RS3 8V Orders List

I hope so andy! 1 hr to go before the midnight update
If we weren't on the EMS Highway, then Weser Highway is pulling into Emden which has been doing lots of runs between there and Grimsby so hopefully would definitely get on that?!?

Just rechecked mine and it's moved forward to 21st March from 18th April.

Hopefully next week it will jump forward another month!!

Hi Tom the Nandos Grey demo from Bristol Audi had mag ride and noisy exhaust. I think the later could become tiresome in every day use. As for Mag ride, the ride was good but no better than my S3 without...so unless persuaded I'm going standard ride. Dealer reckons little residual benefits after 2/3 years. All I have to do now is wait... Or should I ditch hold assist, camera, black pack and go for Mag.... No is current answer. Are you getting a discount?
Cheers
RG
I'd ditch the hold assist unless you just want the button present inside for asthetics. Black pack is a must!! i missed out on adding the red calipers which I'm a little gutted about. Think I'll get them done soonest on collection. As for discount, managed £1500 off but I did buy a Q3 on the same day.

Have had hold assist since 2008 on various Audis (5/7/3 ) and for £90 a bargain well worth having. I think I've done ok on discount but am a long standing customer and put a fair few folks their way.

Reactions: Tom P
On speaking to dealer yesterday he confirmed car is in the UK, however said it can still take up to two weeks to get to dealer. I hope this was just pessimistic expectation management as that sounds a loong time! Anyone else had timings from UK port?

On speaking to dealer yesterday he confirmed car is in the UK, however said it can still take up to two weeks to get to dealer. I hope this was just pessimistic expectation management as that sounds a loong time! Anyone else had timings from UK port?
My dealer told me yesterday that recently they have had RS3's go from the ship, straight through the port and straight to them so hopefully the 2 weeks you've been advised is conservative!!

Reactions: Tom P
My dealer told me yesterday that recently they have had RS3's go from the ship, straight through the port and straight to them so hopefully the 2 weeks you've been advised is conservative!!
It is the first RS3 they have had through the dealership so I think they arnt altogether too sure. You moved yet on the tracker? I think mine actually came in on Wed but the tracker took a good 3 days to catch up do don't read into the my Audi too much

Does your car show as in the UK on the app tom or still in transit?

There's a link to the youraudi site on here pal!

You will need to register and login. But make sure all details are correct. I registered as Thomas, but i was down as Tom on my docs from dealer.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Thanks Tom, will check it out. Only got order form from dealer so far! Wish I'd ordered earlier, have loved 18 months in S3 SB which should we on Audi www . Will be a great buy for someone. Will have to use other cars for a few months

That's some improvement! Yours is being built the week after mine ;)

TX.
It's come forward another week!!
Screen Shot 2015 09 13 at 183609

I think the June 2016 thing was a standard audi timescale response as I was given the same date!

Mines only come forward to March but hopefully it will skip forward a few more months! I can only hope! :D

My dealer says April and I ordered last week. Can't track anything as dealer order number had only 7 digits. On the case! Surely they will want to bring things forward if they can!

That's good going! I ordered end of July and was told June at the earliest!

Things definitely are moving forward!

The order number on your paperwork isn't the one you need! I spent ages trying it much to my frustration! Speak to your dealer and they will give it you!

The order number on your paperwork isn't the one you need! I spent ages trying it much to my frustration! Speak to your dealer and they will give it you!
Email sent already!!! Keep wondering about MagRide..and Red calipers ... Got to stop somewhere!

Received build date today....12th December looking good for March next year or earlier hopefully....ordered end July.

What order number is it you need? I've been trying the one from the paperwork.

Ordered end or May. My build week was Feb 16, then came down to Week 4 in Jan 16. Then came down to December 14th Build week and has just come up 26th October 15

Any update from those of you still in Transit? Mine has been there since Friday morning, no movement yet

Any update from those of you still in Transit? Mine has been there since Friday morning, no movement yet
Still showing 'in UK' within the transit page. Fingers crossed it gets on a transporter soon!

Just been told by Glasgow Audi that there is no way they can bring my BW10 forward. Not sure I will wait that long.

Is there any other avenue to take?

Apart from finding a dealer with a pre order slot they can amend I think you are stuffed. I don't think dealers can amend slots.

Just been told by Glasgow Audi that there is no way they can bring my BW10 forward. Not sure I will wait that long.

Is there any other avenue to take?

As said below, try other dealers mate. Few people cancelling now due to lead times so some slots should have opened up