RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Please get the valetors not to touch it, absolute sin letting them loose on that paint! I watched the Tyneside Audi demo get cleaned and then dried with one of those plastic blade things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sounds like you're not a fan of the squeegee!

Reactions: garethdj
Been down to see her today and sort out a few details. Still completely untouched since unloading but think I’m in love already! Couple more pics attached and collection scheduled for Tuesday.

Attachments

• F2E22E5A-D4A5-4291-BECA-C333DCFD918A.jpeg
    F2E22E5A-D4A5-4291-BECA-C333DCFD918A.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 127
  • 1AA5CC58-5CE8-479A-8666-4665189C62FB.jpeg
    1AA5CC58-5CE8-479A-8666-4665189C62FB.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 122
  • 24DBAE48-267F-4FB7-B8CE-A5254ECE2055.jpeg
    24DBAE48-267F-4FB7-B8CE-A5254ECE2055.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 118
  • 73E41362-4AEF-4806-B8EB-A599B066E77C.jpeg
    73E41362-4AEF-4806-B8EB-A599B066E77C.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 127
Reactions: RS03???, Schuey, Robsrs and 5 others
Been down to see her today and sort out a few details. Still completely untouched since unloading but think I’m in love already! Couple more pics attached and collection scheduled for Tuesday.
Looks mint mate, same colour as mine, carbon black saloon, mines at the prep centre, told them not to touch it and detainer picking it up from there, hoping to get it next weekend after being detailed

Reactions: kayemill, garethdj and jaypers777

Looks stunning mate congrats

Reactions: jaypers777
Please get the valetors not to touch it, absolute sin letting them loose on that paint! I watched the Tyneside Audi demo get cleaned and then dried with one of those plastic blade things

:grimacing:... Glad I told them to leave mine alone, sent it to DDB down the road instead.

Reactions: garethdj
Good Morning All,
Had a few cancellations so the list is below 100.
@garethdj - picked up his RS3 last week. Congrats.
@jaypers777 - RS3 is now at the dealers then to detailers and due to be picked up following week in July. Congrats.
@3vans - BW now confirmed, and some BW shifting positions left and right by a week.
Seems the configurator now shows RS3 as (MY 2023) for new RS3 orders. (https://dcc-1.audi.de/controller?event-new-conf=1&mandant=dcc-uk-audi ) (did not spot anything different to indicate a facelift at this stage).

Reactions: Jay 1234, kayemill, garethdj and 1 other person
Thanks @RS03??? - Just for clarification, I’m picking up this Tuesday and it’s booked into the detailers the following week.

Reactions: RS03???
What is this "getting Updates" you speak of?
My "Supplying Dealer" (oh the irony as I write that) Doesn't even respond when I request an update now. Having been a Salesman in the Car industry I do have sympathy. My Wrath largely resides with Audi UK & their occasional condescending Bulletins.......
Mine was the same, once my deposit was taken I did wonder if the sales person had left the Audi centre, just not interested anymore
BUT!
Last week I was messing about and did an Audi valuation on my new RS3, my phone rang within about 5 minutes of doing it, It was my Audi Sales person smelling blood and circling for the kill

Reactions: RS03??? and Jassyo06
Mine was the same, once my deposit was taken I did wonder if the sales person had left the Audi centre, just not interested anymore
BUT!
Last week I was messing about and did an Audi valuation on my new RS3, my phone rang within about 5 minutes of doing it, It was my Audi Sales person smelling blood and circling for the kill
Like a Buzzard....following a wounded animal lol

Reactions: RS03??? and Mike.46
Good Morning All,
@jaypers777 - RS3 is now at the dealers then to detailers and due to be picked up following week in July. Congrats.
@3vans - BW now confirmed, and some BW shifting positions left and right by a week.
Seems the configurator now shows RS3 as (MY 2023) for new RS3 orders. (https://dcc-1.audi.de/controller?event-new-conf=1&mandant=dcc-uk-audi ) (did not spot anything different to indicate a facelift at this stage).

Loads of cars ordered late August to the middle of October still not a peep.....F@@King diabolical even some with not a guesstimate week....gonna email my dealer in a couple of weeks it's been awhile...probably tell me its February or something now.....?

Reactions: cooperp
Order placed March 2022 asked broker for update on my car this week.. confirmed that I have build week 38 2022..

Though now Audi Exclusive colour has been added to order they have relayed that it will now push it back 8 - 12 weeks.. Not too fussed tbh as it will now give some time to earn an additional NCB and sort out finances.

Order placed March 2022 asked broker for update on my car this week.. confirmed that I have build week 38 2022..

Though now Audi Exclusive colour has been added to order they have relayed that it will now push it back 8 - 12 weeks.. Not too fussed tbh as it will now give some time to earn an additional NCB and sort out finances.
Exclusive paint will push it back more than 3 months mate more like 5 to 6 months 8 to 12 weeks push back was back in normal times anyways what colour have you gone for?

Reactions: ashrs3

You ordered 5 months after me and have a build week 5 months earlier than me. Something is not right.

I live down the road from Milton Keynes and at this rate im going to walk into their head office, show them this thread/spreadsheet and demand to know why the f**k people that order after me are getting their cars before me.
I’m not against ANYONE getting their car in a good time but where is the logic in this?

Reactions: Terminator x, 5pot, Jay 1234 and 4 others
You ordered 5 months after me and have a build week 5 months earlier than me. Something is not right.

I live down the road from Milton Keynes and at this rate im going to walk into their head office, show them this thread/spreadsheet and demand to know why the f**k people that order after me are getting their cars before me.
I’m not against ANYONE getting their car in a good time but where is the logic in this?
You've ordered a Carbon Ed l thought this model was faster to come than Vorsprung models looks like thats a pack of lies as well ?
Think I'll have to ignore this thread for the rest of this year...lol

I don't mind tbh pal in no rush. I'm more concerned with missing out on the facelift version..would be bit ****** having a car only few months to then see a facelift version out on the roads but was told no updates for MY23 rs3 cars as still major supply issue.

Colour wise I'm keeping it close to my chest just because I don't want others getting any ideas.. will be nice having some exclusivity.
clusive paint will push it back more than 3 months mate more like 5 to 6 months 8 to 12 weeks push back was back in normal times anyways what colour have you gone for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06

I honestly feel for you guys. I think the only way Audi HQ takes some notice is if everyone who is awaiting orders makes a joint complaint to Audi in one email to know it's unacceptable, everyone high up in Audi UK and Germany needs to be tagged.. there's only a few people complaining from what I can see and that's only going as far as the salesman/dealership in question and all I am seeing is those getting ignored or being fobbed off.. but if there's one email with 50+ odd angry folks then they will obviously sit up and take some notice.

Dealers are powerless to do anything especially when it's a supply issue.. though I really think cars should have been allocated to the those who placed an order first, it's clearly a lottery with orders.

I don't mind tbh pal in no rush. I'm more concerned with missing out on the facelift version..would be bit ****** having a car only few months to then see a facelift version out on the roads but was told no updates for MY23 rs3 cars as still major supply issue.

Colour wise I'm keeping it close to my chest just because I don't want others getting any ideas.. will be nice having some exclusivity.
I ordered Porsche Voodoo Blue 5 years ago for my S3 saloon and instantly a few on other related Audi model forum's copied me lol but going by how little of RS3 8Y 's are going to be in the UK all will be very rare...my exclusive paint mindset choice is Go Bold or don't bother l am almost into my 10th month of waiting and still have another 7/8 months to wait till its delivered

Reactions: ashrs3

I am exclusive paint Anorak....lol you've either gone full ****** or something under the radar in colour choice?

I am exclusive paint Anorak....lol you've either gone full ****** or something under the radar in colour choice?

Haha I agree. Ok I'll spill the beans.. venetian purple, there is a saloon in that colour posted a few pages back on this sub forum, couldn't resist looks like a few members have already picked purple too, specifically. merlin purple. Frustrated we can't pick the colour of our seats, dash vents and steering wheel type on the vorsprung, the whole thing has been a utter joke!

Reactions: Jassyo06, garethdj and jaypers777
Haha I agree. Ok I'll spill the beans.. venetian purple, there is a saloon in that colour posted a few pages back on this sub forum, couldn't resist looks like a few members have already picked purple too, specifically. merlin purple. Frustrated we can't pick the colour of our seats, dash vents and steering wheel type on the vorsprung, the whole thing has been a utter joke!
Can’t wait to see it mate. Never ever seen a recent Venetian purple. As you no doubt know from earlier, mine is Merlin. Think Venetian is lighter and brighter isn’t it?

Reactions: ashrs3 and garethdj
As long as you like it, not sure this shade particularly suits the RS3 this time round, or just that this chap has ruined it on his car?

Post in thread 'RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet' https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/rs3-build-tracker-spreadsheet.430498/post-3750516

WOW, that looks shocking, Ultra Violet Purple really does look stunning on a 911 GT3 RS but clearly doesn't look right on the RS3 that's for sure.. luckily not quite what I have picked, far from it! :p
Can’t wait to see it mate. Never ever seen a recent Venetian purple. As you no doubt know from earlier, mine is Merlin. Think Venetian is lighter and brighter isn’t it?

Cheers me neither! I really like Merlin purple but I believe this is a bit lighter and indeed brighter hence the choice. Guessing you will have yours this time next week once the detailer works his magic? Yes seen it on here and on fb looks gorgeous in the saloon format.

Reactions: Add_Profile
Cheers me neither! I really like Merlin purple but I believe this is a bit lighter and indeed brighter hence the choice. Guessing you will have yours this time next week once the detailer works his magic? Yes seen it on here and on fb looks gorgeous in the saloon format.
Picking her up tomorrow and have a little 400 mile round trip at the end of the week which will get me acquainted. Going into detailers for 3 days next week. Knew I liked Merlin as have been looking into it for a few years now. Started to panic a bit as when you say ‘purple’ some people think it’s a bit odd, however there are so many types of purple. All my fears vanished when I saw it on Saturday for the first time. Exactly what I wanted……it’s a real deep, rich colour and that’s what I was looking for. Really like Navarra too but I wanted something a bit more unique.

Any ETA on yours……sorry, may have missed that earlier?

Reactions: kayemill and Add_Profile
Love Venetian purple/Violet pure class

Just had update from dealer saying cars moved to status 20 bw 28. Finally looks like august delivery. Will probably tell them to do a september handover

Reactions: Jay 1234, Adi7r, Jaeger12 and 3 others
Good Morning All,

Another queue jumper lol anyway congrats mate

This is getting stupidly out of hand.....what the F@@K is going on...my build week has moved back almost 3 months l may as well wait for the facelift

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220627-153034_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220627-153034_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Wow
Reactions: 8YARWY, Jaeger12 and kayemill
Anyway decision made its getting sold at list price and order a facelift model MY24

• Haha
Reactions: Mastachaz
Why is that mate....its a ****** lottery....who gets there car if and when....to me it looks as if Audi are looking for customers to cancel

I guess, I’m unfortunately, not an optimist. As you say though, “it’s a ******* lottery.

You might be right, guess we’ll never know.