RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Any of you nice pple who have had delivery could shed some light on this email. Last week I went from bw 15 since beginning of sept to no build week last week, then today we are preparing parts for your car email.
Anything to get upbeat about or throw it in the trash folder along with the other crap they send me about my order being very important to them?
Audi SPAM ....a few of us on here got the same email more than 4 months....

Reactions: 8YARWY and RS03???
Same email in December

Then another a few weeks back from Andrew Doyle apologising for the delays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
for sure generic but only but it only reassures me that overpaying for the car was not a bad idea
as wont be here anytime soon :D

Screenshot 2022 04 12 at 12 41 07 Audi UK

Almost there possibly could have it on Friday
Screenshot 20220412 144744 Outlook

Reactions: Adi7r, Daggerit, Sihfty and 3 others
It’s all poppycock…….

Still no confirmed build week for me yet. Have been looking on autotrader and starting to notice some Vorsprungs not having the carbon trim in the engine bay. Is this something else that Audi are removing from the car. Can any of the members who have just picked up their cars confirm if this is the case.

Still no confirmed build week for me yet. Have been looking on autotrader and starting to notice some Vorsprungs not having the carbon trim in the engine bay. Is this something else that Audi are removing from the car. Can any of the members who have just picked up their cars confirm if this is the case.
Vorsprungs don't come with the engine cover with carbon trim, only on the Carbon Black

Reactions: kayemill

You can get ones from Eventuri. Not cheap but do look nice.

Getting delivered tommorow feel like a kid at Xmas
Screenshot 20220414 170137 Outlook

Reactions: MA3RC, Sihfty, AndyVWR and 7 others
You live in aberdeen or just picking it up from there? I’ll keep an eye out if you’re up here.
emoji4.png

Na I'm
You live in aberdeen or just picking it up from there? I’ll keep an eye out if you’re up here.

No near inverness so I'm getting her delivered

Reactions: Daggerit
Good Sunday Morning all,
Weekly Update, @Rhurs picked up his Gleaming Tango Red Sportsback on Good Friday. Congratulations.
2 further Vorsprung in various state of Transit for @Whitters21 , @ZB1 + 1 for @Real Thing (JCT600),
Apart from members picking up their cars, updates have dried up, all builds being positioned for mid-June onwards into 2023 for Carbon and Vorsprung variants.
Approx 25% of the cars ordered delivered randomly for Carbon and Vorsprung editions.
Although, standard edition cars "were" coming through quickly.

Reactions: Jassyo06, kayemill, 3vans and 4 others
Good Sunday Morning all,
Weekly Update, @Rhurs picked up his Gleaming Tango Red Sportsback on Good Friday. Congratulations.
2 further Vorsprung in various state of Transit for @Whitters21 , @ZB1 + 1 for @Real Thing (JCT600),
Apart from members picking up their cars, updates have dried up, all builds being positioned for mid-June onwards into 2023 for Carbon and Vorsprung variants.
Approx 25% of the cars ordered delivered randomly for Carbon and Vorsprung editions.

For me.4.month with no build date

• Sad
Reactions: RS03???
For me.4.month with no build date
Only a very few percentage of the remaining 75 orders have been given build weeks, which either moves left or right by a week or so. Until the build starts its just a number with no commitment

Reactions: Terminator x
Only a very few percentage of the remaining 75 orders have been given build weeks, which either moves left or right by a week or so. Until the build starts its just a number with no commitment
Yeah I might cancel.soon and get my 1k back

Good Sunday Morning all,

I’m in two minds, there’s a new A45s available near me. Don’t know whether to just to pull the trigger and be done with it. 5 months and no build date for me, which obviously is loads better than a lot of people on here but still fairly unacceptable given there’s an exact spec of my car on approved used with 10 miles on the clock. It’s disgraceful business practice to be honest.

Reactions: RS03???, 3vans and Jassyo06
Yeah I might cancel.soon and get my 1k back
Is it returnable? I’m about to hit the trigger on mine and Audi in Macclesfield said it is non returnable as it costs them £1500 to cancel an order. Must admit, sounded sceptical to me, especially as I’m sure any dealer would still take any car, likely register it and make a profit second hand.

Is it returnable? I’m about to hit the trigger on mine and Audi in Macclesfield said it is non returnable as it costs them £1500 to cancel an order. Must admit, sounded sceptical to me, especially as I’m sure any dealer would still take any car, likely register it and make a profit second hand.
I have been told its 100% returndable

After 4 months i got.no build date so its not my fault to pay even £1 for it ,

Reactions: jaypers777
I have been told its 100% returndable

After 4 months i got.no build date so its not my fault to pay even £1 for it ,
Only one way to find out for sure is too cancel your order
You've got a nicer looking/better options = ceramics car than the one you ordered so why don't you cancel it unless you want to keep your order in and sell it on for a slight profit ...you won't see the car you ordered this year especially with no build week given
My build week is 47 so again l was told l wouldn't see the car this year ...so l have kept the order in to sell it on for whatever amount of profit l can

• Angry
Reactions: 3vans
I’m certainly steering away from Inchcape Audi in Macclesfield for my order. No intention of cancelling but their stance has annoyed me, especially as many dealerships say it is returnable. I am just waiting on a long shot of a possible order for another dealer that already has a build week order that can possibly be assigned to me (like I say, long shot) and when that falls through I will be ordering a Vorsprung saloon from scratch. I’ve actually called different dealerships all over the UK………as you would expect, story is the same everywhere, aside from this one lead that I have. I will update in here with whatever I end up doing.

I’m certainly steering away from Inchcape Audi in Macclesfield for my order. No intention of cancelling but their stance has annoyed me, especially as many dealerships say it is returnable. I am just waiting on a long shot of a possible order for another dealer that already has a build week order that can possibly be assigned to me (like I say, long shot) and when that falls through I will be ordering a Vorsprung saloon from scratch. I’ve actually called different dealerships all over the UK………as you would expect, story is the same everywhere, aside from this one lead that I have. I will update in here with whatever I end up doing.

I approached them with a view to ordering my exclusive, told them I’d had a bit of discount at another dealer, big mistake….

Was told she would ring me back so I could go across to run through the order etc…..and nothing, then about a week before the Dec deadline for the price increase, she weirdly rang back acting like she was ‘doing me a favour’ by getting an order in and saving me money, lol.
She was all about ‘staying local’ for my business, so sounded surprised when I’d already ordered from a dealer in the same group some 180 miles away

Only one way to find out for sure is too cancel your order
You've got a nicer looking/better options = ceramics car than the one you ordered so why don't you cancel it unless you want to keep your order in and sell it on for a slight profit ...you won't see the car you ordered this year especially with no build week given
My build week is 47 so again l was told l wouldn't see the car this year ...so l have kept the order in to sell it on for whatever amount of profit l can
Yeah was hoping to make few k ;) to.cover what I over paid

Scandalous for any dealership to suggest it’s non-refundable given the demand and what they’re doing with used vehicles.

Scandalous for any dealership to suggest it’s non-refundable given the demand and what they’re doing with used vehicles.
Agree. At the time, didn’t think much about them saying this but as time has gone on it’s made me more and more angry. Bought my S3 from them new and have been a loyal customer……..absolutely everything has been done there to maintain it.

Agree. At the time, didn’t think much about them saying this but as time has gone on it’s made me more and more angry. Bought my S3 from them new and have been a loyal customer……..absolutely everything has been done there to maintain it.
Even more nonsensical given you’re a returning customer. To be honest I haven’t enquired about being able to get my deposit back I just took it as a given that it would be refunded. Unfortunately the current situation seems to be perpetuating some pretty bad behaviours from dealerships up and down the country. Don’t feel particularly highly valued as a customer.

Reactions: 3vans and Jassyo06
Even more nonsensical given you’re a returning customer. To be honest I haven’t enquired about being able to get my deposit back I just took it as a given that it would be refunded. Unfortunately the current situation seems to be perpetuating some pretty bad behaviours from dealerships up and down the country. Don’t feel particularly highly valued as a customer.
They won’t be getting my custom for the new order. Throughout my extensive enquiries, I’ve noticed quite a few dealers who don’t seem to be ar**d and no real effort made etc. Different story when they have the stock at hand and want your money. The one exception will be getting my order……..keeping cards close to my chest at the moment but salesman has been excellent and I am first in line for a BW42 car if a number of things play out the right way. If they don’t, and I do think it’s 50/50, he will get a fresh order out of me.

so 90% I be cancelling if anyone looking for kemora grey vorsbrung let me know :) maybe i can help as its 4 months old order but no build week

so 90% I be cancelling if anyone looking for kemora grey vorsbrung let me know :) maybe i can help as its 4 months old order but no build week
Where is your dealership and I assume at this stage the colour on the order can be amended??

not sure , its hitchin audi
That works. Bit of a drive but not fussed. If you want to cancel and they can amend to Glacier White there’s a good chance I can take it. I’ll know by the end of the week if my lead on another one with a build week of this year becomes available to me, as per earlier post…….if it doesn’t (and I suspect it won’t) I will be ordering from scratch. Also, is it a saloon? Many thanks.