cancelling and now he’s said Audi has cancelled his order all of a sudden. First one I’d heard of so was curious what happened.

Reactions: kayemill and rngDeadeye
No idea, I was asking the question because last I heard he wasn’t cancelling and now he’s said Audi has cancelled his order all of a sudden. First one I’d heard of so was curious what happened.

Our migration from BMW to Audi hasn't been straight forward!

Reactions: Terminator x and Daggerit
Good Morning all on a Wet Rainy Autumn Sunday,
Batch of Kemora Grey, Daytona Grey and Mythos Black cars have been picked up or on their way to the dealers about 7 members on our list.
On Average the wait for this batch to be of a year from order or just over and seems to across Europe including UK.
Picked Up:
@Jay 1234 - Carbon Saloon Kemora Grey - Delivered - Congrats
@Real Thing - Vosprung Sportsback Kemora Grey - Should have been Delivered - Congrats - (Pics pls)
@LayZ_Pz - In Poland, Ticked All boxes Spec. ! - Sportsback Kemora Grey - Congrats. (Lucky to be in Poland).
@rngDeadeye - Yaris GR Sport, Congrats - (my alternate choice of car instead of RS3).
In Build or Awaiting In Transit:
@RSA - Vorsprung Saloon Kemora Grey
@Wilko50 - Vorsprung Sportsback Mythos Black
@kirkyrs - Carbon Saloon Daytona Grey

@........ Exclusive Paint Vorsprung - Cancelled. Another car for the dealer to make tons of profit on, when it gets delivered. I am sure Audi Dealer will not allow the transfer of the order to a new customer, not unless, the original customer allows the car to be registered as is and then sell the car to the new owner as 2nd owner.
Then of course there is the hassle of this waiting and transaction, hence, why I just cancelled my original order.

Here it is:

Hi RS03,
I had confirmation that my RS3 Vors/Black/SB is now in the UK and awaiting delivery to Audi Yeovil within the next week. Will keep you updated.
Best regards Wilko50

Reactions: DarrenFFC, IanL-RS3, 3vans and 4 others
Morning All,
In process of Delivery of 6 orders of Carbon and Vorsprung models of Kemora Grey, Daytona Grey and a Mythos Black to members.
@RSA ,@Wilko50, @kirkyrs, @Joey Slats, @RS3ree, @Gazza84. With a bit of luck early Xmas prezzies.
Also, @M7 and @boardlord are awaiting on their build in action and then to Delivery.
Bit too early to assume the impact, on the cars on existing orders from 2021 and cars ordered this year as a result of recent update on Audi halting any new orders for RS3, wonder if this is to clear the decks for the facelift etc..

Hi RS03,
I had confirmation that my RS3 Vors/Black/SB is now in the UK and awaiting delivery to Audi Yeovil within the next week. Will keep you updated.
Best regards Wilko50
Did you get an email from audi or did your dealer inform you? Mine was built the same time so hoping mine might be in country too. I can't pick up until end of Nov anyway but I'm organising detailing with the dealer and an external company before pickup.

Reactions: kayemill
I'm tried of waiting. Still no build slot, Audi are annoying, those 300 performance models will simply add months onto existing orders.

What's the point in getting the car May-July when the first facelifts will probably be on the road end of year 23 or early Jan/feb 24..

I wish I had a bit of clout in the car community so they know what a bunch of idiots they are, no point moaning at the idiots who work in CS, they can't do Jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Terminator x
Hi RS03,
Best regards Wilko50
When did you order out of curiosity?

And vast majority of them aren't selling. I have never taken out car finance before so did some checking on his website...

With a fixed 7.49 deposit monthlies are £710.00 with a 10k deposit, 500 p/m with a 20k deposit...

Madness monthlies in current economic times do many people even put that amount down when it comes to PCP deals either?!

Don't know the list price of that example but his cars have always been vastly overpriced.. guessing it's probably 5/10k over list.. I think those days are long gone and people aren't in a rush to pay well over.
Be interesting to see if his business model survives through this current cost of living..........

5k for 'Detailing' what is basically a brand new car, plus the PCP kick backs.......

Reactions: Rs3Dude
Be interesting to see if his business model survives through this current cost of living..........

5k for 'Detailing' what is basically a brand new car, plus the PCP kick backs.......

Well on his Facebook story looks like he sold the blue vosprung hatch with no extras for just under 72k.. people are absolutely mugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminator x
Wait what ? when did Audi cancel your order ?

Well on his Facebook story looks like he sold the blue vosprung hatch with no extras for just under 72k.. people are absolutely mugs.

Probably at the current rate …… be interesting to see how 10.9% affects things.

Reactions: Terminator x and Rs3Dude

I know I've spoke to the guy and he genuinely thinks what he's doing is OK and he sells Alot of them. Opportunist springs to mind! It's fine what goes around comes around.

Reactions: Rs3Dude
I know I've spoke to the guy and he genuinely thinks what he's doing is OK and he sells Alot of them. Opportunist springs to mind! It's fine what goes around comes around.

Tbh he's not holding a gun to head of the cucks who buy his cars all I know is I'm not stupid to pay 4-10k over the market price for a car especially when I know I won't get it back in 6-12 months down the line which is what I usually keep my cars for..

I've heard plenty of stories of him offering pathetic offers to buy back the cars he's sold in pretty much same condition too.

That blue vosprung, the owner has lost instantly 6-8k imo the moment he drives it out the door, it's just not worth 72k.. as the only one who will buy cash will be bedroom drug dealing traders or those who in the trade who will want 2-3k profit buying it.

Still no BW.

13 months and counting.
Yeah not as bad as you but I'm on 7 months no build date. I just went out and got a 70 plate rs3 very very low miles to give me some fun till it eventually turns up. Gutted I took the original advice off my salesman of a max of 12 months and sold my M2 comp should know better than to trust dealers. I'm guessing it will probably end up being the face lift version which I'm OK with at this point now.

Yeah not as bad as you but I'm on 7 months no build date. I just went out and got a 70 plate rs3 very very low miles to give me some fun till it eventually turns up. Gutted I took the original advice off my salesman of a max of 12 months and sold my M2 comp should know better than to trust dealers. I'm guessing it will probably end up being the face lift version which I'm OK with at this point now.
I've just been looking at used/delivery mileage RS3s too.

I'm not really in any rush but our S3 is worth more than we paid for it currenty and it would seem a good idea to use the equity in that towards an RS.

Plus we like white and I've ordered Sepang Blue (probably why I haven't got it yet!)

Morning All,
In process of Delivery of 6 orders of Carbon and Vorsprung models of Kemora Grey, Daytona Grey and a Mythos Black to members.
@RSA ,@Wilko50, @kirkyrs, @Joey Slats, @RS3ree, @Gazza84. With a bit of luck early Xmas prezzies.
Also, @M7 and @boardlord are awaiting on their build in action and then to Delivery.
Bit too early to assume the impact, on the cars on existing orders from 2021 and cars ordered this year as a result of recent update on Audi halting any new orders for RS3, wonder if this is to clear the decks for the facelift etc..

Can't see how to PM individuals, either too new to forum or too daft... Interesting thread on deliveries! If the sheet is still being added to, how do I send details to @RS03??? Thanks, Peter

I pushed for some more info from my fleet mate and it looks like unofficially my BW is 17 so late April. Dealer is only 85% sure it will be built though.

Think I'll just hang on for now...

I can come out any time as he'll just take on the order.

I've just been looking at used/delivery mileage RS3s too.

I'm not really in any rush but our S3 is worth more than we paid for it currenty and it would seem a good idea to use the equity in that towards an RS.

Plus we like white and I've ordered Sepang Blue (probably why I haven't got it yet!)
I got the very very last reg of the old rs3 just for now because my friend has one that I drove and I couldn't help but smile and the dealership even said when my 8Y order turns up they would be happy to take it back as long as it's still in the same condition. I really want to change my paint choice back to merlin purple on the 8Y I only chose turbo blue thinking it might speed it up obviously I couldn't of been more wrong but if I change something like paint colour now it will probably totally screw it up plus not even sure you can still opt for exclusive paint at the moment can you? Infact the RS3 is totally removed off the order list at the moment.

I got the very very last reg of the old rs3 just for now because my friend has one that I drove and I couldn't help but smile and the dealership even said when my 8Y order turns up they would be happy to take it back as long as it's still in the same condition. I really want to change my paint choice back to merlin purple on the 8Y I only chose turbo blue thinking it might speed it up obviously I couldn't of been more wrong but if I change something like paint colour now it will probably totally screw it up plus not even sure you can still opt for exclusive paint at the moment can you? Infact the RS3 is totally removed off the order list at the moment.
I was told if I changed my exclusive colour I'd have to pay the new price too.

Can't see how to PM individuals, either too new to forum or too daft... Interesting thread on deliveries! If the sheet is still being added to, how do I send details to @RS03??? Thanks, Peter
Hi @basher, Welcome, just post here on the details of the car [variant, body, colour], when order placed and dealer info. happy to add.

Anyone actually know what the new price rise is? If you can't actually spec it and order anymore how can you know what the new pricing is?

Anyone actually know what the new price rise is? If you can't actually spec it and order anymore how can you know what the new pricing is?

I seem to recall it being £1,100 or £1,300 if I’m remembering correctly.

Yeah my last post wasn't against-PCP at all people should do whatever they want, just I wish dealers/finance people would be more transparent about how its set up.

People need to be showed more clearly that on PCP you're paying interest on the entire car value vs. HP where it's only on the loan amount.

So actually for the suggestion above with a 30% deposit thats not a great way to finance at all because the bigger the deposit the better the deal would have been on HP compared to PCP the bigger the interest rate and loan term the bigger the difference.

On PCP you really want to put the smallest deposit (within reason) down and triple check the guaranteed end price is artificially high (if you want to just lease it) or very low (if you want to buy it at the end). With the smallest deposit then the difference on the interest between HP and PCP will be neglible as 90% HP loan vs PCP with roughly 10% down will only be a 10% difference in interest which will still be something but not that much.

Reactions: kirkyrs and Rs3Dude
No idea what the price is, but may be of interest to someone
Screenshot 20221109 135136

Hi @basher, Welcome, just post here on the details of the car [variant, body, color], when order placed and dealer info. happy to add.
Thanks @RS03??? here we go, hopefully the correct understanding of the columns - anything missing, let me know:) Peter

Variant: Sportsback
Time2D: ?
Member: Basher (Peter) – obviously happy to have this displayed:)
Type: Vorsprung Glacier White
Order Week: 2232
Dealer: MotorFinity

Reactions: RS03???
Thanks @RS03??? here we go, hopefully the correct understanding of the columns - anything missing, let me know:) Peter

Variant: Sportsback
Time2D: ?
Member: Basher (Peter) – obviously happy to have this displayed:)
Type: Vorsprung Glacier White
Order Week: 2232
Dealer: MotorFinity
Thanks, added.
2nd column, indicates weeks from Order to Delivery.