RS3 8Y General Discussion Thread.

Pretty much identical to mine but without the ceramic brakes. Mine was £70.5k with the £5k Dynamic Pack brand new, also Merlin Purple. I suspect he may get what he’s asking as you’re not going to be able to get one.
Yeah not exactly one-of-one.

Reactions: jaypers777
Yeah not exactly one-of-one.
102 cars on AT for sale, some may be 'old' ads, but it looks like a few cars have been bought then sold very quickly and are racking up owners, bet those have been thrashed to death............

Grey, red , green most popular

Imagine buying one of these in 3 years time used :tearsofjoy:

• Sad
Reactions: Jassyo06, AndyVWR, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Pretty much identical to mine but without the ceramic brakes. Mine was £70.5k with the £5k Dynamic Pack brand new, also Merlin Purple. I suspect he may get what he’s asking as you’re not going to be able to get one.

Anyone stupid enough to pay that, go for it. A fool and their money….

Reactions: Jassyo06, Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
Lol 4 owners already……..

efee9b4393942d5e912fb7f12317101d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great in White :(

harsh.

Get them Lights turned up on the dash / doors

they’re already on max … I miss my AMG nightclub ambient lighting :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and kayemill
Reactions: NevMan
I was just coming on to put a link to this. I read the write up and thought; Not sure this will be UK bound. So Evo confirms that then.

Exterior Colours, Power, Blue stitching and Trofeo tyres.......no one in the UK is into such showy stuff. We just want simple black interiors with limited colour choice*
* As decided by Audi UK Design Team

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Mike.46, NevMan and 1 other person
and don't forget...the RS3 isn't that popular, so who would buy it, if it came to UK. :haha:

(This is supposed to be ironic and I am joking)

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Mike.46, 8YARWY and 1 other person
and don't forget...the RS3 isn't that popular, so who would buy it, if it came to UK. :haha:

(This is supposed to be ironic and I am joking)

Yeah, exactly. Not like there’s hundreds or orders just waiting to be built or anything…

Reactions: AndyVWR
bb425c73b58d2fe20ebdea8dba1b842d.jpg

360f17237168db71a26f5d30b8628f92.jpg

ebca9eaec57c96c02977e88d08626b45.jpg

71e792f36c9d77c59afe8f4a6beffb11.jpg

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Pinky1959, RS03??? and 3 others
bb425c73b58d2fe20ebdea8dba1b842d.jpg

360f17237168db71a26f5d30b8628f92.jpg

ebca9eaec57c96c02977e88d08626b45.jpg

71e792f36c9d77c59afe8f4a6beffb11.jpg

Reactions: RS3ree, mb127 and AndyVWR
Wow - look at what you could have won.

It's bad enough the UK doesn't get the interior pack or any contrast stitching whatsoever - but to then show this car is a further kick in the teeth.

Now that is a proper interior wow !

Reactions: Mr Freeze, RS03???, AndyVWR and 1 other person
Wow - look at what you could have won.

It's bad enough the UK doesn't get the interior pack or any contrast stitching whatsoever - but to then show this car is a further kick in the teeth.

Now that is a proper interior wow !

That we will never see.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin, AndyVWR and 1 other person
No pano roof either, that’ll upset some

The interior is quite dark without Panroof imo, I spec'd mine without the carbon center console and with Panroof to get a bit of light... but I am guessing it's for more "performance" and lower center of gravity.

The std wheels take a while to clean, as nice as they look I hate to think how long id spend with wheel woolies and EZ brush on these

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, 8YARWY and Daggerit
Read an article that quoted deliveries in early 2023 and Audi not bringing it to the UK due to " production constraints" :laughing:
Looks gorgeous in the blue and love the wheels but I don't feel like I'm missing out on much though, except those seats.

Reactions: Daggerit and IanL-RS3
Read an article that quoted deliveries in early 2023 and Audi not bringing it to the UK due to " production constraints" :laughing:
Looks gorgeous in the blue and love the wheels but I don't feel like I'm missing out on much though, except those seats.

Yeah it made me laugh because it’s a total pi$$ take for those that ordered over a year ago and still don’t have a build slot.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, NevMan and mb127
Camera based traffic sign recognition has now popped up on my functions on demand on the app, already got it tho

Reactions: Add_Profile and Rhurs
Perhaps a dull question here but I speced my Golf R with a heated screen which has been great when the weather gets a bit chilly, does the VS have a heated screen or can it be optioned as I’ve not seen it listed?

Perhaps a dull question here but I speced my Golf R with a heated screen which has been great when the weather gets a bit chilly, does the VS have a heated screen or can it be optioned as I’ve not seen it listed?

Not fitted and not an option unfortunately.

Reactions: Kevmoz
Where was the place that everyone was getting the RS mats from? Gonna get the old man to get me some for Christmas.