RS3 8V - Video reviews, clips and more

Couple of new vids of the FL

Reactions: weaks4uce
Both sound good yes. There is less of a "bang" on the upshift imho.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

The Fast Lane has an interview with Audi's American product manager regarding the American release of the RS3.

Every time Archie looses it's always by 2 to 3 car lengths, it's more like 10

Reactions: FBF01 and Terminator x
Every time Archie looses it's always by 2 to 3 car lengths, it's more like 10
Absolutely. What planet is that guy on? 3 car lengths?! More like 20!

Reactions: FBF01
The difference between sports exhaust and standard exhaust (both with valves open)

Sport Exhaust:

Standard Exhaust:

The FL sounds identical to me BUT it seems to miss the loud upshift 4 x pop fart thing on change up...
That is a BIG loss.

it takes 14 seconds from a standing start though for the BM to overtake so what speed would that be ?????

So in the REAL world - the RS3 would beat the M2 everytime.

and in the wet, well the BM would be left for dead.

Give me a safe 4 wheel drive car any day of the week over a tail happy rear wheel drive :yes:
saw a vid on you tube with an m2 driver taking a roundabout at 20mph ish and spinning it. Joke. Guess the idiot mag reviewers and bmw fanboys think that's driver involvement No thanks

I hope I'm not duplicating, but thought this was quite a "lovely" video:

A nice review from Matt Watson from CarWow comparing the RS3 sportback to the A45 AMG, he clocked 0-60 in 3.7 seconds and prefers the RS3.

A nice review from Matt Watson from CarWow comparing the RS3 sportback to the A45 AMG, he clocked 0-60 in 3.7 seconds and prefers the RS3.

at last someone with a brain that has reviewed an audi

Reactions: AudiNutta

I'm a big fan of Carwow videos.
This one has made me feel very excited.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Autocar Magazine Review:

2b0c6d2f51c0afadb531748e88784770.png
b30642e46e702b948b814aa14d4de596.png

Hot off the press. Autocar track test comparison between RS3 and BMW M140i and guess what the RS3 won and not much talk of understeer, although the BMW was deemed to be more fun

Hot off the press. Autocar track test comparison between RS3 and BMW M140i and guess what the RS3 won and not much talk of understeer, although the BMW was deemed to be more fun

Having just switched to an M240i, the RS3 is a better car, but the BMW is 25% cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who will ever drive like Maura Calo does in the M140i though?!

Having just switched to an M240i, the RS3 is a better car, but the BMW is 25% cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
only 2 doors, smaller, ugly and hardly anyone will take either down a track. Why review on a track. It's about time these idiot reviewers get lost and do proper reviews on roads as well as real life tests and track tests. At present they are coveting only one scenario which is of hardly ant use to anyone. Other tests... like how easy is it for passengers to get in the back. Oh yes enjoy the pain with the 140i

only 2 doors, smaller, ugly and hardly anyone will take either down a track. Why review on a track. It's about time these idiot reviewers get lost and do proper reviews on roads as well as real life tests and track tests. At present they are coveting only one scenario which is of hardly ant use to anyone. Other tests... like how easy is it for passengers to get in the back. Oh yes enjoy the pain with the 140i

Exactly, that's why I like reviews people like Hamza do.

It is difficult, logistically and financially AND legally, to show off a high-performance car in the UK on a video review.
Shame...
I used to do motorcycle video reviews and one had to drive seriously illegally to offer something of value.
Maybe some masked crusader can start doing real-life naughty sports car reviews..

New video, DRAG & ROLLING RACE:
  • RS3
  • A45 AMG
  • Civic Type R
  • Golf R
  • Focus RS

No surprises there. The RS3 is brutal!

Bit surprised that the civic type R is as fast as the Golf R but could be because they used a manual Golf R since it took 5.3 seconds to 60.

I know it's an RS3 8P, but ya might wanna watch this shunt......

Frightening. Didn't see any signs for a "stop" junction!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

It'll polish out...

Reactions: Evotion
What was that? Just a random video of the car, how is that a review?