RS3 8V Orders List

Evening all, it's my big day tomorrow.....pick her up tomorrow lunchtime!! :rockwoot:

Had it ceramic coated by Aspect Valeting of Swindon yesterday.....looks good don't you think!?!

Don't tell me I now need to start researching the retailers in my area (Salsibury). The car looks amazing and may be the decider for Catalunya, was hoping to see one in the metal before placing an order!
As an aside, does the crescendo stitching look ok, or overpowering? Saw a silver stitched black leather and it looked a bit more 'tame' than the brochure makes crescendo look... Just didn't want it to look too in your face?!?!

Procrastinating is exhausting! :)

Don't tell me I now need to start researching the retailers in my area (Salsibury). The car looks amazing and may be the decider for Catalunya, was hoping to see one in the metal before placing an order!
As an aside, does the crescendo stitching look ok, or overpowering? Saw a silver stitched black leather and it looked a bit more 'tame' than the brochure makes crescendo look... Just didn't want it to look too in your face?!?!

Procrastinating is exhausting! :)

Red stitching looks amazing and I wouldn't say it's too much. I was initially worried about the same thing when ordered but it looks great. Think of it this way, grey stitching on supersports is available on the s3. Red isn't so sets the cabin apart

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Right&Glory and RYuill
Red stitching looks amazing and I wouldn't say it's too much. I was initially worried about the same thing when ordered but it looks great. Think of it this way, grey stitching on supersports is available on the s3. Red isn't so sets the cabin apart

That's exactly how I try and reach logic as well, the exclusivity does score points, just need to find one to see... I have also booked another test drive (extended this time and unaccompanied) so the wife an drive it and see it on the drive etc!

The journey before even ordering one is exciting, so I think that's sign enough it's the right car!!

Reactions: billyali86
audi have delayed RS bucket seat production, and i've now been given BW10

can someone tell me when exactly that is, as i believe the build weeks dont actually correspond to starting 1st Jan

Oh wow I was hoping the weeks worked in the other direction and reset in nov/dec

With 10 weeks bw build and delivery it could be a June car

audi have delayed RS bucket seat production, and i've now been given BW10

can someone tell me when exactly that is, as i believe the build weeks dont actually correspond to starting 1st Jan
Sorry but I had to chuckle at anyone holding off ordering waiting for the buckets etc ;) Ditto anyone waiting for the facelift and/or more power no doubt ...

TX.

Reactions: Bond Villain and RYuill
Just received an update from my dealer saying that my BW has dropped from BW05 to BW02 :smiley:
VDI_4.jpg

Again, I notice that my Original BW has changed from BW08 to BW04 Originally this was set at BW17

Sorry but I had to chuckle at anyone holding off ordering waiting for the buckets etc ;) Ditto anyone waiting for the facelift and/or more power no doubt ...

TX.

Don't laugh too much... :tonguewink:

Nov-Dec -Jan-Feb.... booooom. 2 march, Audi @ Volkswagen Group Night before geneva... New A3 / S3 / RS3 :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat: Buckets included :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Think you're confused bro

I'm not holding off on ordering, Audi is holding off on delivering

Think you're confused bro

I'm not holding off on ordering, Audi is holding off on delivering
Wasn't aimed at you fella as I can see you've ordered, it's the "others" all waiting for the buckets, ceramics, facelift, more power ... anyhoo was meant in jest rather than having a pop :box:

TX.

Some more pics now wrapping is off. Collect a week on Friday.

Reactions: Ozmosis, Snake Pliskin and Spaceman_RS3
Hey Guys,

New to the forum but came across this thread via Google so thought I'd get involved :)

Put my order in at Fiveoaks Audi in Horsham back at the end of July. Was given a build date of around March next year. Was pretty gutted with the wait, however I was prepared to wait for such a beauty of a car. About a month later, I decided to add the Bang & Olufsen sound system and after the dealer updated my build, it jumped forward to week 42 which is this week!!! I'm super excited.

Got a quick question for the guys that have already received their cars. Was the 'Your Audi' app accurate in terms of what stage your car was in? The dealership told me that it wasn't particularly and after sending across my order number today they'd said that the car hadn't been built yet. I registered my order to the Your Audi site and it shows as follows:

Order

What do you think?

Cheers!

Reactions: jimojameso
Does anyone know the reason behind these vehicles builds being brought forward?

Lucky boy KD06. I too ordered mine from five oaks in Horsham back in July. Mine is not being built until November though. I hope it comes forward a bit though! I check the tracker everyday ha ha:)

Apparently five oaks only have 4 RS3's on order so you might be the first to collect theirs!

Just away to pop over to Audi.....to pick up the new arrival!:yahoo:

Reactions: UV-RS3, Ashbrummy, Ozmosis and 6 others
Hey Guys,

New to the forum but came across this thread via Google so thought I'd get involved :)

Put my order in at Fiveoaks Audi in Horsham back at the end of July. Was given a build date of around March next year. Was pretty gutted with the wait, however I was prepared to wait for such a beauty of a car. About a month later, I decided to add the Bang & Olufsen sound system and after the dealer updated my build, it jumped forward to week 42 which is this week!!! I'm super excited.

Got a quick question for the guys that have already received their cars. Was the 'Your Audi' app accurate in terms of what stage your car was in? The dealership told me that it wasn't particularly and after sending across my order number today they'd said that the car hadn't been built yet. I registered my order to the Your Audi site and it shows as follows:

View attachment 70956

What do you think?

Cheers!

I'm also using Fiveoaks Audi in Horsham to supply my Daytona Grey RS3. I put my order in on 7th Aug but currently on BW02 so I've still got a while to wait........

Not sure domino_z, just seemed to be very lucky! The dealership said they think I had just filled a cancellation spot and they'd not seen such a jump forward before.

Awesome jimojameso :) Did you test drive the black RS3 they have there? Not long to you get yours then!

Congrats Scotty2011! I'm pretty jealous but I think I can hold on for a couple more weeks :) Post some pics later!

Yes i drove the black RS3. Did 6 launches in it ha ha. :)

I didn't think the colour choices the dealer had opted for did much for the car really.

Hi mine has progressed like this

Sept 10th preparation

Sept 23rd panel shop

Sept 24th paint shop

Sept 25th assembly

Sept 28th quality control

Oct 2 on train this morning

Will update as it progresses.

Oct 14th arrived in the UK

Have you put there on the car, yet? got any pictures??

Not as of yet, I'm abroad at the moment and the car is at a friends bodyshop getting some bits and pieces done including the badge. Will get images for you once back

Reactions: Bond Villain and Spaceman_RS3
Moved in to paint shop this morning!

b2e6d300dbb52f425ce6d91e660b276d.jpg

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Bond Villain and monopole
then your car has become my benchmark, 2 weeks behind... let's see how long it takes for you to be driving away (assuming you aim for quick collection?)

Reactions: Nimbus265 and GRE57Y
then your car has become my benchmark, 2 weeks behind... let's see how long it takes for you to be driving away (assuming you aim for quick collection?)
Yep, as soon as it's ready I'll be there!

TX.

Reactions: monopole
Mine has come forward to the 1st feb perfect for 1st March delivery

Reactions: RYuill
I'm not sure wether to add the buckets or not I know it will push it back further. any idea on price for the UK yet?

Reckon about £1500 but I would imagine Audi waiting to release a few things together. Seats ceramic brakes, dashboard. Dealer reckons 2017 MY from week 22 2016 ...but who knows!