RS3 8V Orders List

Where's that ****** dislike button.

Lol just joking a happy days bud can't wait till its me.

Reactions: KD06
Sure will it's currently a race between rs3 and baby not sure who will win and 4wd won't help lol

A thought bout rs4 but love the 2.5 and the 4wd and the size for throwing it about. It reminds me of my focus Rs mk2. A got the wife a nice b class merc

And if the b class needs to be bigger I'll get her a ranger rover sport or a x5

Spaceman, my first child is due 1st March. The RS3 was originally due exactly the same day, but now it's coming in about 4 weeks! Lucky boys to have two babies on the way at once

Finally in uk

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Bond Villain, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Not long now!!! How long from Qc until it arrived in the UK. Mine went in To Qc on Friday

Mine went into QC last Monday and was shipped Sunday according to the app. Will let you know how long it takes mine to get to the UK :)

Thanks for the update. The closer it gets the longer it seems to be taking!!!

Reactions: Bond Villain
Hi mine has progressed like this

Sept 10th preparation

Sept 23rd panel shop

Sept 24th paint shop

Sept 25th assembly

Sept 28th quality control

Oct 2 on train this morning

Will update as it progresses.

Oct 14 in the UK

Oct 16 On it's way to dealership

Oct 20 hasn't arrived yet .... is on a mystery tour of the UK :concern:

7589c76f6851c84cb1d8dcae7a093659.jpg

965c36c2132eb34e651170806931fa2c.jpg

Calipers done to match optional ones, black badges fitted and shortened plates on

Reactions: nickatkinson, Ashbrummy, jimojameso and 2 others
Got a pic of front plate bill is it short too? And can I ask where you got them guess they are legal with the postcode and bs mark?

No postcode or bs mark, don't think they are needed? Front plate shortened also, also removed plinth behind the plate. Will get a pic for you tomorrow mate

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Legally there both needed but long as the lettering is correct font and space so anpr can read it shouldn't get any hassle really

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Ah ok was not aware of that, had the same on my tt rs before this and it sailed through 2 MOTS

Front plate:

7e143cf7bf9c96a61593c29c94cc3b4f.jpg

Reactions: nickatkinson, Fuzzy5987, Wango and 5 others
If someone chooses to be awkward, Police or MOT you could be in trouble. I prefer the inconspicuous look which given your PP you prefer to seek attraction may cause you more possible problems.

Car is looking sweet billyalli86. Love what you have done with the badges and the plate! :)

Might get some of the badges for mine when it arrives. Where did you get them from? Quality good?

Car is looking sweet billyalli86. Love what you have done with the badges and the plate! :)

Might get some of the badges for mine when it arrives. Where did you get them from? Quality good?

Thanks James! First thing I noticed ( as I kept the chrome badges) the quality of the black badges is actually better. Chrome badges that the car comes with actually feel cheap and thin in comparison!

I got the badges from ray well design. I think it was £26 for both

Front looking good. Can you tell me how the front plate is fixed on? Cheers

I've removed the plinth, didn't want to mess about shortening it as its about £150

Plate is bonded along with sticky pads

Reactions: kayemill
Car in general.

TX.

Car has been brilliant mate. Very impressed with the mag ride and the s tronic ( tt rs was manual).

The sound is simply epic and you find yourself in manual mode a lot of the time simply to hear the pops and bangs when slowing down using paddles. Individual setting is great as it means you can have softer suspension and louder exhaust. My tt rs didn't have this option as it all worked off 1 button. Louder exhaust mean bumpier ride which was a pain in the *** ( literally!)

It's also quicker than an a45 and a stage 1 golf r in a straight line

Not really pushed it down a back road but have got a run organised with friends on Sunday so should see what's what!

Reactions: Ozmosis, Terminator x, Bond Villain and 2 others
Quality cheers bill looks great I'll prob go similar number plate wise

Just ordered the badges and some mats to go inside. Just need the car now ha ha :)

$_57.JPG

Reactions: nickatkinson
A was going to order they matts but there lhd did they make you rhd ones bud?

Yes he is going to try and do me a RHD set. I have sent him a pic of a UK set. Hopefully they come out ok :)