RS3 8V Orders List

I finally got my build week and I'm proper chuffed now!

It's week commencing the 18th April 2016 which I think is week 16. Hopefully it will moved forward from there but as it stands I'm happy just knowing when it's being built!!

mine has come forward again this morning to BW46, week beginning 09 Nov :). Before xmas collection is looking more and more a possibility!

Reactions: R55ENS, 5pot and RYuill
Mine has come forward too! From 26th October to 19th October :)

Reactions: monopole
I received a VDI update from my dealer on Friday showing that my BW has come forward from BW 17 to BW 13 - Its moving in the right direction...

VDI_2.jpg

Interestingly 'YourAudi' is still showing a BW of 17 !!!

No build week here and still showing old spec. I emailed dealer new spec last Monday and heard nothing since or even acknowledge Ment they got it.

mine has come forward again this morning to BW46, week beginning 09 Nov :). Before xmas collection is looking more and more a possibility!

I can't wait to see yours! Will give me a preview of what mine will be like! Wish mine was a pre Xmas delivery! As soon as yours arrive you best be getting plenty of pictures up! :D

I can't wait to see yours! Will give me a preview of what mine will be like! Wish mine was a pre Xmas delivery! As soon as yours arrive you best be getting plenty of pictures up! :D

I'm sure the weather aint gonna be too good so I'll get some shots in the dealership. The cleanest it'll ever be in my ownership, it's a car and a daily runner - it will be well looked after, just not pampered.

I'm sure the weather aint gonna be too good so I'll get some shots in the dealership. The cleanest it'll ever be in my ownership, it's a car and a daily runner - it will be well looked after, just not pampered.

I'm the same! Cars are for driving, not constantly washing! Well maintained but used properly!!

Look forward to the pics!

Just moved to Quality control, you too billy?

Reactions: 5pot and billyali86
Haha. I've clocked on to the fact that it updates at midnight everyday. I was ready to hit the sack at 10pm and somehow killed 2hrs just to see the update. So sad I know.

Reactions: RYuill and billyali86
How long does it generally take to go from "order received" to actually getting a build week ?

Order placed for a month now but no build week assigned ?

I ordered 27th July and got my build week on the 6th September.

Hopefully you'll be getting yours soon!!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
ah right cheers Guys ... so it can take a while then.

I know when I get a date it will likely be something ridiculous like May / June so what's the rush ... but will be nice to know what build week I have been assigned.

How long does it generally take to go from "order received" to actually getting a build week ?

Order placed for a month now but no build week assigned ?

I'm in the same boat, very close to a month with no BW. Audi UK told me to check back very shortly last week but have since gone back in their word. Will be good to hear when you get the BW.

I may be able to play the patience card a bit better if I can get to see it in Panther!

Evenin' all,

To the lucky so and so's that have received their new 8V's and were following its progress on "yourAudi", roughly how long does it take for the car to leave the factory and arrive in the UK??

Mine went to Transit status on Saturday and I was looking for guidelines as to when it may arrive in the UK? :search:

My sales guy told me yesterday that if they make a phone call they can find out the actual ship its on. with that info you could track it on that marine tracker website thingy.

My sales guy told me yesterday that if they make a phone call they can find out the actual ship its on. with that info you could track it on that marine tracker website thingy.
Hi Nardo, part of me wants to do that and the other part of me doesn't want to come across as sad and myther the dealer......hey-ho, I'll drop him an e-mail now!! Lol :yahoo:

haha, i know what your saying.

when he told me i was like "oh really" in an uninterested kind of way.
but inside i was like "I'm defo asking for that when it goes into transit" :haha:

H
haha, i know what your saying.

when he told me i was like "oh really" in an uninterested kind of way.
but inside i was like "I'm defo asking for that when it goes into transit" :haha:
Haha, I know exactly what you mean......I've just e-mailed my sales guy for an update and to confirm the shipping info when he finds out!!

I got a call today from my sales guy. He's not wanting to change my spec as he's worried my order will go to the back of the que? So has asked higher up to confirm but thinks he will wait till I have a build week then change it?

I got a call today from my sales guy. He's not wanting to change my spec as he's worried my order will go to the back of the que? So has asked higher up to confirm but thinks he will wait till I have a build week then change it?
I was told by my dealer that once you have a BW you are "locked in" and to make any changes they effectively have to cancel and re-order thus losing your BW.......just be careful is all I'd say and make sure 100% your BW won't be effected before making any changes!!

H

Haha, I know exactly what you mean......I've just e-mailed my sales guy for an update and to confirm the shipping info when he finds out!!
Andy, given your location in the UK, would you expect delivery into Sheerness, Grimsby or Tyne? I'm South East and eagerly trying to ascertain shipping timings working on a Sheerness arrival. Last update from Dealer was today placing the car at Emden awaiting shipping. No idea when its scheduled for departure though.

I was told by my dealer that once you have a BW you are "locked in" and to make any changes they effectively have to cancel and re-order thus losing your BW.......just be careful is all I'd say and make sure 100% your BW won't be effected before making any changes!!
I second that as tried to add red callipers post BW confirmation and was advised not to spec amend due to possibility of delays.

Reactions: Andy Dilworth
Andy, given your location in the UK, would you expect delivery into Sheerness, Grimsby or Tyne? I'm South East and eagerly trying to ascertain shipping timings working on a Sheerness arrival. Last update from Dealer was today placing the car at Emden awaiting shipping. No idea when its scheduled for departure though.
Hi Tom,
I've seen on my VDI screenshot that the car is scheduled to be shipped to Grimsby before being transported to the dealers in Cardiff....

I've read elsewhere on here that cars can wait up to 15-20 days in Emden before being shipped!!! :sob:

That's weird guys cause I read on here bout guys changing to white and build week jumping forward.
My changes are big ones basically only things same are red brakes dynamic pack and cruise everything else diff colour inside added extras too. Who knows long as it's here by March earliest and latest end may

Hi Tom,
I've seen on my VDI screenshot that the car is scheduled to be shipped to Grimsby before being transported to the dealers in Cardiff....

I've read elsewhere on here that cars can wait up to 15-20 days in Emden before being shipped!!! :sob:
Whilst I don't want to raise hopes, one of Audi's Ro Ro ships the African Highway is enroute to Grimsby as we speak.... maybe, just maybe they are onboard!! Basingstoke is not much of a diversion off the M4 on the way to Cardiff!!!

That's weird guys cause I read on here bout guys changing to white and build week jumping forward.
My changes are big ones basically only things same are red brakes dynamic pack and cruise everything else diff colour inside added extras too. Who knows long as it's here by March earliest and latest end may
I made spec amendments outside of 2months from build week no problem. Its if it goes to code 20 you have issues. (I think that is a few weeks prior i.e. when my audi changes to preparation stage.) The red calliper addition was requested approx 4 weeks prior to BW

In transit today! Check yours billy!!!!!!

Reactions: Ashbrummy and RYuill
Mine has come forward again!! From 26th oct to 19th oct and this morning it is now 5th October! :D

Mine moved from 28th September to joining the Production Line Yesterday so would think I'm looking at about 4 Weeks until Collection

Bet you are relieved after the f*ck about you have had

P*&sed off with Audi but after selling the TT-RS got bored so went out and bought a Golf R32 Turbo (520 bhp) so much fun nearly forgot about the RS3 lol

Reactions: Ashbrummy
So my 'your Audi' page has finally changed from the welcome page. Was told July 2016 and it is now October 19:rockwoot:
Screen Shot 2015 09 09 at 164013

Reactions: 5pot, monopole, Wango and 2 others
That's some improvement! Yours is being built the week after mine ;)

TX.

Reactions: Bond Villain
So my 'your Audi' page has finally changed from the welcome page. Was told July 2016 and it is now October 19:rockwoot:View attachment 68291 ....

That is superb news nice one !!!!

When did you order and how long have you been waiting for the Audi page to change from the welcome page ..... Which is what I am stuck on :(