RS3 8V Orders List

yeh i could do but i can't get it till 5pm tomorrow so my think is if they can get the caps for wednesday morning ill just wait.

" ill just wait" I MUST BE MAD!

Reactions: monopole
4d84c961d68fa6670608967ed24a8aa2.jpg

Mine was at Emden on Friday; African Highway sailed from Emden to Sheerness yesterday evening and due to arrive Sheerness 1600 today. Fingers crossed it's on that one!!!

Reactions: Schuey
My "Your Audi" was saying it will begin construction on 12 October and today it says it's now in the production line. For those who have gone through this already, How long did it take form here??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 09.16.36.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 09.16.36.png
    718.2 KB · Views: 189
You car will actually begging assembly 3 or 4 days before the 12th, that's what happened with most people

Reactions: Bond Villain
Just had an email from the dealer that car might be arriving with them this weekend.

She is going to call shortly to confirm

Fingers crossed...

Reactions: Ozmosis, Ashbrummy, RYuill and 2 others
My "Your Audi" was saying it will begin construction on 12 October and today it says it's now in the production line. For those who have gone through this already, How long did it take form here??

I got excited when saw mine join the Production Line 2 Weeks Ago (Begin Construction 28th September) but as billyali86 said it just sits in preparation for a couple of weeks after that still waiting for mine to get to the Panel Shop hoping to see it move in the next couple of Days

Think I've had a stroke of luck here.
Dealer has in stock a £250 set of carbon wing mirror covers and offered to fit them foc.

They look like this

Reactions: RobRS, Spaceman_RS3, Scotty2011 and 3 others
That's what I thought. Wonder how long it will take for them to be nicked

Reactions: monopole
As long as it takes me to find out where you live ....

Reactions: Nardo-RS3, monopole, Ozmosis and 1 other person
Yeah but this is Audi who wanna charge us £125 to make the mirrors body coloured *** !

yeh i could do but i can't get it till 5pm tomorrow so my think is if they can get the caps for wednesday morning ill just wait.

" ill just wait" I MUST BE MAD!

I'm excited for you as yours and mine could be twins!

TX.

Is Cameroon visiting then Mr Bond?
Tell the horses to keep their mouths shut! ;-)

Collection booked for next Tuesday

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Nimbus265, Nardo-RS3 and 7 others
anyone want some pre prep pics? including carbon mirrors :sunglasses:

IMG 7579
IMG 7580
IMG 7581
IMG 7582
IMG 7583
IMG 7584
IMG 7585
IMG 7577
IMG 7578

Reactions: RobRS, AD & DK - Jones, Andy Dilworth and 8 others
Glad I didn't pick up yesterday. Weather is cracking today :sunglasses:

Seeing those pics makes me so happy with my colour choice!! :)
Can't wait to get mine now! Wish Audi would hurry up and get it built!

Looks really good matey! Did you have to pay extra for the carbon caps on the mirrors as it was not your mistake the car came with the chrome ones??

You done well with the carbon mirrors bud, I imagine you are probably the only one to have them

Didn't he say they cost £250? I have gone with standard ones also and added the carbon ones to be fitted on delivery I'm paying £238 fitted.

Hi all, well the ones i had fitted apparently ended up going through as a warranty claim to audi UK (as it was a factory mistake)

The bill came to around £600! apparently these ones are roughly £250 EACH! plus the fitting of around £100.

So if you got them fitted for £238 audiman then that seems a good deal! either way, i didn't pay for them, and they look awesome

Ive not stopped grinning all day, the car is awesome, even converted the mrs (she wanted to keep the SQ5) she's been nailing it all afternoon getting it to pop and bang haha.

No, not running it in at all either. hard from the word go.

Reactions: Ozmosis, chungster and monopole
Where are you getting it prepped Nardo??
I let my dealer do it, originally i was going to take it unprepared, but i failed to find a detailer in time.

i know one of the valeters really well and he promised to clean and prep it how he knows i would want it. ended up with a free lifeshine as well.