RS3 8V Orders List

From a company on german ebay. They worked out as £99 delivered. If you want the link let me know. :)

Reactions: Bond Villain
Magic I spoke to them and they talked about flipping the front set. Can't wait to hear how they are

Ok it's way to the dealer! :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: billyali86, Bond Villain, Rs1 and 2 others
I got lucky and grabbed a cancelled order in identical spec minus the buckets

I just couldn't wait till June next year. Will order the buckets as spare parts when they become available. Not much love for them down under, so worked out well as I can put the stock seats back in for resale and sell the buckets to the golf owners who'll be queuing up for them ala vaders

first thing is sorting the rear brakes, so have bought Zimmerman rotors to match the fronts and will grab some RS caliper plates

And also swapping out Pzero for mpss

fc926da385435d6dfd7b6daf2cb16601.jpg

75b635c917847ffe5c6d6aced9c56031.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome! So jealous you have yours. I have just over another month to wait! Any more pics of the back and interior? :)

Can you order these for rhd?

I had a look at all his listings and they were all lhd

He was going to try and make me a RHD set but in the end he was too worried they wouldn't fit properly so he gave me my money back. If someone can send him a proper template he might start doing RHD sets. :(

Reactions: domino_z
6cca8c2a90915865508b206f31e94c98.jpg

Who said the boot was small?!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, RGBARGEE, Terminator x and 3 others
I've been told mine is on its way to the dealer today...

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Terminator x, GRE57Y and 2 others
still no word on my build date !

but I have changed my order from titanium matt finish alloys to anthracite high gloss black - which also then increases the front tyre profile of course.

The photos on the site recently of the cars with high gloss wheels just got me thinking that I had to have them.

Audi exclusive rs3 audi forum 3

Reactions: domino_z, Spaceman_RS3, 5pot and 2 others
4 months still to go! Been considering cancelling recently aswell.

Started looking at Jag f types recently. And they are starting to look more and more appealing! Less practical but a bit more special! Hmm, what to do?

Plus the service ive been receiving has been *****! Service department are a bunch of knobs, and the mechanics are a bunch of clueless *****! Think ive spoken to the dealer 3 times since ordering, and that was 3 months ago!
If i do stick with the RS3 once its delivered ill never be going back to them, will have to use another dealer!

4 months still to go! Been considering cancelling recently aswell.

Started looking at Jag f types recently. And they are starting to look more and more appealing! Less practical but a bit more special! Hmm, what to do?

Plus the service ive been receiving has been *****! Service department are a bunch of knobs, and the mechanics are a bunch of clueless *****! Think ive spoken to the dealer 3 times since ordering, and that was 3 months ago!
If i do stick with the RS3 once its delivered ill never be going back to them, will have to use another dealer!

The F-type is a lovely car. My boss at work had one of the first in the country at launch. Guess it just depends on whether you can hold out ;) I do think your order will probably come forward a bit though. Seems to be the case for most of us. My RS3 is still sat at a German port somewhere waiting for a boat!

Which dealership did you use?

Love my f-type r coupe

get the feeling this is the last generation of cars that will be without a sound robbing turbo and ridiculously loud crackle and pop exhaust

Sold a modified 800hp r35 GTR for it and never looked back. Even traveling within the speed limit is an event, just a big load of theatre

But back on topic, just did one of my more popular runs, overall the car just feels more dialed in compared to s3, everything from steering, throttle to dampening is more direct, tighter and quicker to react. it's actually quite surprising how much improved the chassis tuning is

764b5cd9a2e28b5da562d2712fba22ac.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xssiiv, kayemill, Foxtrot_Oscar and 6 others
Mine has arrived according to the tracker! Now, do I go and take a look or wait till collection?:grimacing:

Reactions: RYuill and Bond Villain
Mine has arrived according to the tracker! Now, do I go and take a look or wait till collection?:grimacing:

You gotta go take a look ... I can never resist :)

Reactions: 5pot and RYuill
So...I've been in and paid a deposit and ordered an RS3 subject to finance being approved etc. Got a token discount as a repeat customer but didn't expect much.

The question is how long are people waiting for them? I have no idea of the likely build week. No rush as love the S3, actually I am lying, I can't wait!

The dealer reckoned any time between April and June but even he didn't really know.

I will update the spec if and when the finance is confirmed.

It didn't help that a nice grey one was driven out of the showroom whilst I was sat there today. It was being collected from Manchester Audi this afternoon. Anyone on here?

Thanks,

Reactions: 5pot and RYuill
So...I've been in and paid a deposit and ordered an RS3 subject to finance being approved etc. Got a token discount as a repeat customer but didn't expect much.

The question is how long are people waiting for them? I have no idea of the likely build week. No rush as love the S3, actually I am lying, I can't wait!

The dealer reckoned any time between April and June but even he didn't really know.

I will update the spec if and when the finance is confirmed.

It didn't help that a nice grey one was driven out of the showroom whilst I was sat there today. It was being collected from Manchester Audi this afternoon. Anyone on here?

Thanks,

April/June seems to be what everyone is being told at the moment. Probably be around March going by how much the current orders have came forward.

Reactions: nickatkinson
Fingers crossed the finance goes through okay...the salesman is off until Thursday so will have to wait until then. No reason it wouldn't go through, but not long had the S3 finance at the beginning of the year so not sure they'll like that.

If it did creep forward that would be nice. Looking at a private sale on the S3 once I have an idea of delivery dates etc.

I ordered start of June and got end of sept so waited around 4 months

Reactions: nickatkinson
Collection planned for Friday afternoon!!

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Ashbrummy, KD06 and 7 others
Any word yet Raw?

Hi sorry for late reply I've been trying to log in for the past couple of days but have been unable to.

Yes good news I picked the car up on Saturday.... haven't stopped smiling yet. As many of the other lucky owners have said the car is astounding did a 200mile trip around some of my favourite Bike routes on Saturday that's why I cant stop smiling. I will post a more detailed account of my first week with the car this weekend, bit stretched with work at the moment so haven't got enough time.

Reactions: KD06, 5pot, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
In the UK on the way to dealer!

TX.

Reactions: KD06, monopole, 5pot and 1 other person
Picked up, it's a amazing :yahoo:, picks to follow..

Reactions: Terminator x, jimojameso, monopole and 3 others
Hi all,

So after expecting my car to be delivered in July 2016 I have just taken collection and wanted to share my last 3hrs.

It's just beautiful to look it, inside and out. The super sports seats (Red/Black for me) look amazing and hold you in corners, but not too much.

Starting the car when in dynamic gives the most amazing notes, even without revving it. It will put a smile on your face every time..

It was very wet in Glasgow today so started off slow, the ride is firm in Dynamic, you feel the road. I also think the steering is brilliant. You seem to be able to really aim the car accurately (avoiding plastic bag i thought might damage the new car)

I don't think I moved my foot more then an inch on the pedal for the first 25 miles, but when i did, it became alive in a way I have never seen in any car I have driven. I call it the 'Holly Fu*K' mode, because I said that three times while suffering minor whip lash.. It's mind blowing, And mixing it with the exhaust note adds massively to the experience.

I might have wasted my money going for the B&O speakers, I just wanted to hear the engine....

Also found that I'm now parking miles away in car parks and walking in the rain..

Unless you own a Mclarren P1 as you're daily ride, you will not be disappointed

Reactions: AndyB-S3, RGBARGEE, Smir and 10 others