RS3 8V Orders List

yeah, I looked around and it is by several hundred pounds cheaper to get it installed elsewhere - reason why I asked if they were willing to throw in the subscription+Gap! If they definitely come back with "no" then I won't get any additional options they offer on collection (tracker,paint protection,gap,wheel cover etc etc) and look elsewhere.

2db8644c39d6426935131877121878d7.jpg

Reactions: Bond Villain, monopole and Andy Dilworth
Transport has been arranged for mine to arrive at the dealer on Thursday next week!! :rockwoot:

Reactions: Ashbrummy, RYuill and Nardo-RS3
Joined today as I have been viewing for a few weeks and some good info & tips to be found.

My Story lol

Went into Coventry Audi dealer on 2nd July to enquire. Got to test drive there fully loaded glacier white demo. Was blown away and hooked. Got told if I put down a 1K deposit down that day. Someones order had fallen through (due to finance issues) and I could take there build slot 47. Also I could re-spec the order.

Went for Team Sepang, Dynamic pack, Comfort & sound pack, Privacy glass, Folding/dimming door mirrors & hold assist.

On 8th September I had a colour wobble. Having parked up in the works carpark. Parked opposite was a Rs4 avant in Sepang, next to that was a new BMW 4 series in a similar blue and the other side was a Skoda Octavia, again in a very similar blue. I decided for my 45k I wanted something a little different. I called my sales guy up and asked if I was able to change the colour & spec. Which he looked into and called back to say I was just in time as order was about to be locked ?.

Changed to Team NARDO and added Alu styling pack. Had the added bonus of being told my build week had come forward to wk 42.
Not seen Nardo in the flesh so just hope I do not regret my late change. From all the pic's it does look good. :greyrs4: Can't wait :yes:

Joined today as I have been viewing for a few weeks and some good info & tips to be found.

My Story lol

Went into Coventry Audi dealer on 2nd July to enquire. Got to test drive there fully loaded glacier white demo. Was blown away and hooked. Got told if I put down a 1K deposit down that day. Someones order had fallen through (due to finance issues) and I could take there build slot 47. Also I could re-spec the order.

Went for Team Sepang, Dynamic pack, Comfort & sound pack, Privacy glass, Folding/dimming door mirrors & hold assist.

On 8th September I had a colour wobble. Having parked up in the works carpark. Parked opposite was a Rs4 avant in Sepang, next to that was a new BMW 4 series in a similar blue and the other side was a Skoda Octavia, again in a very similar blue. I decided for my 45k I wanted something a little different. I called my sales guy up and asked if I was able to change the colour & spec. Which he looked into and called back to say I was just in time as order was about to be locked ?.

Changed to Team NARDO and added Alu styling pack. Had the added bonus of being told my build week had come forward to wk 42.
Not seen Nardo in the flesh so just hope I do not regret my late change. From all the pic's it does look good. :greyrs4: Can't wait :yes:

You made a wise choice .... Nardo rocks :greyrs4:
It looks good in pictures
It looks amazing in real life :sunglasses:

nipped in to dealer tonight and confirmed that car is on a transporter to the dealer. Monday/Tuesday by the looks of things.

Shame I've not found a detailer yet to do the gtechnique coating :wtf:

Reactions: Ashbrummy, Andy Dilworth and billyali86
nipped in to dealer tonight and confirmed that car is on a transporter to the dealer. Monday/Tuesday by the looks of things.

Lots of pics pls as yours will look similar to mine!

TX.

this yours chungster?

exactly like mine will be. was waiting to see one without roof rails, got any more>???

my bad, saw it, and commented a few pages back.. duuuhh lol

It lives!!! now in Quality Control

e1484d40c92f31b61dd26a7de2af2bf1.jpg

Reactions: monopole and Snake Pliskin
Collection Monday pm!!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    781.8 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: Fuzzy5987, Andy Dilworth, RYuill and 1 other person

Speak to Jay at Miglior, see what he can do for you :)

The dealer should be able to deliver it there for you and you just get a train up to pick it up.

He's got experience with working on a Nardo RS3 so knows what to expect and how to get it looking spanking.

Tom need looks picks when you get it not enough about of actual owners cars with nice spec. Is it mythos or Panther?

Tom need looks picks when you get it not enough about of actual owners cars with nice spec. Is it mythos or Panther?
No problems at all. Hopefully the good weather will hold for some good pics. It's Mythos mate.

Fingers crossed going to be cracking can't wait for mine seems forever away

Panther looks good but have heard reports of difficulty colour matching and can look brownish in some lights, so I'm sticking with less exotic mythos too.

before I go, one last thing

a must with every RS3 purchase

292y1oh.jpg

..It's coming :sign yum:

enjoy fellas, I'll lurk to see all your delivery pics :)

Ouch, but they do warranty cover and no TD1 flags - DTUK also no TD1 flags (I can confirm 1st hand) but don't offer warranty, so, it's an option though the cost!!! I'm 95% going the MTM route this time... see what cash I have left from selling the S3 and putting as much as I feasibly can down on the RS3 (currently have 4k in).. exciting Xmas for me this year.

1h5a4k.jpg

tl;dr

367hp > 415hp (270kW > 306kW)

465Nm > 550Nm

250 km/h > 285 km/h

2w3uwiv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ashbrummy
Speak to Jay at Miglior, see what he can do for you :)

The dealer should be able to deliver it there for you and you just get a train up to pick it up.

He's got experience with working on a Nardo RS3 so knows what to expect and how to get it looking spanking.

there just so far away from me which is only thing putting me off. i also don't want to hassle the dealer with taking it up there (i have business associations with them without going into too much detail)

what coatings do they use chung?

Panther looks good but have heard reports of difficulty colour matching and can look brownish in some lights, so I'm sticking with less exotic mythos too.

Yea I have seen picture of Panther at some light and angles where it has a coppery brown flip. Love it can't wait bit of luck won't need matching in either going to xpel film as much as I can without costs get mental

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Mines in Transit!!!

Reactions: Ashbrummy, Ozmosis, Bond Villain and 1 other person
Not sure I want or need any more power Monopole. The increase sounds good but what happens about Audi warranty and my insurance?

Looks like there's gonna be quite a few RS3 owners come October, happy for you guys! Can't wait to order mine again and go through the same experience. :D

Will be getting mine early Jan...late Xmas present..not bad only ordered end July

Why wait till October when there is a massive que? That doesn't make sense as the list is getting bigger...or you undecided?

Why wait till October when there is a massive que? That doesn't make sense as the list is getting bigger...or you undecided?

I'm waiting for the bucket seats to be added and potentially the ceramic brakes depending on costs, soon as it's available I'll be ordering, hopefully I can find a dealer with a canceled order/opened allocations with a good discount on offer.

There is no need to wait to order as you will not a get a build slot for a period of time and it won't be going to status 20 anytime soon mines build week 6 and my dealer has told me I have plenty of time to change to bucket seats if I that's what I want to do.

Just received a text simply saying “SOLD”…

… (I got some apologies to make too on another post.. :/) sooo I had plans yesterday afternoon to go watch some ruggers and eat flame grilled red meat at a friend’s place up past Winchester. Chatting away around some over-done sausages and shoe leather, a good friend of a friend is talking about my car and says he's interested in a S3 but.. not too sure as he has a R32 (and seemed quite happy with it (about 4-5 yrs old as far as I remember)). As we weren't too far away from the M3 I said, c'mon, I'll take you a few junctions down the motorway toward the M27 and back (didn't let him drive as he was a few Guinness happy and I don't drink anyway)(hey gimme a break!)

So, as we neared the motorway South bound, I was talking about the mods I have done (intake, FSR+, RS6 reps, reverse camera) and saying how quick I "think" my car is, when approaching the slip road off the roundabout arrive a white S4 avant followed by a black RS5 heading our way :) The RS5 sounded totes-amaze btw. On the lengthy slip road to the motorway, the S4 (in front) followed by RS5 then us, traffic was fairly light, the S4 went for it first... clearly he was stock because as we hit the 3 lanes, he went into lane 2 and the RS5 and I went into lane 3. I was really surprised how quickly we put distance between him and us. My passenger was more than surprised that the RS5 didn't pull away at any real pace until we were hitting the high "leptons" and equally surprised the S4 was so far behind. I assume the RS5 was also stock, hell it must have been! I was also telling him the other cars I have dabbled with. With some traffic and slowing, the RS5 didn't seem to then pull away from me until, like I say, we hit the higher end of the lepton scale. Suffice to say, I thought I had sold the S3 there and then, yay!!!!

Bad news… when I checked my DR380G on getting home (I was getting that footage on youtube ASAP), it appears to have stopped recording more than 3 1/2 weeks ago :( just as well I plan to get a new, fwd and rear facing camera for the RS3 anyway :) @Cruiser89 ;)

He was over the moon with the overall performance and Dynamic mode s-tronic farts, also couldn't believe it was only a tuning box that made all the difference!!! (but did also mention the R32 probably sounded a wee bit better..)

He wants to keep both the APR intake and FSR+ box fitted as this is what had sold him to consider changing his car. Loves the RS6 reps too :)

So he said he would let me know once he had spoken to his "sensible brain" at home, you know the one, that’s right, the one NOT watching ruggers LOL! We haven't negotiated a price but I said as it was getting either PX'd or WWAC/WBAC'd anyway, then the price would be no more than the higher offer from them - a bargain from his point of view, which brings me back to my opening sentence ;)

Yes I feel violated selling to a G**f owner, but converting a G**f owner trumps that and I can still sleep at night LOL ;)

I highly suspect the RS3 and my S3 (FSR’d) aren't that different in a straight line, ergo, my RS3 will definitely be getting MOAR POWAH!

*additionally, for the first time ever! earlier in the day, A27 nearing the M27 Portsmouth I had an acknowledgment and wave – and it was from a biker! – after a sprint with me as he passed on the inside due to traffic build up! (Another Daytona S3 on the same road kindly pulled across too :))

memetldr.jpg

….mmmkay

tl;dr

All that just to say I have a gentleman’s agreement on a sale! the S3 (8V) is and always will be in my heart, but GODDAM DECEMBER, Y U SO FAR AWAY!

Reactions: Andy Dilworth and RYuill
Finally got a build week
18th April hoe it comes forward a little bit spec hasn't up date yet either to Panther black so see how that affects it

True I didn't think about that, I have started th process by using carwow again, as its Sunday only two have replied, Coventry Audi (the broker guy?) said no movement from 2.3% discount 1200 or something. Huddersfield Audi have said no chance with th demand right now.

Contacted the broker company in question for the 2300 discount to see if they can do any better and will see who else from carwow responds throughout the week on offers.

I found Carwow rubbish. Best they could do was 2%. My dealer quoted 0% through Carwow. I am a good customer and have done quite well I think dealing direct.

I found Carwow rubbish. Best they could do was 2%. My dealer quoted 0% through Carwow. I am a good customer and have done quite well I think dealing direct.

Yeah I've got quotes off them for the last few months and Audi Coventry always come out on top, with no one offering anything else, except a free tank of fuel and a slap up b&b stay. No thank you!

Looks like I will be busy over the next week phoning every dealer in the Country!

Good luck Ash, how much are you actually trying to save? I got 0% on price, but £1500 over book price on 5 month old S3 p/x.

My friend rang over a dozen dealers after I ordered mine, but only got a few hundred pounds on px values. As a working figure every 1% gives you a £400 saving on a notional £40K car.