RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

mine has moved to build week 7 in 2023. moved forwards by 3 weeks. no doubt next week it will move back out.. :salute:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Jaeger12 and RS03???
Wouldn't that mean a new order?

I don't mind, where I collect it from because I'm having it collected and full xpel ppf put on it before I drive it anyway.
I don't think the RS3 is worthy of a FULL ppf coverage the front aye but the rest of the car your just throwing money away and you'll not get any return on your invest by going full ****** on the ppf

I don't think the RS3 is worthy of a FULL ppf coverage the front aye but the rest of the car your just throwing money away and you'll not get any return on your invest by going full ****** on the ppf
I plan to keep it for a long time and I want to use the xpel stealth ppf so I have to cover it entirely. And each to there own I've gone with front cover only before and I regretted it.
People through money away on worse things than protection for a 60k car

Reactions: Patrickv, Jassyo06, RS03??? and 1 other person
I plan to keep it for a long time and I want to use the xpel stealth ppf so I have to cover it entirely. And each to there own I've gone with front cover only before and I regretted it.
People through money away on worse things than protection for a 60k car
Bird and Fox poo around here for full covering.

For sure! You still waiting are you?
Waited 8 months with no build week, so jumped at one when exact same spec became available and then cancelled my order with the dealer almost 11 months from date of order, still with no BW.

Reactions: Patrickv
Waited 8 months with no build week, so jumped at one when exact same spec became available and then cancelled my order with the dealer almost 11 months from date of order, still with no BW.
Oh maybe I should start thinking about it haha 3 month no BW that's not right is it surely even if it's 12months BW you should have one after that time. Did you order straight after order opened? I'm just not, willing to pay 6-7k over list

Reactions: Patrickv
Yes, Day after the books opened. Fortunately, the gains I made on the 8V (OPF), easily covered the extra.
Was a no brainer, hence leaped onto it soon as it was on put on Autotrader by Crewe Audi.

Yes, Day after the books opened. Fortunately, the gains I made on the 8V (OPF), easily covered the extra.
Was a no brainer, hence leaped onto it soon as it was on put on Autotrader by Crewe Audi.
Nice!

When do you say enough is enough of waiting for atleast a BW

Nice!

When do you say enough is enough of waiting for atleast a BW
Have you looked on Autotrader it's gone from none to pages of RS3 how are these people getting them? And I see Alot on their have 1500-4000 miles and now they are selling them why? And 70k hahaha

Have you looked on Autotrader it's gone from none to pages of RS3 how are these people getting them? And I see Alot on their have 1500-4000 miles and now they are selling them why? And 70k hahaha
Dont know, may be to make a quick buck.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Danvman, who’s doing your PPF? What have you been quoted for the full car?
Well I've always used a place in Cheadle but I will be using a guy in Telford this time and quoted me just over 4k

Reactions: Kevmoz
I did a Webuyanycar quote on mine today just for a laugh……£60,970…….yeah, right! Not looking to sell but at least £10k too short!

I did a Webuyanycar quote on mine today just for a laugh……£60,970…….yeah, right! Not looking to sell but at least £10k too short!
They're valuation and other company's valuation via online won't take the paint nor ceramics into consideration....if you ever want sell it on best to go privately

They're valuation and other company's valuation via online won't take the paint nor ceramics into consideration....if you ever want sell it on best to go privately
Oh yeah I’m aware mate, I just did it because I was bored after a night out in the pub! Dealership I sold my S3 to wanted to see my RS3 after I picked it up…….guy was drooling all over it when he saw it and said if I ever want to sell it to go and see him! I’m thinking 3 years but who knows what will happen with petrol and also the EV revolution, which by the way does nothing for me. Went round some nice lanes yesterday, stuck the car in dynamic and can’t imagine any EV being able to put the same smile on my face. Loving the car…….no it’s not perfect and I do wish they had done something more elaborate with the dash for the cost of the car but I deffo made the right choice. Pretty shocked at the ongoing ordering mess in here though………shambles and hope you get yours soon now.

Yes mate. You? And have you had a build date yet?

I live in Shrewsbury but I hate and I really mean hate Shrewsbury audi I've had nothing but problems with them and my partners q3.

Shrewsbury do have a red carbon SB so I didn't go and have a look.
I placed and order with Stoke for an RS3 V SB, but i have bought 4 new Audis from Shrewsbury, actually the same SE Vicky but she has recently left.
TT, TTS convertible, A1 185 and my current car an RSQ3 Sportback. So i popped in a couple of weeks ago, the Red Carbon SB is way over priced and when i asked about slots for a RS3 V SB the salesman said he did not have any at all, so glad i'm happy i ordered from stoke i actually got a discount too, only £455 but he wanted my business !!!!

I placed and order with Stoke for an RS3 V SB, but i have bought 4 new Audis from Shrewsbury, actually the same SE Vicky but she has recently left.
TT, TTS convertible, A1 185 and my current car an RSQ3 Sportback. So i popped in a couple of weeks ago, the Red Carbon SB is way over priced and when i asked about slots for a RS3 V SB the salesman said he did not have any at all, so glad i'm happy i ordered from stoke i actually got a discount too, only £455 but he wanted my business !!!!
I know I just don't get on with the Shrewsbury branch they seem to just not care about anything.

Stoke did cross my mind only because they seem to of managed to get 99% of the worlds slots for the RS3 but decided on Hereford no idea why just did.

Have you managed to get a build week yet? I Spoke to a sales man in Stoke last month and he said I wouldn't bother trying for the next 2 months because there will be nothing coming up. He had the exact spec I wanted right now but it's got the ceramic discs and I don't want or need them so I didn't bother.

Oh yeah I’m aware mate, I just did it because I was bored after a night out in the pub! Dealership I sold my S3 to wanted to see my RS3 after I picked it up…….guy was drooling all over it when he saw it and said if I ever want to sell it to go and see him! I’m thinking 3 years but who knows what will happen with petrol and also the EV revolution, which by the way does nothing for me. Went round some nice lanes yesterday, stuck the car in dynamic and can’t imagine any EV being able to put the same smile on my face. Loving the car…….no it’s not perfect and I do wish they had done something more elaborate with the dash for the cost of the car but I deffo made the right choice. Pretty shocked at the ongoing ordering mess in here though………shambles and hope you get yours soon now.
Gratz on the car mate.

Reactions: jaypers777
I know I just don't get on with the Shrewsbury branch they seem to just not care about anything.

Stoke did cross my mind only because they seem to of managed to get 99% of the worlds slots for the RS3 but decided on Hereford no idea why just did.

Have you managed to get a build week yet? I Spoke to a sales man in Stoke last month and he said I would bother trying for the next 2 months because there will be nothing coming up. He had the exact spec I wanted right now but it's got the ceramic discs and I don't want or need them so I didn't bother.
Vicki Brown was brilliant at Shrewsbury but she has left now after 14+ years .
No build week yet but I didn't order my V SB until 26th May, I visited Stoke on Monday and looking at their information they had a Vorsrung Saloon ordered after mine July 22 with a build slot of week 14 !!! My Comm Status changed on the system this week to "A" "Assigment in week" so i might have a BW soon. The SE did advise that Saloons were arriving quicker but is likely to change . Strange thing I asked the SE how many RS3's do Stoke have on order , he replied i don't know we only know our own orders, i thought that was strange, however i did get a discount on my order, only £455 but a discount as he wanted my business

Vicki Brown was brilliant at Shrewsbury but she has left now after 14+ years .
No build week yet but I didn't order my V SB until 26th May, I visited Stoke on Monday and looking at their information they had a Vorsrung Saloon ordered after mine July 22 with a build slot of week 14 !!! My Comm Status changed on the system this week to "A" "Assigment in week" so i might have a BW soon. The SE did advise that Saloons were arriving quicker but is likely to change . Strange thing I asked the SE how many RS3's do Stoke have on order , he replied i don't know we only know our own orders, i thought that was strange, however i did get a discount on my order, only £455 but a discount as he wanted my business
Well the guy salemen I spoke to checked what they had on order and read them out to me so they can check. The salemen in Hereford seemed very confident when I ordered it will get quicker and it won't be as long as they are saying now.

Well the guy salemen I spoke to checked what they had on order and read them out to me so they can check. The salemen in Hereford seemed very confident when I ordered it will get quicker and it won't be as long as they are saying now.
I’m not saying I wasn’t lucky and circumstances fell in my lap to manage to get hold of a cancellation but I got the impression that Will at Crewe Audi would do anything he could to help out his customers if he can. Can’t recommend highly enough for anyone wondering where to order.

I’m not saying I wasn’t lucky and circumstances fell in my lap to manage to get hold of a cancellation but I got the impression that Will at Crewe Audi would do anything he could to help out his customers if he can. Can’t recommend highly enough for anyone wondering where to order.
Nice to know mate cheers

Yes Hereford and have a build week of 43. My sales person said that it should be built then or may even move forward! To be fair I’m in no rush really but it would be nice if they said it’s this week ….. for build and it happens at least you know where you are.
I am having a real run around with Shrewsbury Audi I ordered a Vorsprung on Launch a year ago and was told today no build date. I would never go there again I spoke to George at Hereford Audi who couldn't believe the delay. I am at a point of just giving up on my order.

Just out of curiosity why did you order with Shrewsbury audi and not Hereford? I live in Shrewsbury and I have 2 audi's I've had nothing but problems with Shrewsbury audi so much so I've ordered my rs3 from Hereford. So why not Hereford mate?
It's a Vertu dealer and I have had nothing but a bad attitude from their VW branch in Hereford, after having three new cars from them I said I would never go back. I wish I had gone with Tetbury Audi they have been honest about build times.

It certainly looks like it plus the vast majority of orders placed in October onwards are in no man's land
Mine was ordered Aug 21
It is now approaching the event horizon.

Reactions: Terminator x, Jassyo06 and Patrickv
It's a Vertu dealer and I have had nothing but a bad attitude from their VW branch in Hereford, after having three new cars from them I said I would never go back. I wish I had gone with Tetbury Audi they have been honest about build times.
To be honest with you this RS3 sarger has just been pure luck all round I don't think any dealer is much better than the other it's due to greed Alot of it unfortunately. It will just come down to how much you want this car in the end, one way or another it will make it here ‍♂️

This is my first post on the forum, I thought I would vent lol, I can’t believe how many people have been left hanging for delivery info it’s my first Audi performance purchase and got to say how disappointed the whole experience has been so far , I ordered in sept 21 , Tango red sb carbon black with every option available in uk , after a long wait I had a build week of 37 2022 then that went to 00 now got build week 22 in 2023 so will be nearly 2 years of waiting for delivery

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: IanL-RS3, kayemill and Jaeger12
This is my first post on the forum, I thought I would vent lol, I can’t believe how many people have been left hanging for delivery info it’s my first Audi performance purchase and got to say how disappointed the whole experience has been so far , I ordered in sept 21 , Tango red sb carbon black with every option available in uk , after a long wait I had a build week of 37 2022 then that went to 00 now got build week 22 in 2023 so will be nearly 2 years of waiting for delivery
Welcome, to our queue. It an unpredictable set of senario's coming together to make us wait for so long, with no end in sight. What we have observed is the dealers are as blind to any schedule of cars being built. They are informed, usually, when the cars are being built by Audi UK, mainly due to batching and parts availability.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Terminator x
Welcome, to our queue. It an unpredictable set of senario's coming together to make us wait for so long, with no end in sight. What we have observed is the dealers are as blind to any schedule of cars being built. They are informed, usually, when the cars are being built by Audi UK, mainly due to batching and parts availability.
Cheers , I feel for everyone that’s been waiting so long I have emailed Audi uk etc, not much help to be fair, what I don’t understand is there seems to be cars arriving that have been ordered much later and where all the ones on auto trader etc are coming from, I think now uk have been pushed back because of American market and world wide sales , I think it may be possible to order a new M2 and that still arrive before the RS3 lol

Reactions: Jay 1234, Patrickv and Terminator x
Cheers , I feel for everyone that’s been waiting so long I have emailed Audi uk etc, not much help to be fair, what I don’t understand is there seems to be cars arriving that have been ordered much later and where all the ones on auto trader etc are coming from, I think now uk have been pushed back because of American market and world wide sales , I think it may be possible to order a new M2 and that still arrive before the RS3 lol
Yes, the opening of the books for the rest of the world will have a huge impact on available parts. Like UK they may get the first batch of cars being delivered as a sweetener and then crawl to a stop.
Just checked, the spreadsheet, @Inspector71 currently has BW 2237 for exact same spec car, which was ordered later than yours, so may be this may be pushed back to 2322, not unless another factor in the batching is at play.
If you are willing, can add you to the spreadsheet, which may give a glint of what is happening in the batching.

Yes, the opening of the books for the rest of the world will have a huge impact on available parts. Like UK they may get the first batch of cars being delivered as a sweetener and then crawl to a stop.
Just checked, the spreadsheet, @Inspector71 currently has BW 2237 for exact same spec car, which was ordered later than yours, so may be this may be pushed back to 2322, not unless another factor in the batching is at play.
If you are willing, can add you to the spreadsheet, which may give a glint of what is happening in the batching.
That would be great RS03???: thanks at least I may see the trend lol

Reactions: RS03???