RS3 Alloys

Cheggers

Reaction score
Evening all,I’ve searched and searched thought I’d ask has anyone any idea the make of theses alloys in photo
742FBD41 74C7 4DFB 91A3 D4EC8A7FAD3F

Nice one guys absolutely right and a nice price as well lol pity

Reactions: garethdj
Lol yeah, they're not cheap!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Check with your Insurance Company before buying. I understand RS3 as they are getting older are becoming higher risk and non OEM wheels can increase that risk and consequently premiums. Not declaring mods can mean invalid Insurance.

Check with your Insurance Company before buying. I understand RS3 as they are getting older are becoming higher risk and non OEM wheels can increase that risk and consequently premiums. Not declaring mods can mean invalid Insurance.

know what you mean bud,I’ve just changed the rear arb and secondary decats and they took extra £50 seems it’s hit roof with premiums this year ...

know what you mean bud,I’ve just changed the rear arb and secondary decats and they took extra £50 seems it’s hit roof with premiums this year ...
I had a no blame claim in Oct 2019. Wasn’t even in car! Third party insurer paid in full. Admiral insurance was £673 without declaring claim £834 when declared.

Had situation like that before, they stated your more likely to be in another accident in the next 12months .. I asked how was this when not with the vehicle, couldn’t really answer. Even if another non fault happened why would this affect my premium .. may as well been hitting head against a wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had situation like that before, they stated your more likely to be in another accident in the next 12months .. I asked how was this when not with the vehicle, couldn’t really answer. Even if another non fault happened why would this affect my premium .. may as well been hitting head against a wall

This is scandalous

Cheers bud,found a set that really liked from well known manufacturer...anyways had delivery Tuesday so excited but couldn’t believe my luck and can’t say I’ve read posts of people experiencing same ..to say there swerving the issues and dragging there heals on a refund would be understatement ,these random marks are on the rims of all 4 Alloys .... really have the @rse with it atm but cheers anyways.

Attachments

• 54AFD615-30A2-4B6C-8D01-20F313359BDB.jpeg
    54AFD615-30A2-4B6C-8D01-20F313359BDB.jpeg
    566.2 KB · Views: 81
Cheers bud,found a set that really liked from well known manufacturer...anyways had delivery Tuesday so excited but couldn’t believe my luck and can’t say I’ve read posts of people experiencing same ..to say there swerving the issues and dragging there heals on a refund would be understatement ,these random marks are on the rims of all 4 Alloys .... really have the @rse with it atm but cheers anyways.
If you used PayPal just raise a dispute. I got out of my way to use PayPal when I buy stuff because of that. Sort things out no end when the seller isn't playing ball.

If you used PayPal just raise a dispute. I got out of my way to use PayPal when I buy stuff because of that. Sort things out no end when the seller isn't playing ball.

Used card,so might be able to raise it with them if it don’t happen soon ...didn’t even get an apology when I sent em photos to be fair I’m doing all the chasing not once have they tried to make contact with me on this ,certainly not the customer service that I would expect off of Ispiri...gutted really ..

Did you buy direct? I messaged them about some wheels and they said I may... Or may not need to use spacers! Didn't give me much confidence!

Did you buy direct? I messaged them about some wheels and they said I may... Or may not need to use spacers! Didn't give me much confidence!

Brought direct as they were really helpful on fitment and ET sizes but that’s where my praise finishes lesson learned hard way I suppose expected more from them it’s not as if there cheap reps from some company on EBay especially when they advertise the alloys with these words
.....In addition to our lifetime structural guarantee IW also offers an extended warranty against any defect in the finish of the wheels that can be attributed to a manufacturing fault....
Clearly this is a manufacturing fault only opened the box and noticed these marks straight away tbh not really interested on whose fault it is just want the alloys taken back and full refund as they were blaming transportation to start with ..
I except that your always gonna get the odd iffy product that slips through the checks and there’s been many a satisfied customer but it’s how a company deals with the aftermath that paints the true picture ...marks out of 10 so far I’d give ISPIRI 0

Reactions: garethdj
Hope you get sorted, doesn't sound great!

Reactions: Cheggers