RS3 8Y 3 year service plan

Given Audi rates are circa £180 an hour, that plan sounds good value for main dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Detail Devil
Just called into Audi as I was passing to ask if a) they’d offer the akra exhaust (I saw a while back they offered dealer fitting of an akra on the rs6 so thought I’d test the water)

and

b) if there was a servicing package available (there wasn’t when I bought mine).

answers were a) they’ll get back to me to confirm (I suspect it’s a no) and b) I bought a rolling DD service charge of £24 a month for the next two services (oil change plus oil and inspection).

Works out at about £600 vs £900 for them separately.

Just called into Audi as I was passing to ask if a) they’d offer the akra exhaust (I saw a while back they offered dealer fitting of an akra on the rs6 so thought I’d test the water)

and

b) if there was a servicing package available (there wasn’t when I bought mine).

answers were a) they’ll get back to me to confirm (I suspect it’s a no) and b) I bought a rolling DD service charge of £24 a month for the next two services (oil change plus oil and inspection).

Works out at about £600 vs £900 for them separately.

Lol if they offered the Akra exhaust, you’d pay Audi RS tax prices I think even if they did you’d be in for a shock………pssst it’ll be a LOT more than 2.5K

Lol if they offered the Akra exhaust, you’d pay Audi RS tax prices
emoji38.png
emoji38.png
emoji38.png
I think even if they did you’d be in for a shock………pssst it’ll be a LOT more than 2.5K
emoji38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

lol I know what the price of an akra is, although not what extra markup audi would add, but if you read my message again, I’m not asking about their pricing… I was just wondering if they would be able to offer it as a dealer fit item.
Ps I’ve clarified in the other thread as you’ve clearly got the wrong end of the stick :wink:

Contacted my Dealer this morning to enquire about booking in for a first service.
My Salesman responded with and I quote - I have GREAT NEWS, your RS3 now qualifies for a service plan £659.77 for 1st and 2nd service.
I guess its not a bad price though as the 1st service on its own is £345

Contacted my Dealer this morning to enquire about booking in for a first service.
My Salesman responded with and I quote - I have GREAT NEWS, your RS3 now qualifies for a service plan £659.77 for 1st and 2nd service.
I guess its not a bad price though as the 1st service on its own is £345
£593.79 i was offered it for.......

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I had to laugh, him telling me it 'great news' in capitals like he'd done me a favour and I would jump at the opportunity !

Mine is not due till 2024, 2 years or 17000 miles, although, did the 1st oil change self at 1000.

Same. I’ve changed the oil at 3k this time. Will be changing at 8k if I still own it.

Not going to bother with the Audi service offer because I’ll doubt I’ll still have it by the time 17k comes around.

Same. I’ve changed the oil at 3k this time. Will be changing at 8k if I still own it.

Not going to bother with the Audi service offer because I’ll doubt I’ll still have it by the time 17k comes around.

My intend is to use the Indi, i've used in the past for the routine service, not unless its recall for software update.

£546 for the first 3 services…

Lol sounds familiar, how do Audi decide if long life servicing or every year? Roll a dice?

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY
£546 for the first 3 services…

Just 2 isn't it:

The Audi Service Plan contains the following:
  • 1x Oil Service
  • 1x Oil and Inspection Service with Pollen Filter

Just 2 isn't it:

The Audi Service Plan contains the following:
  • 1x Oil Service
  • 1x Oil and Inspection Service with Pollen Filter

Nope I’ve got 3. Whether that’s a mistake or not who knows but I’ve got it in writing from lookers.

2 services available for £494 and some pennies . seems pretty good to me as Audi quote £320 (ish) for first service. offer ends 11 December.

Hi, I was thinking of getting a service plan for my Rs3 but was wondering what way to go about it. I have had the car almost 3 weeks and will be about 6-8k miles/year.
my dealer quoted me on this plan for 3 years, it is a service, maintenance and tyres plan at £44.16/month. I take it the plan included a minir, major, minir service but I was wondering what the ‘’maintenance’’ means and includes and at what stage do they decide to change the tyres?
Do you think this plan with the maintenance and tyres ticked would be worth it or should I just get the ‘’service’’ box ticked and get a 3 year quote.
Thanks

Attachments

• CF73757D-2BB4-4A27-A3B8-17C879104673.jpeg
    CF73757D-2BB4-4A27-A3B8-17C879104673.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 66
Hi, I was thinking of getting a service plan for my Rs3 but was wondering what way to go about it. I have had the car almost 3 weeks and will be about 6-8k miles/year.
my dealer quoted me on this plan for 3 years, it is a service, maintenance and tyres plan at £44.16/month. I take it the plan included a minir, major, minir service but I was wondering what the ‘’maintenance’’ means and includes and at what stage do they decide to change the tyres?
Do you think this plan with the maintenance and tyres ticked would be worth it or should I just get the ‘’service’’ box ticked and get a 3 year quote.
Thanks
Tyre Plan usually only covers accidental damage and not wear & tear.

Thanks

My dealer offered 4 years servicing for £20.8x per month (DD is to VWFS). No tyres - just straight 4 services (2 oil & 2 inspection).

It never harms to reply ''I'm sure you can do it better than that?''
I once went in when Audi were doing a 'price match' within 10k or 10 miles (I cant remember) providing they used genuine parts, my mate owns a VW centre so I had a service quote from him :tearsofjoy:
He started off at £1200 plus MOT, he came out with a lot of 'we cant match that' and 'I'll have to see if we can match that' to which I simply replied 'It doesnt say anything about can't, or try to match, it says in your advert you WILL match it'
Some hours later I got a phone call, something like £375 with pollen filter change and MOT included.............sorted :)

PS: Audi want something like 2 hours alone to change pollen filters on R8, they're a pain to do (by passengers right foot) and Bose amp plus fuseboard removed, but still only a 30 minute job

Reactions: Daggerit
It never harms to reply ''I'm sure you can do it better than that?''
I once went in when Audi were doing a 'price match' within 10k or 10 miles (I cant remember) providing they used genuine parts, my mate owns a VW centre so I had a service quote from him :tearsofjoy:
He started off at £1200 plus MOT, he came out with a lot of 'we cant match that' and 'I'll have to see if we can match that' to which I simply replied 'It doesnt say anything about can't, or try to match, it says in your advert you WILL match it'
Some hours later I got a phone call, something like £375 with pollen filter change and MOT included.............sorted :)

PS: Audi want something like 2 hours alone to change pollen filters on R8, they're a pain to do (by passengers right foot) and Bose amp plus fuseboard removed, but still only a 30 minute job

I declined anyway.

This isn’t a 4 year car like the 8V.

It’ll be sold next year sometime.