RS3 8V Orders List

Obviously the engine and sound is what I am most looking forward to, but also can't wait to have some other bits which I overlooked on the S3:
Folding mirrors, front parking sensors and B&O with the interior light pack. I was really pleased with the audi sound system so this should be that bit better.
Nice one Nick

If you need anything coding again let me know.

Oh nice one mate, do love the mods you did. In fact the dealer was asking how I did it when I took the car in last. I'll keep you posted and see you once the thing arrives, whenever that may be...

Obviously the engine and sound is what I am most looking forward to, but also can't wait to have some other bits which I overlooked on the S3:
Folding mirrors, front parking sensors and B&O with the interior light pack. I was really pleased with the audi sound system so this should be that bit better.

Oh nice one mate, do love the mods you did. In fact the dealer was asking how I did it when I took the car in last. I'll keep you posted and see you once the thing arrives, whenever that may be...
It'll be worth the wait I'm sure..........

Here it is!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 261
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 241
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 222
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    916.7 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 228
Reactions: Benash20, nickatkinson, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Great colour combo .... & yes thoughts so far :)

Reactions: 5pot
I'm absolutely loving it. The difference between dynamic and comfort is amazing, it's like 2 different cars! In dynamic with the mag ride you can really feel the road it's pretty firm. In comfort mode the ride is smooth and you can hardly feel a bump.
The thumbs up I got from a kid passing by was nice and funny
laugh.png

There's a few bad points
Oil temp only in lap timer- this can easily be sorted out through vcds so no big deal
Exhaust- I was hoping for a lot of noise, I've specced the sports exhaust and while it does sound good on the outside, I can't hear anything on the inside
laugh.png
decats will sort this out though
tongue.png

Road noise- whilst driving on the motorway there is a lot of road noise, not sure if it's the tyres or because of the 19s? Could be a combination of both.

It sounds the mag ride is a good option. A few reviews have said the same now which is good as I really want bothered about it but it came with the exhaust so to speak, so could be a bit of a bonus.

The exhaust on my S3 got louder after around 700 miles, so maybe it will on the RS too? Think they're that well insulated that what people hear outside will be a different story, just get the windows down and the heating up!

Well.... I have placed my order. 6 weeks with the S3 and 2 days with an Rs3 was enough to make up my mind.

So far..

Nardo Grey
SSS Lunar Silver w/ Black headlining
Dynamic pack
Comfort & Sound pack
Advanced Key
Titanium 19's (non-staggered)
Elec folding & heated mirrors

May add/change within the next week or so....
Sepang Blue
Extended Mono
High gloss black pack

Dealer said delivery should be March 16 but who knows ! Managed to secure a decent discount on the car! Now the waiting game...

Reactions: Smir, Snake Pliskin, michalprz and 1 other person
I had 16months s3…now cant wait to pick my rs3 nogaro..6days left..i never seen..hear and smelt new RS3..only video..;)my waiting game is almost there...

Reactions: Ozmosis, ice_cube99, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
little vid for you guys

Reactions: TMP-Audi, Smir, AndyB-S3 and 6 others
little vid for you guys

This literally just confirms the decision of speccing exhaust. I read on here someone who had ordered the exhaust as a seperate part, £1500! Bascially dynamic pack is £1500 exhaust with a free magnetic ride haha

Dynamic pack was the first option I ticked, a must IMO. Billy, from what I have been told, exhaust is LOUD from outside, my cousin just text me this after I left him

7f88a559d39ee2f3e3c3a9192c6d9dc9.jpg

Says it all!

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Snake Pliskin, kayemill and 2 others
Love it .....sounds brilliant , that's put a smile on face tonight !!! Just brilliant can't wait for mine roll on 2016 !

Well after placing my order yesterday I have changed the spec already! Saw a Nardo in the flesh today and it is nice, but it doesn't stand out at all and looks a little bit brown in some lights. So... Because of @billyali86 I have changed to Sepang and added the black styling (how is this £700???) and black mirrors. Then because of @RGBARGEE I have added the tech pack. I also have the tech pack in the s3 and I don't want the Rs3 to be a downgrade at all.

Reactions: Right&Glory
Saw the nardo demo at Oxford today and thought the same thing - but I have no idea what colour will do the car justice, so I'm off to Cardiff in two weeks (if they still have the Catalunya on the forecourt...) worried about the popularity of Sepang, so think it'll be a entirely black affair if Catalunya fails to impress...

Same, I was originally Nardo but after seeing it in the flesh I changed.

Catalunya better come up trumps - the wife is not convinced about getting another black car... Plus I'll have to start a thread requesting advice on the crystal effect vs more traditional black...

Saw the nardo demo at Oxford today and thought the same thing - but I have no idea what colour will do the car justice, so I'm off to Cardiff in two weeks (if they still have the Catalunya on the forecourt...) worried about the popularity of Sepang, so think it'll be a entirely black affair if Catalunya fails to impress...

What do you mean about the popularity? As in, the market will be flooded with them?

What do you mean about the popularity? As in, the market will be flooded with them?

Sepang seems to be the colour of choice, Aberdeen is flooded with Sepang Audis so I thought I would be different.

Nardo seems a bit Marmite as I love it having seen it in the flesh a few times now whilst others don't seem to like it at all. Each to their own though as all the colours are great.

TX.

Reactions: RYuill
Catalunya better come up trumps - the wife is not convinced about getting another black car... Plus I'll have to start a thread requesting advice on the crystal effect vs more traditional black...

Panther has purple flick in the paint, so looks AWESOME in the sunlight. It's also a MASSIVE pain to repair/re-spray any dinks as getting it to blend from all angles in all lights is next to impossible (seen 3 or 4 awful attempts, and a good attempt is still a compromise).

It'll be equal to any other black with it's innate ability to show dirt though. I'd say if you are going to go black and deal with the usual black car problems, at least make it the shiny special one! Bias opinion of course!

Reactions: AndyB-S3 and Spaceman_RS3
Well after placing my order yesterday I have changed the spec already! Saw a Nardo in the flesh today and it is nice, but it doesn't stand out at all and looks a little bit brown in some lights. So... Because of @billyali86 I have changed to Sepang and added the black styling (how is this £700???) and black mirrors. Then because of @RGBARGEE I have added the tech pack. I also have the tech pack in the s3 and I don't want the Rs3 to be a downgrade at all.

Glad I could be of help

I think RYuill's knowledge of Sepang north of the border has concerned me with it being generally a popular choice. It's a great colour, but I'm swayed by it's popularity and would prefer something different, without spending on an exclusive... It's silly really but that's my logic.

Thanks @josedebardi, the difficulty to match panther is a concern, especially as I'll need it to keep it's GMFV, I wander if I'll be able to see one before ordering???

On way way collect, pics later!

TX.

Reactions: Ozmosis, Right&Glory, RYuill and 8 others
They have a black RS3 at Fiveoaks for their demo car. If I'm honest, a lot of the lovely features get lost when it's all black. Wasn't a fan at all! But everyone has their own tastes ;) I currently own a black car so have all the black car problems. Can't wait to change to something else lol.

In other news, the car is on its' way! :yahoo:

On route

Reactions: 5pot
As others have said it has a real Jekyll and Hyde character, you can pootle along in comfort all day long then hit dynamic and it all goes mental! Most of the way home was motorway so set in comfort then had 20 mins in dynamic on the back roads. Did not disappoint ;)

TX.

Reactions: Ozmosis, Snake Pliskin and josedebardi
oooooooooooooh just like how mine will look so of course I approve ..... it looks amazing :)

20151102 153516

Attachments

• 20151102_153534-1.jpg
    20151102_153534-1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 178
Reactions: nickatkinson, theaudiman, xssiiv and 6 others