RS3 8Y Picture Gallery Thread

Reactions: Jaeger12
Pick up a 2022 RS3 Vorsprung Saloon from Peterborough Audi on Wednesday
20230308 155940

Reactions: Richard T, MattS91, drgav2005 and 10 others
The new 8y definitely looks much better than the 8v and the driving dynamics are vastly improved, that's my first impressions.
However, interior materials are, as others have stated, a bit poor and cheap even. Also exhaust is definitely quieter
But overall I think its a step up for the RS3.
Screenshot 20230312 224218 Gallery

Reactions: drgav2005, NevMan, Schuey and 8 others
Still a rare car, I barely see any at all when out and about.

TX.

Reactions: kayemill
Interesting to see someone trying to do something different with the 8y alloys, but I don't think that look works.
Looks diamond cut as well.
I thought they looked standard but diamond cut as well, it makes the whole wheel look heavy, the spokes look too thick.

I would think that trying to diamond cut the std wheels would have this effect as you would need to remove enough material to get the spoke to a sharp 90 degree edge

Reactions: cooperp
I thought they looked standard but diamond cut as well, it makes the whole wheel look heavy, the spokes look too thick.

I would think that trying to diamond cut the std wheels would have this effect as you would need to remove enough material to get the spoke to a sharp 90 degree edge
At least someone tried it before me !!
Scratch that idea off.

Reactions: Mike.46
While it’s clean before my trip to Poole. Got to love beadage!

Attachments

• 63511B77-02C1-4E8F-A53B-FFBC85C5264F.jpeg
    63511B77-02C1-4E8F-A53B-FFBC85C5264F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 162
  • DAC945E3-BA2C-4F4E-AD2A-A428103B9659.jpeg
    DAC945E3-BA2C-4F4E-AD2A-A428103B9659.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 169
  • A993D9C6-5EA6-4306-84DA-9DA14B2F492C.jpeg
    A993D9C6-5EA6-4306-84DA-9DA14B2F492C.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 174
Reactions: NevMan, drgav2005, Terminator x and 6 others
20230402 194445
20230402 193445

Finally some sunshine to get some nice photos.

Reactions: Charlie Farley, NevMan, Kevmoz and 10 others
My car was registered with my private plate which means despite being a 23 plate I did not get a chance to actually use the 23 plate!

I was told if I remove my private plate then a 23 plate would be assigned by DVLA but that costs me £80 and I’m not going to do that…

My car was registered with my private plate which means despite being a 23 plate I did not get a chance to actually use the 23 plate!

I was told if I remove my private plate then a 23 plate would be assigned by DVLA but that costs me £80 and I’m not going to do that…
When you sell and remove the private plate it will then get a 23 allocation.

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The thing is I want to have a 23 plate while it’s new… if they had registered it with that I’d have driven it for a bit then put my private plate on.
When you sell and remove the private plate it will then get a 23 allocation.

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using SpinstormPro

The thing is I want to have a 23 plate while it’s new… if they had registered it with that I’d have driven it for a bit then put my private plate on.
That's typical of most privy plate owners these days, want to look new with a 23 plate and then stick some shxx on to hide the year so the general pubic plebs know no better. They're everywhere these days especially on anything related Range Rovers (waxxxxs)!

That's typical of most privy plate owners these days, want to look new with a 23 plate and then stick some shxx on to hide the year so the general pubic plebs know no better. They're everywhere these days especially on anything related Range Rovers (waxxxxs)!
I have a few private reg's and I like that it hides the year from new. Most of the scrotes will just assume it is an old car and not new.

TX.

Reactions: drgav2005
My private plate is a '69 plate with the full seven digits so it looks like an old car immediately because I didn't really care about having the '72 plate on it. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: drgav2005 and NevMan
After a weekend of polishing and ceramic coating.
Looks a bit purple in dull Weather, doesn’t come across on camera that well.
94A72450 C219 4357 8911 0A1359A1CA8E

• Wow
Reactions: Barmybobuk, MattS91, JamesOff and 19 others
@HulkRS3 do you have a screen tint? That looks very blue in the camera
It's a chameleon tint yes. It's exagerated in the photo due to the lens having a polarising filter over it. You can see it in person, but compare it to this photo with no polariser.

lP6yJQT.jpg

Reactions: Kevmoz and kayemill
Saw a fair few today in Beulieu, will post them up once I have removed the reg's. Two in TR parked next to each other, one a SB the other a saloon!

TX.

It's a chameleon tint yes. It's exagerated in the photo due to the lens having a polarising filter over it. You can see it in person, but compare it to this photo with no polariser.

lP6yJQT.jpg
Looks amazing.

Strange effect with the DRL's. Lens Flare?

Saw a fair few today in Beulieu, will post them up once I have removed the reg's. Two in TR parked next to each other, one a SB the other a saloon!

TX.
TX.
8e1a42842609e4d331cba1fffc6bd40e.jpg

Reactions: NevMan, RS03???, Daggerit and 1 other person