RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Added. Thanks,
Looks like @3vans and stratts were the real early birds on the list we have. More info welcomed to be boring.
Yep. :) The DCC configurator went live Monday night, 9th August,
Deal sorted Tuesday
Signed on the dotted line Wednesday 11th
The consumer configurator was only available Thursday 12th

Reactions: Stratts, RS03??? and Mike.46
Nordic Ace vehicle carrier on route from Emden to Tyne, also known to carry VW-Audi group cars, Docks 15th 17:00

Reactions: HulkRS3 and RS03???
No order number either as ordered through MSG broker

Reactions: RS03???
Ordered wk46
Kemora Carbon SB
C&S
Dynamic pack
No update, Apart from this BS today

Supply Restriction Letter Audi UK Feb 2022.pdf

I don't ideally want it until late March/Early April, It better show by then otherwise I'll be off to buy a G82 X drive I'm afraid.
I order mine August 2021 has a build date week 29 from Shrewsbury Audi.

31452*** for mine, build slipped slightly to week 44.
That’ll be 14 months from date of order, madness I know.

I order mine August 2021 has a build date week 29 from Shrewsbury Audi.
@Patrickv, have you listed as Vorsprunbg - Sportsback , no data on colour.
@Keithd32 , @hood , thanks updated.
@generally: Also: usually, the dealers hand over a copy of the order form with their own franchise order number, the 8 digit Audi-order number has to be requested a few days later when its visible on the Audi-system or passed down from Audi-UK.

Nordic Ace vehicle carrier on route from Emden to Tyne, also known to carry VW-Audi group cars, Docks 15th 17:00
Just had an email that my car has been shipped but not arrived in the UK yet, I suspect it's on the Nordic Ace going into Tyne tonight 17:00

Reactions: Jaeger12, 3vans and RS03???
Just had an email that my car has been shipped but not arrived in the UK yet, I suspect it's on the Nordic Ace going into Tyne tonight 17:00
wonder if mine is on that too..

Reactions: Mike.46 and RS03???
@RS03???

Car arrives at dealer tomorrow, scheduled for collection Tuesday 22nd.

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
Signed (digitally) my paperwork today, collecting Friday morning.

Reactions: Adam28 and kayemill
@RS03???

Car arrives at dealer tomorrow, scheduled for collection Tuesday 22nd.
Updated, Thanks
Congratulations, You may end up with the 1st Vorsprung to drive in this group.
If you have the Factory Order number, just the 1st 5 digits, will be useful to add to the spreadsheet.

Updated, Thanks
Congratulations, You may end up with the 1st Vorsprung to drive in this group.
If you have the Factory Order number, just the 1st 5 digits, will be useful to add to the spreadsheet.

I'm not sure I do, I've only been given my VIN number. Unless the order number was on any of the original paperwork?

I'm not sure I do, I've only been given my VIN number. Unless the order number was on any of the original paperwork?
Its normally not advised by the dealer not, unless specifically requested. The paperwork will just show the VIN and the franchises internal order number.

Ooh my VIN was on the paperwork, does that mean I can add it to the Audi app now? I want to live vicariously through reading the manual :p

Reactions: Adam28
Added the car in the app, some functionality is locked out until I supply a code which is on the key fob though (makes sense).

This is already better than the VW app, which for the entire time I owned the R listed it twice, once as "being built" and a second time with not-quite-right details about the model.

How come? It's taken this long you may as well.

How much difference is it likely to make? I'm putting my own plate on the car and will probably buy the car at the end of the PCP.

Reactions: Adam28
Added the car in the app, some functionality is locked out until I supply a code which is on the key fob though (makes sense).

This is already better than the VW app, which for the entire time I owned the R listed it twice, once as "being built" and a second time with not-quite-right details about the model.

You can skip that bit to bring up your equipment list etc if you haven't already.
I wanted to see if they had accidently added some equipment like a 360 camera wireless charger. Alas...

Reactions: RS03???
You will be the No 1 for Vorsprung. :)
Updated Thanks
Sorry, @bigtasty :)
How much difference is it likely to make? I'm putting my own plate on the car and will probably buy the car at the end of the PCP.
This.

Anyone interested in a PDF of the manual? I am figuring out downloading all the images and stitching them together...

Reactions: Waq1 and 5pot
You can skip that bit to bring up your equipment list etc if you haven't already.
I wanted to see if they had accidently added some equipment like a 360 camera wireless charger. Alas...
Like to know what has been trimmed out.

Which app are you guys talking about?

Thanks.