RS3 8V - Video reviews, clips and more

F

Foxtrot_Oscar

List of online videos from professional reviews to owners videos and more. Add yours to thread

Birth

RS3OC Owners Videos

Video Reviews (Professional and in English)

and god help my neighbors if that's standard :relaxed:

Reactions: Daniel McCormick and Bond Villain
Awesome job for compiling these videos. Personally found them very useful before I test drove and ultimately placed my RS3 order.

Thanks!

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar and RYuill
Here is a review of the ABT stage 1 RS3 by Shmee150:-

Strange in the video it seems to have less of the crackles and pops found on the standard car with a sports exhaust.

That's what worries me about a simple remap, it might map out the noise!

TX.

Reactions: Bond Villain

After ABT tuning….430ps 0-100 3.7sek 0-200 12.8sek Vmax 301 not bad

Reactions: RYuill
I have another 2 months until delivery of mine, so am living off videos like this currently!

Loving the burble at idle at the beginning...

Hope that link works? Is off Facebook..

Reactions: Yorrick, jimojameso, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Launches in under 4s apparently! Just be careful when you brake for the corner though ;)

TX.

Tongue in cheek, the forum resident troll keeps posting that they suffer from brake fade. I prefer to rely on the testimony of actual owners though!

TX.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, jimojameso, GRE57Y and 1 other person
Brake fade:
Mentioned:

8'32" - "The Audi's brakes are getting hot, and it doesn't want to stop for the chicane"
7'19" - "Golf is better on the brakes and sharper into the apex"
7'33" - "Again, the Golf is better on the brakes into the chicane"

E6SOXcR.jpg

And yes, this characteristic is repeatable (not on a track) on a hard drive cross-country (especially on a hot day).

In short - the standard brakes aren't they best characteristic of the car, if you do want to use it to its full potential, consider the carbon option.

its my video from today;)my s3 its after box so now it has around 370hp…i think its gonna be faster then my new RS3…couse the time 0-200 its around 13.8sek and on YT fasterst rs3 0-200 its around 14.5sek…so i guess we have to visit ABT :))

Tongue in cheek, the forum resident troll keeps posting that they suffer from brake fade. I prefer to rely on the testimony of actual owners though!

TX.

No complaints here, from an actual owner, after a good spanking on normal roads. :racer: :laughing:

Reactions: Daniel McCormick, Spaceman_RS3, RYuill and 1 other person
Hello..today i bought RACELOGIC…i was checking 0-100kmh and 0-200 best time to 0-100 was 4.2…but always 4.3 the best time 0-200 was 15.5sek but i did pics only on 15.8…my S3 now has 360…i will check rs3 in few days;)))
20151030 145457

20151101 000906 1

Why would it be though as both are circa 360hp?! Tuned vs standard always amuses me though ;)

TX.

^^ Haters gonna hate! Let them listen to it at 56s through to 1min 12s though ...

TX.

PS Red inserts, wtf why was I not told about them :rage:

RS3 looses a drag race against a 3 cylinder car and just crosses the line in front of a SUV. :whistle2:

Reactions: RYuill