RS3 8V Orders List

How sad are we checking our cars at 2am lol

Reactions: Rs1 and billyali86
Congrats lads! Bet your excited now!

I'm still on the sodding welcome screen! Getting frustrated seeing everyone's moving forward and mine not moving at all!

I'm sure it will leave by the end of the day mate. They will end up on the same ship no doubt

I'm sure it will leave by the end of the day mate. They will end up on the same ship no doubt
I hope so Tom!! My car is due to be shipped to Grimsby so if yours is too then I think it's fair to say they will be on the same boat!!

Moved to transit today!!
Awesome! Not only good news for you but great for me and Billy also! Next friday with a bit of luck it should be leaving :yahoo:
It is highly addictive and as you near the end of production, the checking gets more frequent!!!
Im going to miss checking the app when it finally arrives :blownose:

Reactions: Tom P
How did you find the shipping location?
Ask your salesman for a screenshot of the cis screen. Should look like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 139
If you guys are really bored and want to check you can track which ship leaves Emden on marinetraffic to see which port they go to and guess which one has your car :D

If you guys are really bored and want to check you can track which ship leaves Emden on marinetraffic to see which port they go to and guess which one has your car :D
don't tell us this!!!!!!!!! How do you know which ship is carrying cars from Audi?

don't tell us this!!!!!!!!! How do you know which ship is carrying cars from Audi?
From a previous post 2 years ago lol
Weser Highway, Neckar Highway, Main Highway, EMS Highway, Isar Highway and Schelde Highway.

I'm not sure if those are still used. I know that they definitely use African highway currently

Last edited:
African highway got there this morning if I'm looking at it correctly, looks like it leaves tonight based on its last few routes. Lucky boys tom and Andy.

You can get the name of the boat and track it on Marine Traffic.

Sad I know. But I watched my S3 make its journey home

Hi, Im rather confused could someone point out to me what 8v and 8p is? I've got a new 2015 audi on order. help for an old guy would be appreciated.

Hi, Im rather confused could someone point out to me what 8v and 8p is? I've got a new 2015 audi on order. help for an old guy would be appreciated.
8p chassis is up to 2012 and 8v is cars registered after this. That's approximate dates. If you ordered a 2015 then you be 8v

Thankyou so from what i gather I'm at right place you must think I'm thick he he.

What does the P and V stand for then?

Yes yeoy what happend to the letters between? Why p and why v I'm confuzzled.

Your very lucky billy. Looking like yours will be here very soon your a lucky one.

My Car has now left Ingolstadt!!! :rock::rockwoot:

Reactions: Fuzzy5987, 5pot, RYuill and 1 other person
Do the mini video clips on "your Audi" work? They haven't worked for ages for me........ :sob:

Good news that Andy!

Mine went to assembly early hours of this morning. Getting proper excited now.

Reactions: Nimbus265, billyali86, 5pot and 2 others
Do the mini video clips on "your Audi" work? They haven't worked for ages for me........ :sob:
Very intermittent. I find if you go back to the preparation stage on the app, then load your current stage, this rectifies it. That said on the 'transit' page the video is totally random and nothing to do with vehicle journey. Glad yours left in good time.

Reactions: Andy Dilworth
I finally got my build week and I'm proper chuffed now!

It's week commencing the 18th April 2016 which I think is week 16. Hopefully it will moved forward from there but as it stands I'm happy just knowing when it's being built!!

Reactions: 5pot, Andy Dilworth, Tom P and 1 other person