RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Not too sure I'd prefer an M4 to the RS3
Had the previous F80 M3 and swapped it for the 8v RS3
Would take the RS3 every day of the week
Plus the new M4 has one of the most hideous front ends out there at the moment.

Reactions: rngDeadeye, cooperp and abmat
Not too sure I'd prefer an M4 to the RS3
Had the previous F80 M3 and swapped it for the 8v RS3
Would take the RS3 every day of the week
Plus the new M4 has one of the most hideous front ends out there at the moment.
The front of the M3/4 does split opinion but it's interior is way nicer actually most cars over £50k have better interiors than the 8Y so difficult to overlook....I'll wait and maybe Audi will add the design packs over the next 2 years and sort out that centre console area

Reactions: hood
Supposed to be picking the car up on Monday but managed to get it earlier.
Will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Will send pics when I can.

Reactions: kayemill, Terminator x, RS03??? and 2 others
I mean barring the front grille which is a bit of an opinion divider - BMWs interiors for the 2/3/4 are spot on for the price segment they’re in.

Also that engine with xDrive is another level compared to an RS3.

With that being said I’ve heard even in comfort the ride is firm and BMWs really don’t hold their value well so I wouldn’t get one unless PCP/Lease so I’m not sure which way I’d go if given the choice (it would be M3 though for the rear seats to be useable though).

I’d probably just save a big wad of cash and get an M340i which my mate has and says is brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think he means another 2 weeks added to BW18 date previously given. Which isn’t good as he’s been pushed back several times!
Hi! another one from Spain! I purchased a RS3 Sportback in kyalami green on September 2021. At first dealer told me it might be built in february 2022, but in december the build week was the 12th. One month ago the build week was updated to week 14th, and yesterday they delayed it one more month... week 18th. :crushed:
I'm a little bit desperate but... the wait will be worth haha. (I hope so)
RS3 Sportback kyalami green. Dynamic Package with red calipers, RS red extended interior package.

Reactions: DAVID_1792 and Daggerit
Think he means another 2 weeks added to BW18 date previously given. Which isn’t good as he’s been pushed back several times!
Exactly… purchased it on September and with BW since December they had delayed it several times…

Reactions: 3vans and Daggerit
Update… I’ve just been called up by the company I brought from and they’ve said that Audi has ****** up on the order. On the order sheet it was Vorsprung but the cars just arrived and it’s a Carbon Edition ***

• Wow
Reactions: Jaeger12 and 3vans
RS3 Vorsprung Black SB
Order week 32/2021
Order No 31426XXX
360 Camera been removed from order.
Proposed deliver Week 4/2022, then March 2022, then June 2022, then May 2022, then July 2022 now Sept 2022!
I have written to both Audi UK & Audi Germany asking why I can buy the exact same car from a non Audi dealer for £17,000 over rrp next week!!! Audi UK said they have no control over dealers??? Audi Germany said it is down to Audi UK ???

RS3 Vorsprung Black SB
Order week 32/2021
Order No 31426XXX
360 Camera been removed from order.
Proposed deliver Week 4/2022, then March 2022, then June 2022, then May 2022, then July 2022 now Sept 2022!
I have written to both Audi UK & Audi Germany asking why I can buy the exact same car from a non Audi dealer for £17,000 over rrp next week!!! Audi UK said they have no control over dealers??? Audi Germany said it is down to Audi UK ???
My build week has now been updated from week 28 to week 26, still feel build week numbers and allocation are a complete lottery, as a car with exactly same spec and colour as mine with an order date 7 weeks after mine, has been delivered 18 weeks before my proposed delivery? Great for them but go figure Audi!!!???

Update… I’ve just been called up by the company I brought from and they’ve said that Audi has ****** up on the order. On the order sheet it was Vorsprung but the cars just arrived and it’s a Carbon Edition ***
On the bright side it's Better than SFA mate .....

Oh no. What you going to do?

After near enough 7 months l got a apologetically worded email from Audi UK telling me all about the semi conductor shortages and the conflict in Ukraine...where the reason's for the delay in my cars production ....Nae $hit Sherlock lol

All ready to be collected tomorrow!
IMG 20220408 WA0011

Reactions: garethdj, kayemill, jaypers777 and 7 others
After near enough 7 months l got a apologetically worded email from Audi UK telling me all about the semi conductor shortages and the conflict in Ukraine...where the reason's for the delay in my cars production ....Nae $hit Sherlock lol
There are obviously plenty of bad things going on in the world, but its like a random excuse generator. If there was something resembling logic to how the cars were built it would help a little with understanding the delay, but cars do seem to come through in a random order.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and RS03???
Oh no. What you going to do?
Tbh I don’t think I’m gonna take delivery of it. I’ve been told to take delivery of it and then order a Vorsprung then swap over. That way I get to enjoy it for 6months and not lose any money. If anyones interested in a Carbon Saloon in Black let me know.

Reactions: RS03???
There are obviously plenty of bad things going on in the world, but its like a random excuse generator. If there was something resembling logic to how the cars were built it would help a little with understanding the delay, but cars do seem to come through in a random order.
Audi-UK are running out of excuses and unable to state the truth as to the randomness and not following their order and delivery process. Even the dealerships are being ignored or not being informed.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and ZB1
Tbh I don’t think I’m gonna take delivery of it. I’ve been told to take delivery of it and then order a Vorsprung then swap over. That way I get to enjoy it for 6months and not lose any money. If anyones interested in a Carbon Saloon in Black let me know.
But the way things are going you’ll be waiting a lot longer than 6 months, unless you can pick up another cancelled order.

mid they could guarantee it and it was a 0 loss for you I’d consider it.

Aye I had that one, from Mr Doyly-rag himself

Reactions: Jassyo06
White is the best colour.

I'm not sure it suits white as well as say a Golf R does,
I like the RS3 in red (obviously :) ) Kyalami green (Although I chickened out on that colour) Turbo Blue has grown on me and looks stunning, Daytona is safe and looks ok, Black I swore I would never own again as too high maintenance, and that leaves white and Kemora grey, having painted more cars than I care to remember they virtually all start the process in grey primer, so for me ANY of the near grey primer colours are a NO

Just catching up on the comments. I went to see a 4 month old one yesterday in Manchester Audi. Launch edition Sportback in Daytona and nearly £68k!! Nice to stroke one at least. I’ll be getting an order in the system next week somehow. There is the possibility I can get an exclusive paint one that’s already in the system but won’t know until next week. If not, will order one with a generic colour and get them to amend the order when exclusive paint comes back on. Looking at the pic of the Glacier White one earlier in this thread though………….looks stunning. Will update in here when I know the SP.

I'm not sure it suits white as well as say a Golf R does,
I like the RS3 in red (obviously :) ) Kyalami green (Although I chickened out on that colour) Turbo Blue has grown on me and looks stunning, Daytona is safe and looks ok, Black I swore I would never own again as too high maintenance, and that leaves white and Kemora grey, having painted more cars than I care to remember they virtually all start the process in grey primer, so for me ANY of the near grey primer colours are a NO
The white pearlescent paint which was on the golf 7R was really nice

Reactions: abmat
You can put me down as Collected now. Absolutely love it. I have always been a huge fan of white on black like both my previous Golf R's, but this just looks so much better in my opinion.
20220409 092526

Reactions: abmat, Mike.46, garethdj and 12 others
Ordered 1st week in Sept 21, sat at build week 15 since oct. Just went down dealers for update and car now showing as of last week went from bw 15 to having no build week at all, back to square one… not amused

Ordered 1st week in Sept 21, sat at build week 15 since oct. Just went down dealers for update and car now showing as of last week went from bw 15 to having no build week at all, back to square one… not amused
That's FUBAR mate feel yer rage.....some folk's order in November/December...and have their cars....surreal ....Audi have a lot to answer for.....but never will

Just catching up on the comments. I went to see a 4 month old one yesterday in Manchester Audi. Launch edition Sportback in Daytona and nearly £68k!! Nice to stroke one at least. I’ll be getting an order in the system next week somehow. There is the possibility I can get an exclusive paint one that’s already in the system but won’t know until next week. If not, will order one with a generic colour and get them to amend the order when exclusive paint comes back on. Looking at the pic of the Glacier White one earlier in this thread though………….looks stunning. Will update in here when I know the SP.
Be interesting to hear what lead time they give you when you're order goes through

That's FUBAR mate feel yer rage.....some folk's order in November/December...and have their cars....surreal ....Audi have a lot to answer for.....but never will
Too true, it’s like a free for all, lad I spoke too showed me uk order spread sheet, it’s not for good reading, it was live as well and as of an hour or so ago not one was locked in for a build week, he said it’s all went tits up for parts from Ukraine, but he said Audi are still taking orders, showed me the cars they stopped taking orders on, rs3 weren’t affected. Case of taking your deposit and not delivering the goods. I’m keeping the order open cos I got in before all price increases and a 2.5k discount but that new car is coming feeling has gone now

Reactions: Jassyo06
Too true, it’s like a free for all, lad I spoke too showed me uk order spread sheet, it’s not for good reading, it was live as well and as of an hour or so ago not one was locked in for a build week, he said it’s all went tits up for parts from Ukraine, but he said Audi are still taking orders, showed me the cars they stopped taking orders on, rs3 weren’t affected. Case of taking your deposit and not delivering the goods. I’m keeping the order open cos I got in before all price increases and a 2.5k discount but that new car is coming feeling has gone now
It's not gonna change much anytime soon ie this year...

I have an update and a build week. Dealer has just emailed to say is week 1 2023. RS03 you can update your spreadsheet

I have an update and a build week. Dealer has just emailed to say is week 1 2023. RS03 you can update your spreadsheet

What’s your spec and when did you order?

Reactions: Terminator x
What’s your spec and when did you order?

It’s a Vorsprung in Kamora grey. You’d think as it’s the only colour they don’t charge for they would be ready to smash them out at a rate of knots! Anyway I’m in no hurry to be fair and I’ve only been pushing my dealer just so I know what’s going on, and now I now.

Reactions: Wack0jack0