Facelift RS3 build run

Only Audi could answer that............... Anything else will be pure guess work :)

how long are they making the facelift RS3

As with the 8P RS3 was 2011 to 2012, then the PFL 8V RS3 2015 to 2016, so by that reckoning you have 1year 2017 to 2018 to purchase ! otherwise you'll be waiting for the next gen Rs3 8X (perhaps) which I reckon wont be available to at least 2021 !!

Reactions: KKOG
Sorry for hijacking the thread but it's in the same theme.
Anyone know how many rs3s that's been produced in the different generations?
I think I found that the 8p was 2750 cars total. But the source is a bit unreliable.

8P was a lot less afaik as it was a limited production run rather than just time limited eg build as many as you can in a year!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Sorry for hijacking the thread but it's in the same theme.
Anyone know how many rs3s that's been produced in the different generations?
I think I found that the 8p was 2750 cars total. But the source is a bit unreliable.

Yes interesting question, I was wondering the same thing - exactly how many RS3's have been sold especially here in the UK.
Checked WikiP but no joy on the specifics....I'll keep looking.

Blimey. I didn't realise there were so few. Although, thinking about it. I can probably only count on both hands how many RS3's I've actually seen out in the wild.

Blimey. I didn't realise there were so few. Although, thinking about it. I can probably only count on both hands how many RS3's I've actually seen out in the wild.

Scary eh, I've seen more RS6's than 3's