RS3 8V Orders List

I called Audi CS today see if they had a build week for me as ordered the 5th August I think it was. Said sorry nope nothing set yet but that they are trying to get through backlog of rs3 orders and she was told by the sales and build team to tell me to expect a build week around late March or April
Dealer said end April when I ordered so doesn't sound too bad plenty time to save more money up for bigger deposit

So that's how they do it
Since

Since Saturday 12 Sep. It showed in transit from 6 Sep. seems to be taking ages!!
mine went to transit on the same day as yours Tom but doesn't show as "in UK" yet......have you got your dealer on the case? Mine said as soon as its in the UK he can contact the transport company, eat for more details as to where and when the car will be moved to them

Car as of this morning has now changed to on transporter to Dealership. Fingers crossed for a weekend pickup!!

Reactions: Ashbrummy, R55ENS, RYuill and 1 other person
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Reactions: Tom P, Andy Dilworth and Ashbrummy
As said below, try other dealers mate. Few people cancelling now due to lead times so some slots should have opened up

To be honest Glasgow are giving me a fair deposit contribution. I've tired a few other dealers and they can't match the deal Glasgow are giving. As my S3 was only a year old there was a bit of neg equity. They are going to re assess when the RS3 arrives and I have the option to walk away. Should have lessened the neg equity by March at 2 years old.

I just can't believe it takes 9 months. If the facelift is announced at Geneva in March I won't be taking the car.

To be honest Glasgow are giving me a fair deposit contribution. I've tired a few other dealers and they can't match the deal Glasgow are giving. As my S3 was only a year old there was a bit of neg equity. They are going to re assess when the RS3 arrives and I have the option to walk away. Should have lessened the neg equity by March at 2 years old.

I just can't believe it takes 9 months. If the facelift is announced at Geneva in March I won't be taking the car.

Thats fair enough. I couldn't get much out of Glasgow Audi in regards to discount. But if they are helping you out then might make sense to stick with them

Just had this from Dealership. Advised can take up to 10 days to move from port to Dealer. It's been 2 so far..... So close! How are the rest of you getting on moving from port?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 138
Just had this email through from my dealer:

Hi,

I have just rung our sales office, the car is unlikely to make transport for the end of the month.

So it will come in October as first thought.

I hoped it would come for end of September for you but it more than likely won’t.

Thanks,

Bit ****** off tbh, the car left the factory last week, so don't understand where the delay is?

tell them that bill tell them to send transport to get it on a covered trailer

I'm going to push harder once it arrives in the UK, no point before that in all honesty

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Just had this email through from my dealer:

Hi,

I have just rung our sales office, the car is unlikely to make transport for the end of the month.

So it will come in October as first thought.

I hoped it would come for end of September for you but it more than likely won’t.

Thanks,

Bit ****** off tbh, the car left the factory last week, so don't understand where the delay is?
That is less than ideal. Is it still showing 'left ingolstadt' on the tracker? It took ages for mine to get on a ship and now the frustrating wait continues with it stuck at Sheerness possibly into next week. Hopes of collection this weekend are now pretty much non existent.

That is less than ideal. Is it still showing 'left ingolstadt' on the tracker? It took ages for mine to get on a ship and now the frustrating wait continues with it stuck at Sheerness possibly into next week. Hopes of collection this weekend are now pretty much non existent.

Yep, showing left ingolstadt since Friday last week. Dealer did state it takes around 4 weeks from car being built to arriving at dealer. However having seen people's arrive earlier I was hopeful. When I placed the order I was told oct/ nov so guess I can't complain! It's the tracker that gets your hopes up!

At least you don't have to wait until April! :(

Reactions: billyali86
At least you don't have to wait until April! :(

no ones got that long :)

(sorry, just had to) I'll put in a :( just for you ;)

fingers crossed your BW will creep forward, seems to be a trend with all orders right now, chin up.

Reactions: R55ENS
Just be glad you have a build week !

Still narda build week for my Nardo :grey:

Some good 0630 checking of Audi status from you two!! Worth a call to the dealer now and see if they can give you any clarity on when the transporter is booked for. Don't fall into false hope like I did thinking it was actually enroute. The change to 'on its way to dealer' is simply saying you have been allocated a transporter slot. Mine is on day 3 of its wait for transport. Fingers crossed your cars roll quickly onto transport.

Talk about ******* on our chips tom! Haha

But yes, I did think that it probably is t actually on a transporter yet.

Have emailed my dealer. She's pretty good so will get an update around 9/10am hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoo-******-ray!!!!! Mines now in the panel shop!!!!

Reactions: Andy Dilworth, Scotty2011, Ozmosis and 2 others
Me too! Panel shop is go...

Reactions: Andy Dilworth, Scotty2011, Tom P and 1 other person
According to dealer it's showing as "transport order raised"

yes, very excited. although its come round quicker than i expected and my garage is completely stacked with crap. skip needed asap i think.
I wouldn't dismiss you getting yours before the end of the month though billy.

ship takes less than a day, prob only a day to unload it. and if you fall lucky with a transporter you could be laughing.

What does that mean Nardo? Any ideas when it's going to be transported??

he said it means its sat at the dock and they have requested a transporter to come and take it to the dealer. he said that it could actually be on a transporter today but then again it could be on the transporter next week. there is nothing after "transport order raised" status apparently. after this its "arrived at dealership" i think

CAT5 with Driver Recognition Card, means that even if they get you keys - they need the card as well.

are you still set on getting the CobraTrak5? I asked my dealer if I opted for it would they cover the cost for a 3yr subscription + 3yr Gap. I don't think they were comfortable with that, but as I didn't even query dealer contribution/discount on the car when I ordered, it wasn't too much to ask!!!!

are you still set on getting the CobraTrak5? I asked my dealer if I opted for it would they cover the cost for a 3yr subscription + 3yr Gap. I don't think they were comfortable with that, but as I didn't even query dealer contribution/discount on the car when I ordered, it wasn't too much to ask!!!!
It's still in the plan, but I might get it fitted independently, as it is cheaper

Last edited by a moderator: