RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

I know haha my order form definitely is for a RS3 I have it in my emails but Audi are that disorganised right now I'm not sure I trust them to get a simple thing like what car you want right haha does yours still say A3?
Lol I’m not sure not really seen anything for 8 months when I popped in there to see if there was any news it did list on computer as an rs3 lol another thing to get paranoid about

Lol I’m not sure not really seen anything for 8 months when I popped in there to see if there was any news it did list on computer as an rs3 lol another thing to get paranoid about
My salesman has checked. I asked for a screen shot and it's definitely the RS3 not a box standard A3 Haha

Do you still not have a BW?

My salesman has checked. I asked for a screen shot and it's definitely the RS3 not a box standard A3 Haha

Do you still not have a BW?
My last 4 Audi's didn't state the exact model designation on the factory correspondence
S3 =A3 S3=A3 TTS =TT
RS3 =A3 ergo

My last 4 Audi's didn't state the exact model designation on the factory correspondence
S3 =A3 S3=A3 TTS =TT
RS3 =A3 ergo

And the bonus this time…….they only have to swap the engine on the line to make it a RS3 what about Ze interior ? Oh wait I forgets Ze RS badge on Ze steering wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
And the bonus this time…….they only have to swap the engine on the line to make it a RS3 what about Ze interior ? Oh wait I forgets Ze RS badge on Ze steering wheel

a A3RS- line 60 tfsi lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY

Hope this isn't added to our cars
I'll be happy to get my car in any condition
But this part was interesting "Renault Group also confirmed that all upcoming Renault and Citroen cars will have a top speed of 112 mph to increase safety"

I'll be happy to get my car in any condition
But this part was interesting "Renault Group also confirmed that all upcoming Renault and Citroen cars will have a top speed of 112 mph to increase safety"
I do hope that is switchable

Nope still nothing. When did you get your BW? I would be happy with just a unconfirmed BW right now atleast that gives you some idea even if it's moved loads of times
Was told that end of June after they removed all build weeks for the new model change was be 37 2022.

I do hope that is switchable
What is happening to this country.... Talk about taking the great out of Great Britain. Can't have any fun what if I want to drag it and use its actual top speed of the public roads.

"From 6 July 2022, all newly launched cars will legally have to be fitted with a speed limiter."
"All new cars that have already launched be fitted with an Intelligent Speed Assist (ISA) by 7 July 2024"

Hey,
Thanks for the welcome messages.

Called my dealer again today (last time was 9 days ago) and was very cash with him about my interrogations regarding the delivery delay (5 months push back right away). Asked him some transparency about my order and if this wasnt a move to expose it in their show room at 80k. He told me that indeed their MSRP raised up from 60 to 79k, but that they werent playing that game with already placed orders, price would remain the same, and no re selling at higher price. Also asked if i could get compensation for the 5 months delay (as it is mentionned on the contract) but got a shady answer that was almost a "u can try but probably no sry"
Also said that i was really sceptical about the parking sensors thing, after he gave me as an argument that he had faith for my car to arrive on time cause it is fairly light on options. But light or full doesnt matter if it is a default component lacking right?
Eventually i asked him to re check the delivery date just to be sure and an odd thing happened, the delivery date that was pushed back from 22/10/2022 to 16/03/2023 went back to 27/10/2022 predicted delivery. That changed in 9 days..
The car even has predicted steps like "last quality check on the 15th october 2022" but still no BW confirmed.
Thought i would keep u guys updated, still if not more than ever very confused about all this. I could be happy about the news as it is planed to arrive on time again, but i have no trust at all in what's happening

Reactions: 3vans, IanL-RS3 and Jay 1234

New car models after that date afaik so not existing cars already "approved". I have said elsewhere that is one step too far for me and I just won't buy a car that has it installed.

TX.

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and Adi7r
Silly question I know but is anyone collecting a 72 plate RS3 today?

• Haha
Reactions: RS03???, NevMan and Terminator x
Hey,
Thanks for the welcome messages.

Called my dealer again today (last time was 9 days ago) and was very cash with him about my interrogations regarding the delivery delay (5 months push back right away). Asked him some transparency about my order and if this wasnt a move to expose it in their show room at 80k. He told me that indeed their MSRP raised up from 60 to 79k, but that they werent playing that game with already placed orders, price would remain the same, and no re selling at higher price. Also asked if i could get compensation for the 5 months delay (as it is mentionned on the contract) but got a shady answer that was almost a "u can try but probably no sry"
Also said that i was really sceptical about the parking sensors thing, after he gave me as an argument that he had faith for my car to arrive on time cause it is fairly light on options. But light or full doesnt matter if it is a default component lacking right?
Eventually i asked him to re check the delivery date just to be sure and an odd thing happened, the delivery date that was pushed back from 22/10/2022 to 16/03/2023 went back to 27/10/2022 predicted delivery. That changed in 9 days..
The car even has predicted steps like "last quality check on the 15th october 2022" but still no BW confirmed.
Thought i would keep u guys updated, still if not more than ever very confused about all this. I could be happy about the news as it is planed to arrive on time again, but i have no trust at all in what's happening
You are right to have no trust

New car models after that date afaik so not existing cars already "approved". I have said elsewhere that is one step too far for me and I just won't buy a car that has it installed.

TX.
So this new Rs3 should be OK as long as you get it before 2024? Because I'm not buying a car with that on. Talk about control freeks. We are expected to pay extra tax, running costs, etc etc but not aloud to have any kind of fun in your car youve worked hard to buy what a joke.

Reactions: NevMan and Terminator x
Just an update.
Got email from dealer today. Finally cars built and on way to port for shipping.. for people that have taken delivery of their cars, how long was it till got shipped and arrived at dealer?

Reactions: Jay 1234, Jassyo06 and RS03???
Just an update.
Got email from dealer today. Finally cars built and on way to port for shipping.. for people that have taken delivery of their cars, how long was it till got shipped and arrived at dealer?
Normally 2 to 3 weeks. Mine was just under 3 weeks after confirmation it had been built until it was in my hands. You should get updates at school step……on a ship, in UK, on transport to dealers etc.

I just got a text from Kevin at Overton (broker i'm using). As with @K44WMY my car (well someone else's car first!) is built and it's way to the German Port. He said it should be around 3 weeks. Which to be fair to him is what he told me when i contacted him to buy it!

For info it's was BW30 Daytona Grey Vorsprung Sportback. Here's hoping there are quite a few of (y)our cars on the same ship.

I've already got OBD11 - Might have a look at VCDS (i used to have VAG-COM for the 8L) and i guess i can now order stuff for the car eg Plastic boot tray, ASR, Dog Guard (and if i was 25 years younger Gold BBS alloys :D)

Reactions: KGMARS and Jassyo06
Most
All this time, I believed only certain dealers were authorised to sell Audi-Sport models, similarly selected Sales Advisors. My local dealer was originally was supposed to receive 4 LE's out of the original 96 at the time of my order, but don't think received any as my demo test drive was in Dec 21 on a Standard edition. My dealer has a floor specifically for Audi-Sport models and at one time had Audi Sport Group B Quattro on display in a cordoned area for eyes only.
May be the exclusivity has been removed.
The larger dealerships used to have a specific part of the building/showroom area for RS and S cars liked you said Glasgow Audi was one of them but all dealerships can sell them now

• Wow
Reactions: RS03???
I just got a text from Kevin at Overton (broker i'm using). As with @K44WMY my car (well someone else's car first!) is built and it's way to the German Port. He said it should be around 3 weeks. Which to be fair to him is what he told me when i contacted him to buy it!

For info it's was BW30 Daytona Grey Vorsprung Sportback. Here's hoping there are quite a few of (y)our cars on the same ship.

I've already got OBD11 - Might have a look at VCDS (i used to have VAG-COM for the 8L) and i guess i can now order stuff for the car eg Plastic boot tray, ASR, Dog Guard (and if i was 25 years younger Gold BBS alloys :D)
If your ever near Hamilton or cumbernauld pop in as I've never actually heard the car or seen a vorsprung first hand lol
Great news for just in time for them to start gritting lol

Reactions: IanL-RS3
Just an update.
Worse case Scenario 6 weeks normally 4 weeks then another week to the dealer depending on distance from port to dealership

Just an update.
How long has it take from time of order till now?

Sorry I'm being lazy and not going back pages to look at Rs03??? Table

If your ever near Hamilton or cumbernauld pop in as I've never actually heard the car or seen a vorsprung first hand lol
Great news for just in time for them to start gritting lol
It's a deal!

Yeah not ideal. But I don't have a garage, lots of seagulls and pollen will do much more than gritters!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Well I can finally be marked off the list lol, car delivered today! Can’t believe how bright this colour is in person. So happy with it!

And also very strangely enough, I have wireless charging??? Thought it was only the Launch Edition that had it!

I’ve also got the Bridgestone tires so looks like I can’t lower and have spacers this time! A bit gutting that tbh!

471A44F9 6BF2 46DC B56A 0BD1A0C56758
18203D3A 4923 4903 82E3 1949D65FDBA5

Reactions: KGMARS, Schuey, 3vans and 8 others
Well I can finally be marked off the list lol, car delivered today! Can’t believe how bright this colour is in person. So happy with it!

And also very strangely enough, I have wireless charging??? Thought it was only the Launch Edition that had it!

I’ve also got the Bridgestone tires so looks like I can’t lower and have spacers this time! A bit gutting that tbh!

View attachment 258555View attachment 258556
Congrats. Surprised about the wireless charging. I really wanted that…..car was built/delivered in June but don’t have it. Guess it’s hit and miss. If you are disappointed by the B&O by the way, it does improve with use. Are you getting it detailed/ceramic coated?

Reactions: billymc92
Congrats. Surprised about the wireless charging. I really wanted that…..car was built/delivered in June but don’t have it. Guess it’s hit and miss. If you are disappointed by the B&O by the way, it does improve with use. Are you getting it detailed/ceramic coated?
Yes I’ve had a launch edition since November so the platform is not new to me. Yes I’m in next week for ceramic coating.

Reactions: NevMan and jaypers777
Yes I’ve had a launch edition since November so the platform is not new to me. Yes I’m in next week for ceramic coating.
Worth every penny. Mine feels like glass. Funny enough, mine is in for its 2 monthly maintenance detail tomorrow. Hope it doesn’t rain!!!

Reactions: billymc92