RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

All build weeks are now at 00 unless your car is in the actual build process if not then l am afraid your all in RS3 8Y limbo ....not looking good at

All build weeks are now at 00 unless your car is in the actual build process if not then l am afraid your all in RS3 8Y limbo ....not looking good at
I was allocated a build week on Friday going status 10 and just checked with the dealer who advised that it is still status 10 so not pulled yet and hopefully will not be either.

As of when? because i spoke to my dealer at 1730 yesterday who stated it was showing 2249. I honestly believe they won’t build my car because i’ve got it at the lower price point prior to the price rise.

As of when? because i spoke to my dealer at 1730 yesterday who stated it was showing 2249. I honestly believe they won’t build my car because i’ve got it at the lower price point prior to the price rise.
i had a build week as of yesterday morning 23/12 and its now gone to 00 Audi have stopped/cancelled all orders on the car and there is a lot of doubt that they will won't fulfill all current orders even from last year yeah l got a discount of £1400 plus the car was ordered pre price rise like yourself there's another thread on this topic if you care to find out

I was allocated a build week on Friday going status 10 and just checked with the dealer who advised that it is still status 10 so not pulled yet and hopefully will not be either.
if in build then you#ll get it hopefully

Spoke to Audi Uk, was told I have a build week of week 24 next year. Order is ok as it has been accepted at the factory

Spoke to Audi Uk, was told I have a build week of week 24 next year. Order is ok as it has been accepted at the factory
Most orders have been accepted by the factory well on here they have ....id check back in a few or so to see what the status is then my build was accepted by the factory 13 months ago ergo

@RS03??? I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle of selling the car on for what ?just to make a what a couple of grand My sales guy didn't seem overjoyed to be honest....reply was understood Regards but l am relieved it's cancelled 13 months as it stands. the longer the wait went on the desire dwindled So me and the Mrs have got us a fl Polo GTI with a lot nice options on the car Pan -Roof/18's/Matrix candles being the most important one's it arrives in December a stop gap car until the car industry/economy gets back on track....l will get my Riviera Saloon but in FL guise just a matter of time
@........ A wise decision :thumbs up: The Mighty Polo GTI is pretty good fun. However it does feel funny.....it takes so looooong to get to 60 :sob: Hopefully your pirelli tyres on the 18" alloys have more grip than my eco-tyres on 17". Traction goes very easily off the line (or maybe I have been pampered with 4WD for last 6.5 years

Half the power and half the price, I think its a wise move in the current environment...I too hope that the FL returns with ALL options available, but I'll probably need a mortgage to afford one next time round, so I'm trying to save now.

Quickly back on topic :whistle2: I'm really sorry so many on here are still waiting, it really is a shocker. I hope all of you do get the order you were expecting and hopefully this stopping taking orders will be the kick start to getting those orders out. I have been looking at the Order Sheet and I still can't believe the numbers of deliveries have been so low against the orders on the list. Good luck to everyone with an order still in, hopefully you will all get cars in next few months

Reactions: Jassyo06
Most orders have been accepted by the factory well on here they have ....id check back in a few or so to see what the status is then my build was accepted by the factory 13 months ago ergo
Think orders that have been over 12 months will be fine. Had a email from someone at executive level confirming build week 24 of next year.

Reactions: RS03??? and Jassyo06
Got this 70 plate very very low miles to have some fun with till mine eventually gets built. Spoke to my dealer/salesman today and he said if you have a order number it will not be cancelled and if it ever was they would need a ****** good reason (his exact words) He did say the prices are going up this Tuesday so look out if you haven't ordered yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20221029_155902_edit_390557795915925.jpg
    IMG_20221029_155902_edit_390557795915925.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Reactions: RS03???, M7, kayemill and 1 other person
Morning All,
In process of Delivery of 6 orders of Carbon and Vorsprung models of Kemora Grey, Daytona Grey and a Mythos Black to members.
@RSA ,@Wilko50, @kirkyrs, @Joey Slats, @RS3ree, @Gazza84. With a bit of luck early Xmas prezzies.
Also, @M7 and @boardlord are awaiting on their build in action and then to Delivery.
Bit too early to assume the impact, on the cars on existing orders from 2021 and cars ordered this year as a result of recent update on Audi halting any new orders for RS3, wonder if this is to clear the decks for the facelift etc..

Reactions: Basher (Peter), M7, Jay 1234 and 7 others
I ain't hold out much luck with getting my RS3 S/B V as its only been on order just over 5 months. However reading between the lines it is what happened to me when i bought my last Porsche 911, they stopped building C2 & C4's and started pushing the T variant, which i did not want.
To me It looks like Audi are going to build the qty 300 RS3 Performance versions (none bound for the UK) instead of our orders.

Reactions: RS03??? and Rs3Dude
after 2 months of having my build date as a blank. now been given build week 15 next year.

Reactions: kayemill, RS03???, Rs3Dude and 3 others
Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,
For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names, will show on request.
Summary 32 RS3 orders have been placed, 2 completed by end of this week.

If you wish your details updated and shown, let me know, and I will update on a weekly basis. Mine is a Vorsprung so will be around updating this for a good while.

View attachment 246549
Hi, new member here. I have been keeping track of this thread. I ordered a sportback carbon black in turbo blue last Feb 25th. Contacted the dealer yesterday to check with the new info regarding cancelling orders. I still have no build date, buy he confirmed the order was confirmed back in March.

Reactions: RS03??? and Rs3Dude
Bit of good news today, my build week has moved nearer was sitting at bw22 then bw18 now gone to bw9 of 2023 so if that happens it will be a total of 18months wait hopefully might be a bit sooner

Reactions: M7, spookuk, kayemill and 2 others
Welcome,
Hi, new member here. I have been keeping track of this thread. I ordered a sportback carbon black in turbo blue last Feb 25th. Contacted the dealer yesterday to check with the new info regarding cancelling orders. I still have no build date, buy he confirmed the order was confirmed back in March.
@mpc1979, Welcome, if you wish, can be added to our tracker spreadsheet to give some clues etc..

Reactions: kayemill
Been given a build week of 50 which would be 13 months from order. It is unconfirmed so who knows if that will actually happen.

Reactions: RS03???
Automotive addiction seem to have no shortage of brand spankers… they’ve got 3 in at the moment (as per insta story) maybe more. All still in their wrappers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Automotive addiction seem to have no shortage of brand spankers… they’ve got 3 in at the moment (as per insta story) maybe more. All still in their wrappers!

And vast majority of them aren't selling. I have never taken out car finance before so did some checking on his website...

With a fixed 7.49 deposit monthlies are £710.00 with a 10k deposit, 500 p/m with a 20k deposit...

Madness monthlies in current economic times do many people even put that amount down when it comes to PCP deals either?!

Don't know the list price of that example but his cars have always been vastly overpriced.. guessing it's probably 5/10k over list.. I think those days are long gone and people aren't in a rush to pay well over.

And vast majority of them aren't selling. I have never taken out car finance before so did some checking on his website...

With a fixed 7.49 deposit monthlies are £710.00 with a 10k deposit, 500 p/m with a 20k deposit...

Madness monthlies in current economic times do many people even put that amount down when it comes to PCP deals either?!

Don't know the list price of that example but his cars have always been vastly overpriced.. guessing it's probably 5/10k over list.. I think those days are long gone and people aren't in a rush to pay well over.

The brand new VS they’ve got up in Kemora, is already sold. On the website for 78k

The brand new VS they’ve got up in Kemora, is already sold. On the website for 78k

Haha wtf! Someone buy an 8Y rs3 from them for 78K!!!!! the world's gone absolutely mad

Morning All, Wet Sunday.
We have 3 members cars in the process of being shipped and delivered.
Another price hike from Audi, pushing the cars now to £80K, whilst continuing to wait & wait now year+ on cars being built or delivered from order.
Presently less than 50% of the orders have been delivered, with quite a few of us have given up altogether and cancelled or out of impatience to buy from dealers as 2nd owner cars at un-imaginable prices. Weird times.
To top it all 300 Performance editions, not intended for the UK, cannot help thinking these will be prioritised and delay ours further ?.
Anyhow

Reactions: kayemill
@RS03??? what does that 2nd column show? Is it ordered date vs delivered date? If so I see one chap is 11 weeks!

TX.

Just buy something else , over priced now .
And then a lot of those with one now will decide to flip their cars for a massive profit, which is something that really gets up my nose, just profiteering on an already bad situation for guys that have been let down by audi etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06
Gratz mate. When did you order and spec?
There is my whole life story posted somewhere in a previous page if you want more details, but basically fully custom order in Poland, ordered September 2021 :)

@RS03???

Quick update, my car arrived at the pdi centre on Friday just gone. Hoping for collection mid next week.

Reactions: mpc1979, IanL-RS3, kayemill and 3 others

If you look back to a few months ago I posted about this site because its 16miles from me and he said all the cars he gets are cancelled orders from a dealer so after he purchased it off the dealer he puts 3k on top.

Reactions: garethdj
Quick update from me.

Arrived at the dealers today. Picking mine up Thursday.

:welcoming:

Reactions: Terminator x, IanL-RS3, kayemill and 3 others
Just a note from me, I think I saw some conversations about Finance a week or so back.

I bought my previous car, an S3 with cash, I kept it 5 1/2 years, sold it last week (via Cazoo) and lost about £13K in that time. So basically in terms of depreciation it cost me about £200 / month. There's no way a PCP deal would have got me anywhere near that, even before the finance price hikes.

Reactions: Rs3Dude
Just a note from me, I think I saw some conversations about Finance a week or so back.

I bought my previous car, an S3 with cash, I kept it 5 1/2 years, sold it last week (via Cazoo) and lost about £13K in that time. So basically in terms of depreciation it cost me about £200 / month. There's no way a PCP deal would have got me anywhere near that, even before the finance price hikes.
And you would have gotten nowhere the price you got for your S3 in normal times just the same as l have made £15000 selling my previous Audi's on PCP in the last 2 years never in normal times it's all relative i'll think you'll find running yer new RS3 far more expensive than your S3 a lot more So the money ye made will soon evaporate fast ergo

Reactions: Danvman
That's true to an extent but my issue with PCP is that you pay interest on the whole balance throughout the whole period which means you pay out a lot in interest. This will increase significantly now due to borrowing costs.

With the RS3 I am wondering how long before it'll actually be worth less than I paid due to the second hand prices which I expect will remain for quite some time.