RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Alright guys,

Does anyone know if any boat left Emden today or will leave in the next few days?

Apparently my RS3 is at port ready to go just trying to gauge the wait now …

and/or

Which boats should I be looking for on Marine Traffic type websites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys,

Does anyone know if any boat left Emden today or will leave in the next few days?

and/or

My S3 arrived in the UK (Grimsby) via Emden on Tuesday. Took at call on Wednesday from the dealer to confirm arrival, just awaiting Reg No, then I can collect on Saturday 2nd April. It won’t be ready this Saturday and I can only find time at weekend to collect so now I have an annoying week and a bit wait. Will give the dealer time to ensure MMI is upto date and all recalls were sorted during build, or resolve them prior to collection. Hope your RS3 has landed too @DangerMouseUK

Alright guys,

and/or

Anything with Jane on. Little treat for all you other lucky boat watchers too
D2A59BB2 FE8D 4E0B 8FC5 32F16FB4943F

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Cheifweasel, 8YARWY and 1 other person
Still no confirmed build week for my car yet :sob: . Was in the dealers earlier in the week and took their launch edition RS3 out for a test drive. After that, I will absolutely be waiting until the bitter end for my car to arrive as it really is a special car to drive, especially in the RS modes. Will be the first car for a while that I will genuinely just take out to enjoy the drive.

It was only a short test drive unfortunately but one thing I did notice was that you get a lot of people looking at the car and you need to watch out for them weaving in their lane. Also had a number of people trying to egg me into a race. Based on the cars they were in, you would have to wonder why ! For the guys who have already got their cars, is this something that you experience when out and about.

Reactions: RS03??? and 3vans
Orderd a car 2022-02-27. Daytona Grey sedan custom build: with panoramic roof, B&O stereo, Adaptive dampers, sport exhaust, comfort key, black rims, head up display, high gloss exterior, black nappa leather seats, flat bottom steering, isofix front, matrix headlights, tire pressure monitoring system, side airbags rear. 4 years warranty, rear tinted widows. Estimated delivery around 2022-10-31.

• Haha
Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
Orderd a car 2022-02-27. Daytona Grey sedan custom build: with panoramic roof, B&O stereo, Adaptive dampers, sport exhaust, comfort key, black rims, head up display, high gloss exterior, black nappa leather seats, flat bottom steering, isofix front, matrix headlights, tire pressure monitoring system, side airbags rear. 4 years warranty, rear tinted widows. Estimated delivery around 2022-10-31.
I'll be raging if you manage to get it by that estimated date, having just ordered it! Hahaha. So many ordered in August/September and still don't have confirmed build dates, let alone delivery dates. I ordered in September last year and at the moment, if your date is correct, you'll get your car before I do. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

I'll be raging if you manage to get it by that estimated date, having just ordered it! Hahaha. So many ordered in August/September and still don't have confirmed build dates, let alone delivery dates. I ordered in September last year and at the moment, if your date is correct, you'll get your car before I do. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Just giving you what the dealer told me, after they checked production slots. Dont know if Sweden where i live has different quotas or something.

Reactions: Daggerit
Just giving you what the dealer told me, after they checked production slots. Dont know if Sweden where i live has different quotas or something.
It wasn't a dig at you at all, just generally at Audi being so ridiculous in general with the production slots for RS3's. Maybe they're just able to put out LHD cars faster because there's more of them, who knows?

Reactions: Jassyo06 and rs3sedan
It wasn't a dig at you at all, just generally at Audi being so ridiculous in general with the production slots for RS3's. Maybe they're just able to put out LHD cars faster because there's more of them, who knows?
If it’s the same thing I got an estimated handover from the dealer for the end of June. Still no build week so dubious that the date provided by the dealer actually means anything.

If it’s the same thing I got an estimated handover from the dealer for the end of June. Still no build week so dubious that the date provided by the dealer actually means anything.
I also think its extremly optimistic with the war in europe and shortages of electronics.. They actually put it in print on the signed contract also, which leaves room for simular rental compensation if delay is more than 4 weeks.

I also think its extremly optimistic with the war in europe and shortages of electronics.. They actually put it in print on the signed contract also, which leaves room for simular rental compensation if delay is more than 4 weeks.
Absolutely. I live in hope though!

oh that’s good news so you actually have something to hold over them.

Also wonder if it’s the real MMI screen TPMS or just a audible beep and a light on dash

Car arrived this morning on the trailer from Lincoln Audi.
It had 39 miles on it so I think someone has had a spin in it and also my request for the transport covers to be left on the car was ignored.
Absolutely delighted with the Kemora grey I have to say.
The pics online do not do it justice and I was having second thoughts but in the flesh it looks fantastic contrasting against the gloss black of the carbon.
I had also ordered my car with the dynamica seats however this doesn't seem to have made it to Audi build as I've been given honeycomb leather seats. I made the order through MSG so must have been a slight mix up.
Not giving it up though!

• Love
Reactions: Keano04, AndyVWR, Jassyo06 and 8 others
It had 39 miles on it so I think someone has had a spin in it and also my request for the transport covers to be left on the car was ignored.
The pics online do not do it justice and I was having second thoughts but in the flesh it looks fantastic contrasting against the gloss black of the carbon.
I had also ordered my car with the dynamica seats however this doesn't seem to have made it to Audi build as I've been given honeycomb leather seats. I made the order through MSG so must have been a slight mix up.
Not giving it up though!

That’s annoying about the transport covers, I’ll be asking for the same thing so I hope they leave them on for mine…

I wouldn’t worry about the mileage, lots of people on here have confirmed that these and other RS cars come with higher initial mileage due to extra testing I believe.

Reactions: Jay 1234 and hood
In the old days if your car had more than 10 miles they couldn't charge you VAT.

My M2 came with 6 miles on the odo and 9 miles on the trip! How the hell can that happen? No answer.

Happy New Car day! What a lovely sunny day for it.
A bit late for a full review but loving it, looks amazing and sounds decent compared to pfl. Glad I’ve bought it. So excited for getting out in it tomorrow.

Reactions: Sihfty and RS03???
You can mark mine as collected in to morrows update. Cheers

Reactions: Adi7r, RS03??? and Terminator x
Morning all, Weekly Sunday refresh of the order spreadsheet.
103 RS cars on our tab, 21+ have been delivered with 6 in build or transit.
If new members wish their order to be listed, let me know, as we have 3 or 4 orders from members across the globe.
level of updates from Audi-(dealer) has reduced, could be another indication of production slowing down to a crawl.
link below.

Reactions: 3vans, kayemill, Ross1 and 8 others
I finally have a BW28, and after ordering mid Aug 22 happy days. . .kind of, at least might I get it this year !

Reactions: kayemill, Adi7r, RS03??? and 3 others
I had good news this morning. My car has arrived in the UK! Dealer is expecting 5 - 7 days before they have it on site. I have it booked in for Gtechniq ultra and front end PPF, hopefully get the car in a couple of weeks time. Worked out well as I sold my run around Golf that I only had for two months yesterday.

Reactions: hef, Rhurs, kayemill and 2 others
I finally have a BW28, and after ordering mid Aug 22 happy days. . .kind of, at least might I get it this year !
I had good news this morning. My car has arrived in the UK! Dealer is expecting 5 - 7 days before they have it on site. I have it booked in for Gtechniq ultra and front end PPF, hopefully get the car in a couple of weeks time. Worked out well as I sold my run around Golf that I only had for two months yesterday.
Updated guys, positive updates again,

Reactions: cooperp
Hi! another one from Spain!
I purchased a RS3 Sportback in kyalami green on September 2021. At first dealer told me it might be built in february 2022, but in december the build week was the 12th. One month ago the build week was updated to week 14th, and yesterday they delayed it one more month... week 18th. :crushed:
I'm a little bit desperate but... the wait will be worth haha. (I hope so)
RS3 Sportback kyalami green. Dynamic Package with red calipers, RS red extended interior package.

Reactions: cooperp, RS03??? and kayemill
I’ve also been updated to BW28, with a suggestion that it may come forward again. I was rubbing my chin as they told me that.

Reactions: cooperp, RS03??? and Jassyo06
Not giving it up though!

Mine had 15 miles on it but I think that was the exception rather than the rule… I wouldn’t worry too much

I’ve also been updated to BW28, with a suggestion that it may come forward again. I was rubbing my chin as they told me that.
Just a little hope for you, mine originally 16/22 then 08/22 and then 49/21, it took around 7-8 weeks from 'build week' to get built completely (I think it was sat waiting some parts) and arrive at the dealer, it then arrived with carbon dash to left of steering column and silver dash to the right

My BW has moved forward to BW35 after an update from my dealer

Reactions: RS03??? and Adi7r
Dealer called me today, advised me that mines on the ship now and are estimating 10 days for it to get here.

Reactions: kayemill, RS03??? and 3vans