RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Not sure how many times I can write wtf on this thread ...

TX.

No kidding. The *ahem* second Vorsprung was ordered at the start of December and still status 00 and no build week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: Harry4life786
Dealer called me today, they will have the car on Saturday and it will be ready for me to collect on Monday

Can't wait now, hate driving the mrs car

Reactions: kayemill, boardlord, RS03??? and 3 others
Just got told by a audi employee they had 400+ cars come into UK ports over last couple of days and there will be delays getting them to dealers due to lack of transporters

Yeah, I'd said a bit further up that I'd ordered one with my local dealer when I went for my test drive and then asked them to cancel it but they never did it apparently. Now I'll just leave it until closer to the time of it arriving to find out what's going on with prices and things then either sell it or just cancel it and let them keep it.

It's still status 00 and no idea when it might actually appear so I don't foresee it being a problem I'll have to worry about for a very long time...

Yeah, I'd said a bit further up that I'd ordered one with my local dealer when I went for my test drive and then asked them to cancel it but they never did it apparently. Now I'll just leave it until closer to the time of it arriving to find out what's going on with prices and things then either sell it or just cancel it and let them keep it.

It's still status 00 and no idea when it might actually appear so I don't foresee it being a problem I'll have to worry about for a very long time...
You weren't enamoured with the test drive then?

Funnily enough I sold my order this week….

But not to who originally wanted it, the dealer bought it happy days.

Ah well there goes a special RS3 for some lucky person... 7 months since l ordered....glad l ordered it in Riviera....=more desirable retail....

Reactions: 8YARWY
You weren't enamoured with the test drive then?
I already had my discounted one through a broker on order so didn't need two but placed the order with my local anyway because they didn't need a deposit so was no risk to me, and it saved me having to tell him I was actually buying it elsewhere because they were cheaper. Hahaha. And then he must've just ignored my email saying to cancel it a couple weeks later.

Ah well there goes a special RS3 for some lucky person... 7 months since l ordered....glad l ordered it in Riviera....=more desirable retail....
Maybe, they aren't expecting it until 2023, lol..........by that time I'll probably be moving to something else, at the moment I'm still not 'feeling it' with the one i have....

Reactions: Jassyo06
Maybe, they aren't expecting it until 2023, lol..........by that time I'll probably be moving to something else, at the moment I'm still not 'feeling it' with the one i have....
Long term I just couldn't cope with the interior stunning outside but the interior is just A3
To anyone who maybe interested.....in my car ....let me know when the time arrives

Long term I just couldn't cope with the interior stunning outside but the interior is just A3
To anyone who maybe interested.....in my car ....let me know when the time arrives
Well @jaypers777 above was looking to order exclusive so could perhaps take on your order.........

How did you manage that? I asked my dealer about buying mine off me and they just said that they wouldn’t and that someone else would buy it and help them jump the waiting list!

Well @jaypers777 above was looking to order exclusive so could perhaps take on your order.........
I am looking to sell on as soon as the car comes off the private transporter into my driveway with all the transportation film/covers still on the car...l aint gonna even sit in it so if @jaypers777 is interested so be it

Last edited:
How did you manage that? I asked my dealer about buying mine off me and they just said that they wouldn’t and that someone else would buy it and help them jump the waiting list!

They asked I said ok, was originally to be sold to AA.
I thought stuff it.

• Love
They asked I said ok, was originally to be sold to AA.
I thought stuff it.

From my dealer - So If you decide to cancel you’re name against it, then the car would still be ordered but we wouldn't need to buy it from you, the only way someone would benefit would be that they will have the car earlier than if they placed an order maybe.

I may have to look elsewhere to see if someone else/ another dealer would be interested.

Reactions: 8YARWY and Jassyo06
Thing is anyone looking to order a RS3 in a exclusive paint is in for a really long wait even if Audi open up the exclusive paint option this May so your talking well into 2023?

Ordered Sportback Vorsprung in black last year (29/09) picked up yesterday from Jardine Audi!

Reactions: Sihfty, abmat and kayemill
From my dealer - So If you decide to cancel you’re name against it, then the car would still be ordered but we wouldn't need to buy it from you, the only way someone would benefit would be that they will have the car earlier than if they placed an order maybe.

I may have to look elsewhere to see if someone else/ another dealer would be interested.

Lots of things happening that wouldn’t normally go on though.

• Haha
Ordered Sportback Vorsprung in black last year (29/09) picked up yesterday from Jardine Audi!

Another Vorsprung ordered after and arriving before mine. This is rather depressing!

Reactions: garethdj, 3vans and Jassyo06
Lots of things happening that wouldn’t normally go on though.

Defo.....and it will continue all this year......and l aint gonna wait a year for a car l ordered and not make some money from it....."When in Rome" as they say

Which dealer bought yours from you?

Sorry I was told it’s to be kept under my hat…

I dropped lucky that a dealer in their group had someone desperate to order an exclusive in my spec.

Another Vorsprung ordered after and arriving before mine. This is rather depressing!

Sorry mate I did order initially about a month before that and then got stressed with initial wait and i don’t think they cancelled it fully they just re-activated it

Is yours due soon?

Reactions: Daggerit and Jassyo06

Chin up old bean.....it's yer OTT Ceramics that must keeping yer order back.....or because it's through a Agency of some sort.....

Reactions: Daggerit
Sorry mate I did order initially about a month before that and then got stressed with initial wait and i don’t think they cancelled it fully they just re-activated it

Is yours due soon?

No need to apologise mate it is what it is.....enjoy

Reactions: DangerMouseUK and Daggerit

Is yours due soon?

I’ll let you off then.

No, mine has an estimated build WK36…

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Chin up old bean.....it's yer OTT Ceramics that must keeping yer order back.....or because it's through a Agency of some sort.....

I’d say the same but other cars through the same broker and with ceramics have been delivered already. No rhyme or reason I can fathom.

Thanks guys had a good drive in it today, nice car!

Mine had no Dynamic Pack - so maybe its something to do with that?

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
My Vorsprung saloon comes next week its already on Autotrader.

Why....you not keeping it
Got a Merc A45s, I would lose 17ish thousand pounds if i keep the RS3. Will stay with the A45s, ordered a New BMW M4 xdrive for the same price im selling the RS3 for, no brainer.

Got a Merc A45s, I would lose 17ish thousand pounds if i keep the RS3. Will stay with the A45s, ordered a New BMW M4 xdrive for the same price im selling the RS3 for, no brainer.
No Brainer indeed good luck with the sale

Reactions: Big Matt
Hi mate, When you say lose what do you mean? Residuals are looking ok on them so far . . .

Mate has an M4 xDrive - very nice car - get a VERY keen deal though as I've had some nightmares with BMW's depreciating before but I guess on PCP with GMFV thats irrelevant!

Hi mate, When you say lose what do you mean? Residuals are looking ok on them so far . . .

Mate has an M4 xDrive - very nice car - get a VERY keen deal though as I've had some nightmares with BMW's depreciating before but I guess on PCP with GMFV thats irrelevant!
Only paid just over 50k for the RS3, selling it for 67ish , paid 68k for a new M4 xdrive

Ah gotcha makes sense to do it then lol why not!

M4 is a different beast and with a big wedge of profit to offset the depreciation it's a no brainer!

Reactions: Big Matt