RS3 8Y General Discussion Thread.

Rear windows on my S3 Sportback drop all the way too.

Strange how some do and some don’t. I just assumed it was a safety thing for kids. Not sure. Never seen them go all the way down before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange how some do and some don’t. I just assumed it was a safety thing for kids. Not sure. Never seen them go all the way down before.

20220717 075128

Mine are like this both sides

Yeah I class that as all the way too. Same as mine. Most cars only go 3/4 way down in the rear.

This sounds like the 1st world kinda problems you'd find on tiktok by the usual snowflakes and wokies looking for that next 'like'

• Haha
Reactions: furious_iPod, 8YARWY and Mr Freeze
Has anyone who's got their Carbon Edition not added the Advanced Key?

Does that not come with the comfort and sound pack?
Yes it does. I was considering changing my order from vorsprung to carbon black and wondered if anyone had not included the c&s pack, or the advanced key on it's own. My dealer said that if I changed my order as described above, I would not only be subject to the price rise, but would also go to the back of the queue again! No thanks!

Yes it does. I was considering changing my order from vorsprung to carbon black and wondered if anyone had not included the c&s pack, or the advanced key on it's own. My dealer said that if I changed my order as described above, I would not only be subject to the price rise, but would also go to the back of the queue again! No thanks!
Didn't know there was a queue if there is? There's dozens that have jumped it....lol
I have another 8 months wait ahead of me wk 09/23 what's your build week ?

• Wow
Reactions: AndyVWR
Didn't know there was a queue if there is? There's dozens that have jumped it....lol
another 8 months !
that's just staggering.
on top of how many so far ?
By the time you get it (March 23) I will have had my 71 plate nearly a year and a quarter :blink:

• Wow
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Mr Freeze
That was my thinking. It's like a queue at my kids' school at home time. Before we're let in, people that start at the back always seem to end up towards the front by jumping said queue. I don't know what's left of my wait to be honest. I've asked my dealer and he said no updates so I don't even have an unconfirmed date as of yet. Having said that, I've "only" been waiting 3 months. Perhaps an unconfirmed and confirmed build week will happen at the same time! :shrug:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Carbon Black SB 22 plate for sale at Oldham Audi. 67k.

You ok ? Sun has gone in now

Fatigue from working too hard in this heat....but l certainly wouldn't pay £9k over list.....even if l where delirious from sun stroke lol

Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
another 8 months !
that's just staggering.
on top of how many so far ?
By the time you get it (March 23) I will have had my 71 plate nearly a year and a quarter :blink:
I have already spoken with my salesman regarding a My24 RS3 8Y if it gets pushed back even further than the 1st week of march I'll need to rethink what to do but it's good to see prices aren't dropping

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Wife just picked up a new S3 last and chatting to the dealer (non-Audi) he said they had ordered 38 (thirty eight) in total from circa 10 different dealerships and that identical spec cars were being delivered on completely different dates despite all being ordered on the same day.

Was wondering if Audi still give dealerships set allocations based on previous sales and your place in the queue is as much dependent on picking the right dealer as the spec and colour.

Wife just picked up a new S3 last and chatting to the dealer (non-Audi) he said they had ordered 38 (thirty eight) in total from circa 10 different dealerships and that identical spec cars were being delivered on completely different dates despite all being ordered on the same day.

Was wondering if Audi still give dealerships set allocations based on previous sales and your place in the queue is as much dependent on picking the right dealer as the spec and colour.
Either that or they use a bingo system for how many weeks you'll wait. Poor @jassyo06 must have drawn two fat ladies, 88! :(

Choosing Riviera hadn't helped either or does that matter at all who knows? No logical answer to who gets their cars first

Lol it fits…..it’s getting worse on here lately, almost like I’ve logged into the Twilight Zone……

You'll remember this eh...?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Cue…..moaning about rubbing etc…….

3d3a32f07ebb572e8c160f48eacb3864.png

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mastachaz and billymc92

looking good :D
Plastic seat coverings....solar orange looks good on it though ....£70k with a 1000 miles on it...am well sorted when my car comes and goes on sale

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Terminator x and Snake Pliskin
Plastic seat coverings....solar orange looks good on it though ....£70k with a 1000 miles on it...am well sorted when my car comes and goes on sale
Used to be 20% off as soon as it left the forecourt!

TX.

Reactions: rngDeadeye, Mr Freeze and Jassyo06