RS3 8V Orders List

My BW has dropped from 13 to 5 :grinning:

VDI_3.jpg

What is interesting though, is that the Original Build Week has changed from 17 (as shown below) to 08 ???

VDI_1d.jpg

1st pics....more to follow

100d08429ee8a8d16bc66e58898f2fb2.jpg

6be1bdd474368931b320c9dd04dd3373.jpg

e9cf4b7aa01a242cbfb62e637b9033aa.jpg

Reactions: Andy Dilworth, Snake Pliskin, AndyB-S3 and 19 others
1 day 23hours and counting

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Ozmosis and monopole
6be1bdd474368931b320c9dd04dd3373.jpg
e9cf4b7aa01a242cbfb62e637b9033aa.jpg

Ooh yes. That is the colour! Very nice fella!

Reactions: Andy Dilworth, Ashbrummy and billyali86
can your pics include the paddles and mirror please ;)

Reactions: billyali86
Still in Manchester at the mo bud, getting a bite to eat, then home tonight, 230 miles to do! I love dynamic mode !
Was doubting my colour and spec over the last week, but seeing that (the same as my order) I'm really pleased and excited.. 6 weeks to go!!! It's dragging so much.....

More pics welcome!!!

Reactions: Ashbrummy, billyali86 and Ozmosis
Was doubting my colour and spec over the last week, but seeing that (the same as my order) I'm really pleased and excited.. 6 weeks to go!!! It's dragging so much.....

More pics welcome!!!

Will get some more pics tomorrow, but I'm very happy with my colour choice !

Reactions: Bond Villain
Bond villain I'll need to get a look at yours in the flesh when it comes im only in Falkirk am sure panther is the colour for me tho x

Some more pics lads

7ce1e48ff28057d3e8f3803b09d59e02.jpg

8e5637f4c85ae080dd3a2f6095971a2c.jpg

Stop to get red bull, don't worry... V power only!

b43f8069cf336b3e9ad9498fbff96ea9.jpg

A challenger has appeared....

5ba8844a913f4b35476aa05de0ea9944.jpg

Can't tell much about the performance as of yet as want to run it in properly, have not taken over 3k rpm yet. But even pootling along in dynamic it sounds great. Ride is harsh in dynamic so have set individual mode to have louder exhaust and comfort suspension. Much better !

A couple of questions, how do you get the total mileage to show ?

If you make a call how do you end the call using the steering wheel ?

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Andy Dilworth, majical and 3 others
Black mirror caps look good. Tad ****** that I left mine as silver now :eek:

TX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing these pics has my head like a bag of spanners. After having the RS3 for a couple of hours the other day I changed my S3 saloon order to an RS3, but my delivery date is going to be June at the earliest. Then I have mercedes offering me a good deal on a new CLA45 with the new 481bhp engine with a delivery of just after Christmas. Found myself in some tough position here, absolutely love the RS3'S 5 pot but it's a long time to wait and this new upgraded Mercedes engine could be special albeit only being a 4 pot. Thoughts?

Seeing these pics has my head like a bag of spanners. After having the RS3 for a couple of hours the other day I changed my S3 saloon order to an RS3, but my delivery date is going to be June at the earliest. Then I have mercedes offering me a good deal on a new CLA45 with the new 481bhp engine with a delivery of just after Christmas. Found myself in some tough position here, absolutely love the RS3'S 5 pot but it's a long time to wait and this new upgraded Mercedes engine could be special albeit only being a 4 pot. Thoughts?

I had the cla45 for overnight test, the 360hp version and not the 381bhp one. The rs3 is a much better put together piece of kit imo. However recently threw an a45 down some back roads recently and it was fun

They've done some serious work on it then ;)

TX.

Some more pics lads

7ce1e48ff28057d3e8f3803b09d59e02.jpg

8e5637f4c85ae080dd3a2f6095971a2c.jpg

Stop to get red bull, don't worry... V power only!

b43f8069cf336b3e9ad9498fbff96ea9.jpg

A challenger has appeared....

5ba8844a913f4b35476aa05de0ea9944.jpg

Can't tell much about the performance as of yet as want to run it in properly, have not taken over 3k rpm yet. But even pootling along in dynamic it sounds great. Ride is harsh in dynamic so have set individual mode to have louder exhaust and comfort suspension. Much better !

A couple of questions, how do you get the total mileage to show ?

If you make a call how do you end the call using the steering wheel ?

You can use the left scroll button on your steering wheel to scroll through options on your DIS, mileage, date, MPG, oil temp etc.

If you push the same scroll/selector thingy (engineering term) you can answer or end call.

Reactions: 5pot and Ashbrummy
You can use the left scroll button on your steering wheel to scroll through options on your DIS, mileage, date, MPG, oil temp etc.

If you push the same scroll/selector thingy (engineering term) you can answer or end call.

Tried that, can get everything but oil temp and overall mileage

Reactions: 5pot
Yea sorry, Oil temp need to be activated with VCDS.

I remember seeing it there somewhere, maybe it's when you turn the ignition on or off just below the digital speedo.

Reactions: 5pot
Well after having the CLA45 for the day I can safely say I'll have the RS3 any day, just didn't get on with the Mercedes at all. Having one for the day did come in handy though as when I pulled up in it at the Audi dealership and said I wanted to cancel my order because it's going to be too long for delivery, my build week has jumped from June to week 2 for me to keep my order :yahoo: should have pushed for a discount too in hindsight but was more pleased about saving 6 months of waiting.

So tip for the day is go and test drive a merc, bmw for the day and roll up to your dealership in it to cancel your order

Reactions: GRE57Y, 5pot, Nimbus265 and 3 others
Thanks bud! Was unsure of my choice right up until I saw the car in the flesh. Very happy with it

Reactions: Ozmosis
22 hours and 23 minutes!!!!!

well buddy, your day is here,OWN it! gl with collection :)

My build this morning has come forward yet again to BW 44, 26 Oct - lovin it :) (thats this month !!!!!!! :))

Reactions: GRE57Y, R55ENS, 5pot and 3 others
well buddy, your day is here,OWN it! gl with collection :)

My build this morning has come forward yet again to BW 44, 26 Oct - lovin it :) (thats this month !!!!!!! :))
Thanks Monoole.

I must say that it has been a long time in coming...... (as the actress said to the bishop)!!!

Reactions: 5pot, Ozmosis and monopole