RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Just spoke to another dealer who is saying or should I say advising any one who orders its going to be 18 to 24 months atleast
Even the mass produced pi4 is on backorder till mid-2023 and worse still 3 times the price.

Turns out my point of contact, that was/is giving me regular updates, is leaving, I will now revert back to the one I had originally, and it was like getting blood of a stone.

Sorry to hear that it's a joke to be fair I'm just gutted I sort my m2 comp now on the advice it was going to be no longer than 12 months
I'm chilled about it to be honest. We've just chopped our M140i for an S3 and I've just sold my M4cp for a Tesla so when the RS arives, it will be all the better!

Plus I'm not forking out every month for the M4 for the time being!

my build week has now completely disappeared. i raised a complaint for the first time and emailed Markus.Duesmann*audi.de and andrew.doyle*audi.co.uk to see what that might bring. ultimately nothing more than someone within audi telling me my car was not alloted a build date due to supply issues and that audi uk were unable to clarify what was actually causing the delay i.e. which particular part was now causing challenges. when asked how audi dealers are sitting with new cars and charging considerable margin against list price i was treat with silence or the couldnt comment card.

i could accept a car in early q1 2023 as promised but if thats moving further away to a date unknown then perhaps its time to cancel.

So i have read in my local newspaper that Porsche now force the buyer to not sell the car in the first year of ownership.
Some kind of agreement papers are signed I believe.
Maybe that’s good news for us if there are Porsche people looking for some “quick” money as VW prioritizes Porsche parts over Audi.

my build week has now completely disappeared. i raised a complaint for the first time and emailed Markus.Duesmann*audi.de and andrew.doyle*audi.co.uk to see what that might bring. ultimately nothing more than someone within audi telling me my car was not alloted a build date due to supply issues and that audi uk were unable to clarify what was actually causing the delay i.e. which particular part was now causing challenges. when asked how audi dealers are sitting with new cars and charging considerable margin against list price i was treat with silence or the couldnt comment card.

i could accept a car in early q1 2023 as promised but if thats moving further away to a date unknown then perhaps its time to cancel.

Same here

Hey guys. Was meant to pickup car today but didnt. Had to wait on the finance company to pay out. Been waiting all day. 30mins ago i got home and they phoned saying its been paid out. Fooookers.
So will pickup this week somepoint and will post piks

• Haha
Reactions: RS03???, 3vans, kayemill and 5 others
Hey guys. Was meant to pickup car today but didnt. Had to wait on the finance company to pay out. Been waiting all day. 30mins ago i got home and they phoned saying its been paid out. Fooookers.
So will pickup this week somepoint and will post piks

Nice one, bet you’re excited now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm could be a reason then as i’vd spec’d C&S on mine
Audi's builds are completely random based on @RS03???'s spreadsheet (thanks). I do think you'll get some good news soon as me and @Joey Slats are close to getting our carbons and Joey had his build week in 2023.

Nice one, bet you’re excited now!

Yeh bud cant wait. She boight it round for me to have a look at.
Comes with bridgestone tyres, has wireless charging. No rear usb.

Reactions: Daggerit
Yeh bud cant wait. She boight it round for me to have a look at.
Comes with bridgestone tyres, has wireless charging. No rear usb.

Same as mine, tyres, charging and lack of rear USBs as well.

Reactions: K44WMY

That’s exactly what I did and was told it’s up to dealership what they do with cars and how did I know the people that supposedly ordered after me were Getting their cars sooner

So i have read in my local newspaper that Porsche now force the buyer to not sell the car in the first year of ownership.
Some kind of agreement papers are signed I believe.
Maybe that’s good news for us if there are Porsche people looking for some “quick” money as VW prioritizes Porsche parts over Audi.

Not true. I’ve just signed everything for my 911 and there was nothing saying you can’t sell the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not true. I’ve just signed everything for my 911 and there was nothing saying you can’t sell the car.

Well, just sharing what I’ve read. Don’t think the magazine would lie as it was a interview with a motor enthusiast.
Maybe not applied for the UK market yet but they should. Scalpers are bad :)

Hi All,

Last week was my 1 year anniversary since ordering a daytona carbon SB with C&S and dynamic pack, I have this morning received an update from my dealer that my new BW is week 13 next year, not sure how to feel to be honest, i guess its progress? lol

My only concern is that if im not getting it until April (over a year and a half after order) then Audi better not facelift it anytime soon, that would be unfair and very annoying!!

• Sad
Reactions: Jay 1234, RS03??? and Jaeger12
Update guys

'The order is currently delayed in the production line, it is awaiting final components and the factory estimates the completion date is 07/10/2022. Once fully built, the vehicle will follow the normal logistics which can take up to 6 weeks for arrival at the centre'.

Reactions: Jaeger12, kayemill, Daggerit and 1 other person
Audi's builds are completely random based on @RS03???'s spreadsheet (thanks). I do think you'll get some good news soon as me and @Joey Slats are close to getting our carbons and Joey had his build week in 2023.
They’re not all randomly built/delivered as a over a dozen or so orders have now reached their annual year of waiting and their cars wont be seen til next spring or summer

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay 1234
Spoke to Audi Uk today, after 20 minutes on hold as they called the factory was told due to such high demand for the rs3 we are looking at 3rd quarter of 2023

Reactions: Jetdriver
Guys just to let you know carlisle audi has 2 rs3s for sale. Dno how much.
Carbon saloon green
Hatchback vorsprung green

Spoke to Audi Uk today, after 20 minutes on hold as they called the factory was told due to such high demand for the rs3 we are looking at 3rd quarter of 2023
1 of the same old same old replies mate they make it up as they go along

Just emailed my dealer asking for an up to date screen shot of my order screen. They told me about 10 days ago that my 2245 BW was still showing. Keen to see this for myself

Reactions: Jay 1234
1 of the same old same old replies mate they make it up as they go along
I know, last time I spoke I was told build date will be forthcoming in the next two week. But are on the plus side they can offer you a second hand car at a ridiculously overinflated price.

Reactions: Jassyo06
My estimated BW has moved from 2245 too 2246

I’m wondering. Is there a possibility mine has already been built? The reason i ask is because @Jay 1234 has ordered the EXACT same car as me minus the C&S pack and theirs is in transit. Would Audi put them on the production line and then hold mine until the hardware was available to plug in??? Would kind of make sense?

The RS3 SB Vorsprung in Turbo Blue with RS dynamic pack did not hang around long at Stoke Audi , registered two days ago (14 miles) and it was £68950 If i recall correctly.
i was looking this afternoon, just looked again its not showing on the website any more, must have sold.
When I went in 3 weeks ago there was a similar car unplated and the SE told me it was a customers.

I’m wondering. Is there a possibility mine has already been built? The reason i ask is because @Jay 1234 has ordered the EXACT same car as me minus the C&S pack and theirs is in transit. Would Audi put them on the production line and then hold mine until the hardware was available to plug in??? Would kind of make sense?
If it was in build and waiting on components I'd expect it to be showing as in build?
Week 46 starts 14th November so I'd have thought the BW will go confirmed late October (provided it stays as 46) - not too far away!

Still status 00 for me!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: mb127

My broker did say that my build was delayed by a few weeks due to production issues so a delay of an additional week might be a good thing.

Reactions: M7
Guys i want to collect my car on saturday, but my SE is off this weekend and is pushing for me to come during week which is impossible. Can they just ask someone else to do the handover for them?

Guys i want to collect my car on saturday, but my SE is off this weekend and is pushing for me to come during week which is impossible. Can they just ask someone else to do the handover for them?

Yeah there is no requirement for your sales person to have to hand it over themselves. Just tell them you want it Saturday. It may however be that it’s not been pdi’d yet

Last day of the month Friday, maybe he needs it handed over for bonuses/targets etc????

As Boardlord said, I would suspect it’s his bonus he’s thinking off, no issue with handover being done by another SE.

Wow it sounds like the delivery situation is not improving and if anything is getting worse.
End of 2023 for any new orders placed now wtf :blink:

Reactions: AndyVWR and Jassyo06
A more positive update from me. My broker rang me yesterday and asked if I could take delivery on Friday (tomorrow)! It was a bit out of the blue as I was expecting a bit more notice. I had to politely decline as I didn't have the money ready to transfer in time. It's now booked for delivery on Wednesday next week. I'll post a couple of pics when she's landed :thumbs up:

Reactions: RS03???, Terminator x, IanL-RS3 and 4 others