RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

@RS03???

Unconfirmed BW, unsurprisingly pushed back to 12, from 3 to 2 back to 3 now 12.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jaeger12 and RS03???
To be fair that is total bs.
The photos to me proves prioritising Asian markets over the UK market It's no coincidence that when these Markets opened up around June the cars/build weeks on folks cars on here where slowly but surely pushed back till next year

Last edited:
Reactions: RS03???, Dnw21, Mr Freeze and 2 others
To be fair that is total bs.
In fairness, unless the cars pictured are cardboard cutouts, it does seem to back up the suggestion that at least some of the production capacity has been aimed towards Asian markets.

Reactions: Dnw21
Morning All,
Summary of status:
@Stratts , @billymc92 , @Daggerit should be collecting their Vorsprung Sportsback with the 72 numberplates in September. Congrats.
@K44WMY is in build so may be in luck to collect in September as well.
Few BW shuffling for Vorsprungs and Carbon,
strangely, @boardlord's Standard spec is also drifting to the right, as the Standard spec previously used to squeeze early through the stack.
Few weeks ago, read that order books for RS3 is being closed, possibly for the FL version in 2023, so what are the chances of RS3s scheduled for BW in late 2023 joining the FL A3's if the internals are the same.
Anyhow..

We'll see about mine, I've not heard anything recently so hopefully have some sort of update this week. :)

Reactions: RS03???
Like quite a few I have just about reached my 1 year anniversary from order placement (no card, no cake) the last update that I received from the dealer was over 6.5 months ago, that update was the car being built BW37, which is now 3 weeks away, since then there have been no further updates received and by that I mean no contact whatsoever. Am I being optimistic that my car will actually be built then? Or do we think they dealer is just hiding knowing that things have changed?

Is there anything more formal that I should have received by now confirming this BW?

Like quite a few I have just about reached my 1 year anniversary from order placement (no card, no cake) the last update that I received from the dealer was over 6.5 months ago, that update was the car being built BW37, which is now 3 weeks away, since then there have been no further updates received and by that I mean no contact whatsoever. Am I being optimistic that my car will actually be built then? Or do we think they dealer is just hiding knowing that things have changed?

Is there anything more formal that I should have received by now confirming this BW?
Why don't you just ask them? I have been in contact with my rep at least twice a month since I have ordered last September 2021. I got build day locked in the 7th of September 2022, a bit before the one year anniversary.

Should ask them to keep you updated every 2 or 3 weeks. Also, ask for a screendshot of your order with the update as it will show the status of the order and any estimated build week with the factory order number shown.

Why don't you just ask them? I have been in contact with my rep at least twice a month since I have ordered last September 2021. I got build day locked in the 7th of September 2022, a bit before the one year anniversary.

Sorry, should have said that after calling them today they said that the person I am dealing with is on leave until next week and that they will contact me on their return, hence the question here. It’s good that you receive regular updates, unfortunately for me, despite their promises of weekly, fortnighly and then monthly updates they never arrived.

By comparison, I ordered a Defender in January, received a BW in March, confirmed the same BW in June and delivery is due next month and I receive regular updates by email & telephone with no prompting from my side.

Sorry, should have said that after calling them today they said that the person I am dealing with is on leave until next week and that they will contact me on their return, hence the question here. It’s good that you receive regular updates, unfortunately for me, despite their promises of weekly, fortnighly and then monthly updates they never arrived.

By comparison, I ordered a Defender in January, received a BW in March, confirmed the same BW in June and delivery is due next month and I receive regular updates by email & telephone with no prompting from my side.
This is audi remember you should just be happy they even let you order from them well that's how they make you feel anyway. This will be my 3rd audi and everyone I've had problems I'm not, sure, why I keep, coming back but I do so ‍♂️

This is audi remember you should just be happy they even let you order from them well that's how they make you feel anyway. This will be my 3rd audi and everyone I've had problems I'm not, sure, why I keep, coming back but I do so ‍

Other brands available, lol.

Audi are a load of tosh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jay 1234 and Jassyo06
Other brands available, lol.

Audi are a load of tosh.

Yeah I wasn't going to bother again but Ive always found a reason not to bother with the rs3 but this one I thought I will go for. The waiting is OK it's the not knowing that's the problem

I bet they love you

Reactions: 8YARWY, Jassyo06 and Schuey
I bet they love you

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans, Schuey, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Are we there yet………no

Class pmsl

Reactions: Mr Freeze

I had BW37 (unconfirmed) pre MY23 change. That was revoked when they changed to MY23 with no unconfirmed BW since (that I know of). If you've been getting the emails from Audi (e.g we're collecting parts or whatever they say) and not got one with the red dot on 'Production date' then it's likely it ain't getting built in 3 weeks.

Well I can confirm it is not getting built in 3 weeks, just received an email, a further 11 week delay, so BW48. On that basis they estimate that the car would arrive mid January 2023, so I’ll hold on until March 23 to register it.

Not much else to say really……..

Reactions: Jassyo06
I had BW37 (unconfirmed) pre MY23 change. That was revoked when they changed to MY23 with no unconfirmed BW since (that I know of). If you've been getting the emails from Audi (e.g we're collecting parts or whatever they say) and not got one with the red dot on 'Production date' then it's likely it ain't getting built in 3 weeks.
You're probably been moved to the first quarter of next year

Well I can confirm it is not getting built in 3 weeks, just received an email, a further 11 week delay, so BW48. On that basis they estimate that the car would arrive mid January 2023, so I’ll hold on until March 23 to register it.

Not much else to say really……..
What model and colour have you chosen?

That's fair enough mate I could imagine its pretty frustrating at times .
Nah no really mate ye know the old saying "Ye can't always get what you want" then when ye get it.... ye don't want it .....Swings and roundabouts.....and going by 2 long time members on here ....opinions its best to patch it.......a keep on saying this but it's true l can wait for awhile longer for the ideal car....l don't suffer from Fomo

Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
Nah no really mate ye know the old saying "Ye can't always get what you want" then when ye get it.... ye don't want it .....Swings and roundabouts.....and going by 2 long time members on here ....opinions its best to patch it.......a keep on saying this but it's true l can wait for awhile longer for the ideal car....l don't suffer from Fomo
Yep been in that situation before myself .
I think I know what members your talking about and I would also trust there opinion based on
there experience with previous generations to compare to the 8Y .
You never know mate the way thing are going you might get the facelift :laughing:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Spoke to my dealership yesterday, sales guy on holiday, so asked for an update no change still week 22- 2023, status 10 its funny could order new m2 x drive in oct and still possibly get before the rs3 arrives doh !

Dnw21, I have an RS3 V SB on order.
Due to investments and my RSQ3 SB PCH ending Mid June 23, my purchase window is between 20th March - Mid June 23.
So last week I also placed an order for an M240i xdrive, the new idrive curved dash is a bit weird however BMW are going to fit that to everything, its already in the M3.
With BMW I have a qtr 1 build slot confirmed and the SE will wait until my investment matures (20th March) and i have not yet got a BW for my RS3.
The RS3 V is my 1st choice however I'm not prepared to extend my current PCH or do a 3 month term lease.

Dnw21, I have an RS3 V SB on order.
Due to investments and my RSQ3 SB PCH ending Mid June 23, my purchase window is between 20th March - Mid June 23.
So last week I also placed an order for an M240i xdrive, the new idrive curved dash is a bit weird however BMW are going to fit that to everything, its already in the M3.
With BMW I have a qtr 1 build slot confirmed and the SE will wait until my investment matures (20th March) and i have not yet got a BW for my RS3.
The RS3 V is my 1st choice however I'm not prepared to extend my current PCH or do a 3 month term lease.
Strange that bmw can deliver a lot quicker than Audi ? How did you find the rsq3 I was offered one at a dealership yesterday lol they even had a std rs3 for sale but not much spec and with alloy trim looked more like an s3

Dnw21.
293048011 10227176394466091 215486887615263336 n
The RSQ3 SB is a quick SUV , it's handles and does it's job well on the road with little bodyroll on corners.
I usually drive in "auto" and use the RS buttton when required, one minor complaint in Auto is on moving off, the gearbox seems
a bit sluggish but when on the move no problems, maybe just when its cold ?

Driving position is typical SUV with great seats, we recently did a 531 mile road trip, Shropshire to Gils Bay and with a couple of 10 minute stops to change drivers (and fuel ups ) a 45 lunch break we both ok, tired from driving but no aches pains etc.

Picture of short term memory , we drove along the A9 where there are Average speed camera s for 125 miles !!!!

110301345 725886541526344 1277916455536193171 n

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Terminator x
Dnw21.
View attachment 258146The RSQ3 SB is a quick SUV , it's handles and does it's job well on the road with little bodyroll on corners.
I usually drive in "auto" and use the RS buttton when required, one minor complaint in Auto is on moving off, the gearbox seems

Driving position is typical SUV with great seats, we recently did a 531 mile road trip, Shropshire to Gils Bay and with a couple of 10 minute stops to change drivers (and fuel ups ) a 45 lunch break we both ok, tired from driving but no aches pains etc.

Picture of short term memory , we drove along the A9 where there are Average speed camera s for 125 miles !!!!

View attachment 258147
That's a nice looking piece of kit :)

Reactions: spookuk and Jassyo06

Yeah maybe your rep isn't the best/the most caring ever, I'd be ****** too for sure.

Well it looks like my car has actually been released now and is heading to the port. It'll be ending up at Lincoln Audi, so if any of your gurus know which boat it might be on, some insight would be much appreciated because I'm very impatient... Haha.

Reactions: 3vans, Jaeger12, spookuk and 2 others
Well it looks like my car has actually been released now and is heading to the port. It'll be ending up at Lincoln Audi, so if any of your gurus know which boat it might be on, some insight would be much appreciated because I'm very impatient... Haha.
Congratulations. I was the same when mine was at the port. You can track the car transporters between Emden and Grimsby etc, but you only get limited information unless you subscribe to the port website so it’s a bit of a guessing game. Dealers get updates at every stage, and my dealer was telling me when it was at the port, in UK and then on the transporter etc. He actually contacted me when the transporter turned up and it was unloading……..sad but all very exciting for me at the time. Realistically, you’re probably looking at 2 weeks or so until you get hold of it. Enjoy the sleepless nights.

Reactions: Daggerit and kayemill
Congratulations. I was the same when mine was at the port. You can track the car transporters between Emden and Grimsby etc, but you only get limited information unless you subscribe to the port website so it’s a bit of a guessing game. Dealers get updates at every stage, and my dealer was telling me when it was at the port, in UK and then on the transporter etc. He actually contacted me when the transporter turned up and it was unloading……..sad but all very exciting for me at the time. Realistically, you’re probably looking at 2 weeks or so until you get hold of it. Enjoy the sleepless nights.
Thanks for that, at least it's something to hopefully satisfy my impatience.

Once it arrives it then needs to be transported up to me so no doubt that'll be yet another delay from the dealership. I'm not getting my hopes up too much for a delivery in the near future. Haha.

Reactions: jaypers777
Dnw21.
View attachment 258146The RSQ3 SB is a quick SUV , it's handles and does it's job well on the road with little bodyroll on corners.

That looks really nice in blue, it’s funny how different colours look on different vehicles blue really suits the suv