RS3 8V Orders List

Is there a list of colours ordered anywhere on here? Just interested to see what the most popular colours are!!

Is there a list of colours ordered anywhere on here? Just interested to see what the most popular colours are!!

These were the running tallies from here and RS3OC as of about a week ago;
Nardo 11
Daytona 4
Floret Silver 2
Glacier White 3
Mythos Black 1
Catalunya Red 1
Panther Black 1
Sepang Blue 5
Custom Colour 2

Nardo: 6
Sepang: 9
Panther: 1
Mythos: 0
Daytona: 2
Glacier: 1
Catalunya: 2
Floret: 0
Exclusive: 3( Riviera ,Mugello and TBA)

(Note many cars appear in both lists, I am the Panther in both for example. The grey flavoured chicken and sexy blue are the clear leaders though.)

Cheers lads!

Depending on what a few of those exclusive/custom colours are, mine might be the only one so far in its colour! Makes it all the more special!

I wish I was brave enough to go candy pink!!

You are. You are! Go for it. You know you want to

Reactions: RYuill
Oh why the he'll not!

I'm blaming you though if I constantly get wolf whistled at!

I still say anus brown, apparently it's a special colour, scratch n sniff

Reactions: RYuill and Yorrick
I'll be doing most of the whistling.

Just an update as I changed my order from Nardo to Catalunya.

Nardo 10
Daytona 4
Floret Silver 2
Glacier White 3
Mythos Black 1
Catalunya Red 2
Panther Black 1
Sepang Blue 5
Custom Colour 2

Reactions: Yorrick, GRE57Y and billyali86
Just an update as I changed my order from Nardo to Catalunya.

Nardo 10
Daytona 4
Floret Silver 2
Glacier White 3
Mythos Black 1
Catalunya Red 2
Panther Black 1
Sepang Blue 5
Custom Colour 2

Exactly what I did at the weekend! Also added RS3 design pack and still toying with the idea of SS Seats. I've left wheels and mirrors as standard (I can change later) but have the Gloss Black Styling pack, dynamic pack and Comfort/sound pack.
Haven't seen a change in build week tho... This is good and bad! Haha

Reactions: RYuill
I was confirmed that there is VIN already in the system, so everything goes well and I should contact my dealer on Monday to confirm whether car was produced this week and confirm transport to Poland. Can't wait :)

Couple of pics of mine after its first wash...

4f47b6e553a9a3ef494796d4245fdd19.jpg
f7a33ffb1aa9d656bfd4ff8b992b6529.jpg
1968acd157148b220dda6a6d12dc3f3e.jpg
3413afef006fe0478878262672fbb57e.jpg
642ecfb8647fc7c1664648ed9b9af08c.jpg

Reactions: kayemill, Blackwhite, Scotty2011 and 7 others
Well I would of expected to get one sooner taking into consideration I already have mine just come faulty! So yes some sort of que jump Mr tank engine

Looks fantastic !!
You should be rightly over the moon

I am mate, really chuffed with it. Just dying to get some more miles on it so I can fully unleash it. It's quite hard to drive it fast and keep it under 4k revs.

Don't think the neighbours are too impressed by the exhaust... Haha

Reactions: Yorrick
Totally new to audi , but just put my order in with Stoke audi .
Sepang again I'm afraid
RS ordered ....

Sunroof
, black S/S seats (with having to carry grand child )
Sports exhaust and dynamic handling pack
Posh sound & cruise control
Heated seats
Sapang blue
Hand brake assist
Decent 19" wheels with bigger front tyres to avoid under steer
Aluminium inserts in dash
Privacy glass
Sat nav - poverty one
Super sports seats
Elec mirrors
And think that's it
I'm shaking a little

Reactions: billyali86, Wango, Nimbus265 and 2 others
not up to speed wi Audi saying / codes n stuff yet

quinnii...Car looks stunning!! Seeing this has made me all the more buzzing to get mine as I have a very similar spec on the exterior apart from black wing mirrors. More pictures would be great!!

Reactions: RYuill and quinnii
quinnii...Car looks stunning!! Seeing this has made me all the more buzzing to get mine as I have a very similar spec on the exterior apart from black wing mirrors. More pictures would be great!!

Cheers mate.

If there's anything in particular you want a photo of give me a shout, im going for a run out through the lakes at the weekend so il be getting a load with my proper camera so il et them all up on here.

I couldn't make my mind up with the mirrors, I went from black to body coloured then just left them as standard on my order. I've got some glacier mirrors painted and ready to go on but I actually quite like the silver - even if it does sort of spoil the black/white scheme.

Reactions: GRE57Y and Scotty2011
Look forward to those pictures! I ended up adding the black mirrors later on, I like the silver ones on my S3 but thought it would be a little different. The titanium wheels go great with the white too! So chuffed with my spec after seeing your pictures. BW is another 8 weeks away for me!!!

Look forward to those pictures! I ended up adding the black mirrors later on, I like the silver ones on my S3 but thought it would be a little different. The titanium wheels go great with the white too! So chuffed with my spec after seeing your pictures. BW is another 8 weeks away for me!!!

It's this pic that made me change my mind on the black mirrors.

8 weeks will fly in mate, it will be here in no time!

5ea1dc223add1f050f2a133d8a3606c8.jpg

Reactions: Blackwhite and Scotty2011
The white looks awesome! Very nice! Reminds me of my old 8p S3. Still not got a build week for mine yet :cry:

Was all ready to cancel mine after hearing they're doing a facelift.. But went back to the dealer today and had another test drive. This time with the sports exhaust.

My order is staying where it is!

Reactions: SW14NY'S, rs3_lloyd, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
So the factory shuts about lunchtime tommorow, roughly until the end of August, I've been told. My dealer has been trying to change some specs on standard audi cars across the range, and has been unable to. No BW 32-35 cars? Mines currently BW38 so getting nearer!

So the factory shuts about lunchtime tommorow, roughly until the end of August, I've been told. My dealer has been trying to change some specs on standard audi cars across the range, and has been unable to. No BW 32-35 cars? Mines currently BW38 so getting nearer!
Bw38 here too! Can't wait

That's a bummer! I'm 37, was hoping it would come forward slightly

Forgot I'd not posted my spec up yet! Might aswell seeing as though everyone else has! :D

Solar Orange
Black styling pack
Gloss black wheels
Comfort and sound pack
Tech pack with connect
Dynamic pack
Supersport seats in Lunar silver
Hill hold
Reversing camera
Electric heated and folding mirrors
Advance key

Was going to add the pan roof aswell but don't like how the roof is black at the front above the windscreen! Wish they did a standard sunroof!

Reactions: SMcD69