RS3 8V Orders List

Rear guards may not be wider than stock, but wider bumper makes it seem like they are

56f4d9f2e7a81381b4ae219fc45fc911.jpg

Reactions: michalprz, KD06, jimojameso and 3 others
Mine has finally arrived in the UK after about 10 days! The dealership told me that it can take as long as that to get transported to them though :( But at least it's on UK soil I guess :wink new:

Don't feel too :worried: KD6 mine followed a similar time scale getting to the UK, was in the dealership within a week.

27 hours to go till collection but I can't find my driving licence!!
Would I still be ok to collect if I just take my paper counterpart even though it's not to be used anymore?

Reactions: Terminator x
27 hours to go till collection but I can't find my driving licence!!
Would I still be ok to collect if I just take my paper counterpart even though it's not to be used anymore?

They tend to ask you now to fill in an online form at dvlc I think where you Input your driving licence number and national insurance number and then generate a code to give to your Dealer where they can then access your full details.

Reactions: 5pot
They tend to ask you now to fill in an online form at dvlc I think where you Input your driving licence number and national insurance number and then generate a code to give to your Dealer where they can then access your full details.
Hopefully they'll be happy with that!

Hopefully they'll be happy with that!

Ive done it for the Audi Sport Showcase events and it works well,id get it done today if i were you because as of tomorrow it looks like their site is gonna be down for a few days.
https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence

Reactions: 5pot
Hey brothers ;)i got nice info this morning,my Nogaro Baby just arrive in Poland..so hopefully monday i can see him in my city and wednesday i can try what he can do..of course i will post some pics..all the best to all u guys

Reactions: RYuill, Spaceman_RS3, d170868 and 2 others
Mine arrived at dealers today, collect Saturday or Monday!

TX.

Reactions: Smir, RYuill, 5pot and 4 others
Well my order is now in and despite having a pre order deposit paid since December, my dealer just informed me that they expect deliveries in December this year. So while to wait.
would love to see some pictures of the that when you get it Scotty

would love to see some pictures of the that when you get it Scotty

Oh how things changed. I picked it up 2 weeks ago. I plan on giving it a good clean this week then will get the Nikon out for some decent pictures.

Reactions: PanamaS3
Mine is in the UK as of today, but it's looking very unlikely it'll be ready for me to take to Goodwood Bahn Stormers Breakfast Club on Sunday :(

Looks like they are all trickling through now. A few pics of mine after I washed it today

d76ddcd1b17010eca863f0a2ebdeb711.jpg

c426562351d10b0f5a0555c3d3932828.jpg

2d2c3164f9aee23e876c08407f133d80.jpg

Reactions: AndyB-S3, nickatkinson, 5pot and 7 others
Notice any major differences between RS3 and TTRS Billy?

TX.

The tt rs was manual so fair bit of difference coming from that, I loved the manual in the tt rs but obv rs3 is a lot better sitting in rush hour traffic where constantly coming on and off clutch would get tiresome in the tt

The tt had sports exhaust and I had this paired with the milltek cat bypass pipes which sounded great! However, the rs3 with sports exhaust sounds even better!

The tt felt a bit keener on turn in which goes without saying, I could also get the rear end to play a bit more in the tt whereas rs3 seems to be stuck. However, I have not pushed the rs3 hard enough so things could change there.

The tt rs was quicker but it was running an apr map with forge fmic so not really apples to apples ! I suspect a map will close the glap

All in all I am loving the rs3! It's the perfect compromise considering I needed the space for my wee boy.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Terminator x, michalprz and 3 others
Hey brothers ;)i got nice info this morning,my Nogaro Baby just arrive in Poland..so hopefully monday i can see him in my city and wednesday i can try what he can do..of course i will post some pics..all the best to all u guys
Need pics of this please

Looks amazing Billy and good comparison v the RS3 ... especially the sound :sunglasses:

Reactions: billyali86
Under 2 hours till collection :yahoo:

Reactions: Bond Villain, EddieRS3 and jimojameso
This is all you guys are getting till later :laughing:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 276
Reactions: jimojameso, Snake Pliskin and Right&Glory
I can only imagine what that must feel like xx Reminds me of the pure excitement of a Christmas morning hoping the 'big box' is the scalextric!! Enjoy and I can't wait for the pics (like so many on here!!)

Order confirmed.. Finance sorted, added the advanced key. Spec is as follows:

Daytona grey
Standard wheels
Leather seats with red stitching
RS3 interior design pack
Black styling pack
Folding mirrors
Comfort and sound pack
Tech pack
Dynamic pack
Privacy glass
Advanced key
Red callipers

I have SS seats on the S3 and am considering adding them also.

Can't wait already.

Reactions: Bond Villain, RYuill, EddieRS3 and 2 others
Any talk of delivery date ?

Congrats :)

Reactions: nickatkinson
Order confirmed.. Finance sorted, added the advanced key. Spec is as follows:

Daytona grey
Standard wheels
Leather seats with red stitching
RS3 interior design pack
Black styling pack
Folding mirrors
Comfort and sound pack
Tech pack
Dynamic pack
Privacy glass
Advanced key
Red callipers

I have SS seats on the S3 and am considering adding them also.

Can't wait already.

Congrats mate, massive spec! How come you spec'd the tech pack out of curiosity? I have the tech pack in my S3 but I dont feel like I need it if I were to order the Rs3.

Looks like they are all trickling through now. A few pics of mine after I washed it today

d76ddcd1b17010eca863f0a2ebdeb711.jpg

c426562351d10b0f5a0555c3d3932828.jpg

2d2c3164f9aee23e876c08407f133d80.jpg

Every time I see this car it makes me want to just go to a dealer and order it. Every single time. The blue with high gloss black is a combination that I never thought would work but it works so so so well. My favorite Rs3 without a doubt !

Reactions: billyali86 and nickatkinson
No word on delivery as yet, he put down 30th April on the form as a total guess, he said it could be July. Hope it's sooner mind.

Fair enough and at least your in the queue.
The car will be worth the wait of that i am sure.
Just enjoy the build up now - with the rest of us who are waiting.
Great colour choice and spec by the way.

Congrats mate, massive spec! How come you spec'd the tech pack out of curiosity? I have the tech pack in my S3 but I dont feel like I need it if I were to order the Rs3.

Cheers, the spec crept up to be honest and it is a hideous amount of money for a hatch, but worth it for the sound and drama.

I have the tech pack and audi connect at the mo in the S3 and ended up never using the connect features, so just went for the tech pack this time. I need the Nav and phone for work....is there a better option I could have picked for less? I thought the tech pack was the cheapest way to get the Nav and phone...I actually do like the touch pad as well and use it a fair bit.

Cheers

SD based Nav and Bluetooth (for calls and music streaming) is standard. It's perfectly adequate for getting you A>B.

If you want the touch pad the tech pack is the only way. And the tech pack's HDD nav is better than the SD IMO and it has the larger, higher res screen - though personally I only justified the extra cost by including the connect as well which I do use a lot.

Reactions: billyali86
Every time I see this car it makes me want to just go to a dealer and order it. Every single time. The blue with high gloss black is a combination that I never thought would work but it works so so so well. My favorite Rs3 without a doubt !

Thanks Eddie, the gloss pack was always going to be there no matter what colour I went with. Not a fan of aluminium window surrounds and black pack is he only way to get rid. Really happy with how it turned out and just added wee bits and pieces to tie it all in such as black badges.

Cheers, the spec crept up to be honest and it is a hideous amount of money for a hatch, but worth it for the sound and drama.

I have the tech pack and audi connect at the mo in the S3 and ended up never using the connect features, so just went for the tech pack this time. I need the Nav and phone for work....is there a better option I could have picked for less? I thought the tech pack was the cheapest way to get the Nav and phone...I actually do like the touch pad as well and use it a fair bit.

Cheers

It comes standard with SD Nav and Bluetooth mate - save yourself 1150!! Thats what I'll be doing.. I never use connect and I can deal with a 2D sat nav rather than 3d!

SD Nav is nowhere as good as Tech Pack Nav. Much smaller screen, slower and I find the SD routes are not as good as Tech pack ones despite being set up the same. We had both in the family for several months and IMHO the better Nav is well worth it especially as you will get some back on resale.
In uk touchpad would be better if I was left handed.

2D Nav is better when you're using it like pace notes....

Wife's A3 has tech pack. Like it, but going to cope with SD in the RS. Probably be happy if I don't know where I'm going anyway.

Cheers
Nice one Nick

If you need anything coding again let me know.