RS3 8V Orders List

I ordered about 1 month ago, was stuck on the welcome page for 2-3 weeks..

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I still can't access my order.
When I type in the order number and my postcode or dealers' postcode I get:-
Your order details don't match any of our records. Please contact your local Audi Centre to confirm your order number details.

I'm guessing as I was taking a dealer's order they haven't submitted the revised order details.
It's only 3 working days since I paid my deposit so I'm not too surprised but seeing the page will make it feel more real.

Mine moved from 28th September to joining the Production Line Yesterday so would think I'm looking at about 4 Weeks until Collection

I wouldn't be so sure. Mine moved to Production line 2 weeks ago, my BW is still a week away (1 week before yours) + build and delivery time. Might be lucky at 5 - 6 weeks

Reactions: Real Thing
Nandos Grey may become popular but I cannot see me ordering one... Black or Daytona are favourite.. unsure about Black or Allu packs... any decent pictures folks. Also need help on Mag ride.Demo had it and it rode well but do I need it? Whats suspension like without it?

Nandos Grey may become popular but I cannot see me ordering one... Black or Daytona are favourite.. unsure about Black or Allu packs... any decent pictures folks. Also need help on Mag ride.Demo had it and it rode well but do I need it? Whats suspension like without it?
If you want the sports exhaust you'll have to spec the dynamic pack which will have mag ride.

I still can't access my order.
When I type in the order number and my postcode or dealers' postcode I get:-
Your order details don't match any of our records. Please contact your local Audi Centre to confirm your order number details.

I'm guessing as I was taking a dealer's order they haven't submitted the revised order details.
It's only 3 working days since I paid my deposit so I'm not too surprised but seeing the page will make it feel more real.
It usually takes around 3 weeks to show up I think as that's how long mine took

I wouldn't be so sure. Mine moved to Production line 2 weeks ago, my BW is still a week away (1 week before yours) + build and delivery time. Might be lucky at 5 - 6 weeks

Hi mine did exactly the same moved into preparation from the order stage yesterday, for "start BW40 on the 28th sept", think nimbus265 is correct and they will sit there in prep until the 28th..... still getting exited though :smiley: :nogarors4:

The excitement is palpable!!! Having put a deposit down in December, when my S3 was only 2 months old, we are now approaching the S3 being a year old. The BW for the RS3 and the S3 are the same (BW 39)... my S3 was registered on 10th October last year. My dealer has locked in the PX price, that he offered in April, despite me trying to give him the car early on 2 occasions, so I'm mega happy with that. Still the wait is nearly over...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
It usually takes around 3 weeks to show up I think as that's how long mine took

Had an update email from the dealer today giving me a different order number.
I still can't access the details but on the screen shot he attached the build week which is 201602.
So it looks like I will have a 1st March collection. :sign yum:

What week in 02 2016? mines going to be 15/02/2016 so the website says anyway.

WEEK 2 2016

Build week beginning 11th Jan 2016

should be at the dealer mid-late Feb, so yeah March delivery on 16 plate

African Highway due in port tonight, fingers crossed our cars get on there billy!!!!!! or are you still in QC???

I've just ordered a nardo grey one with black pack and black wheels. Got my first child due on 1st March. Just so happens that's the exact date the car is due as well! Can't be bothered with all this tracking stuff so I'll just rely on the dealer keeping me up to date. Wonder if they can keep me informed on the pregnancy as well.

Reactions: Ashbrummy
Excellent! Well it's about 7/8hrs to the port. African highway is docked at the moment and prob won't leave till tonight. Fingers crossed eh

Let's hope, cars being delivered to Stockport, which vessel and port would I be looking at ?

Ah, my car is going to Grimsby and that is where African highway has been going to on its last few journeys. Not sure which boat goes Stockport.

Looking at the shipping info, African highway takes around 24 hours to make the crossing from emden to grimsby.
Does that seem right ?

according to salesman its when it gets to uk port is when the delay comes. typical inefficiency of our country

Reactions: billyali86
African Highway due in port tonight, fingers crossed our cars get on there billy!!!!!! or are you still in QC???
Hope mine gets on with yours guys as mine was a few days ahead of yours!! Still somewhere between Ingolstadt and Grimsby!! :blownose:

Looking at the shipping info, African highway takes around 24 hours to make the crossing from emden to grimsby.
Does that seem right ?
On my marine tracker it says African Highway has left Emden and is on its was to Sherness, not Grimsby?

Looks like they're using EMS Highway and it's on its way to Grimsby :smile new:

Reactions: Andy Dilworth
Showing 'in uk' on Audi tracker as of this morning. Anyone else in the same boat? (No pun intended!)

Mine not showing as in UK.
Not really sure how as no boats have docked in the last 24hrs. Unless there is massive lag in the my Audi system. I would expect it to arrive to sheerness but I'm slightly clueless. Fingers crossed it's ready for collection next weekend!

EMS Highway just pulling into Grimsby......will our status change to "in the UK" in the morning I wonder?!?

If you want the sports exhaust you'll have to spec the dynamic pack which will have mag ride.
Have ordered one. Black pan roof comfort and music. Tech pack black optics, privacy... Not ordered mag ride.. S3 fine without not convinced on 1000/1500 with noisy exhaust either. Time to change still.

Have ordered one. Black pan roof comfort and music. Tech pack black optics, privacy... Not ordered mag ride.. S3 fine without not convinced on 1000/1500 with noisy exhaust either. Time to change still.
I had a demonstrator for the day with standard exhaust. Sounded awesome. Despite this I spec'd dynamic pack as wanted to make sure it was marketable for resale when the time comes. At this point I've not heard the sports variant but from what I read it's pretty loud!!! I'll let you know my thoughts on a direct comparison when I take delivery.

I had a demonstrator for the day with standard exhaust. Sounded awesome. Despite this I spec'd dynamic pack as wanted to make sure it was marketable for resale when the time comes. At this point I've not heard the sports variant but from what I read it's pretty loud!!! I'll let you know my thoughts on a direct comparison when I take delivery.
Hi Tom the Nandos Grey demo from Bristol Audi had mag ride and noisy exhaust. I think the later could become tiresome in every day use. As for Mag ride, the ride was good but no better than my S3 without...so unless persuaded I'm going standard ride. Dealer reckons little residual benefits after 2/3 years. All I have to do now is wait... Or should I ditch hold assist, camera, black pack and go for Mag.... No is current answer. Are you getting a discount?
Cheers
RG