RS3 8V Orders List

ALSO!

Anyone who can't there order to track on yourAudi, make sure the name and email address on the order is the same as the one your using on yourAudi, I logged in this morning and it didn't track, changed the name to my wifes and her email address (as its her details on the order) and it worked straight away!!!!

Mine has gone to preparation (stage 3) and the build date has vanished is that normal?

Yes that's normal. Mine did the same and it ties in with going to Code 20 when your spec is locked. I've been in this stage for nearly three weeks and my car should be built in the next week to 10 days.

Reactions: NormantheDog
Mine just says temporarily unavailable and hasn't ever worked.

Slightly off topic but I got some prices back from carwow today on an RS3 & there is basically no discount.

Really pleased with that as it confirms the deal I have had is overall really good.

Reactions: Caval4r
knew it was too good to be true. moved back to 7th september now :rage:

Reactions: Nimbus265
I would settle for a build week that could get put back.

Reactions: Nimbus265 and Foxtrot_Oscar
Can't wait to order mine. Will be a few month down the line but another Nardo will be added to that list shortly

6eababaa58469691c3eb62d8c7bb86f7.jpg

Reactions: Caval4r
Can't wait to order mine. Will be a few month down the line but another Nardo will be added to that list shortly

6eababaa58469691c3eb62d8c7bb86f7.jpg

Good choices sir!

That's exactly how I'm going to have mine when the time comes!

Good choices sir!

That's exactly how I'm going to have mine when the time comes!

I really was stuck on colour, love the Red as well

ecc8ebff758b0e0ddda3d5531b9e6494.jpg

But my mind is made up. I think

Reactions: billyali86 and Pulp84
I get a suspicion this car will get a lot of attention.....mostly good but some bad.

Hence I want something slightly under the radar :) Primer grey it is :whistle2:

The red with the black pack does look very nice too!

Reactions: RYuill
Not sure Nardo is the way to go to slip under the radar... Apart from the fact you'll always have Roy G running along behind you throwing eggs, I think it's actually quite noticable and er, striking, especially with the must-have black trim and wheels and red calipers. Not saying I like it at all but I think it might actually get some attention. All the other colours look fine (or even better) with standard trim. Silver is probably most anonymous, followed by Daytona, as long as both have silver wheels and body-coloured trim. Most people will just think it's another TDi. Which is exactly what some people want.

If I may ask a personal question of you guys who have ordered and are doing it via PCP, has anyone gone 48mths and if so what was the GMFV figure? I got a strange quote from the dealer I got the test drive with and their sales manager wasn't going to budge, even though the online calculator was stating a more realistic figure. I'm almost convinced he was angling for higher commission with a higher monthly or a monthly over a certain level? Would that be the case? Anyone know exactly how they work this and why he might be pushing the ridiculously low GMFV?

I did have a quote for a 48 mth pcp when i ordered mine. just dug the email out and the GFV was £23,613.20

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar
Are you definetly getting one Pulp? :redface new:

Got to drive it first Blackwhite....

Lots of factors to consider in respect of how much extra £££ I have to stick in to it and does it float my boat for that extra £££ too. Sensible hat on says dealerships are going to low ball trade-ins and offer no discounts at the current time due to the RS3 being very desirable. Seen it happy before. I also believe the 8V facelift will be launched in a little over 12 months time.

Mercedes A45 AMG facelift is due out soon too. Decisions decisions!

Reactions: veeeight and Blackwhite
Anyone seen a pic of sepang, black pack and the titanium wheels?

Reactions: RYuill
Have now gone to preparation (stage 3) and the build date has vanished. Guess that means the build is now code 20 and I can no longer make changes to the spec. :grin:. Roll on production:grin:

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty2011 and RYuill
Have now gone to preparation (stage 3) and the build date has vanished. Guess that means the build is now code 20 and I can no longer make changes to the spec. :grin:. Roll on production:grin:

Ugh so Jealous! Only another 11 weeks or so until my build date.

Do you know how long it usually takes to go from Stage 3 to Stage 4?

Delivery in a week or two! :)

Reactions: billyali86, Snake Pliskin and Colin A
I've been at stage 3 for about 3 weeks now. It should build in the next week according to my original BW

My dealer said his cars have started building early and said there is a good chance mine will come forward too currently BW29

Wow ... some of you Guys are gonna get cars really early :sunglasses:

I've never known new Audi's be delivered this quick.

Pretty exiting !

How long did it take your dealers to provide your order number and BW number after placing the order?

After a few calls to Audi cs i get a bw...... 41 :nogarors4::hubbahubba: But still no join with my audi website :notworking:

Took me a month to get this information.. ok 1 month 8 days and 11hrs 23mins:haha:

My dealer said his cars have started building early and said there is a good chance mine will come forward too currently BW29

In the past 12 hours mine has now hit the panel shop. Will see how quick it progresses from here

Reactions: Colin A and NormantheDog
Getting a build week is total pot luck. I now have two on order one from Southend (ordered April 15th) and one Harold Wood (ordered 2 weeks ago) both dealerships are the same franchise so whichever comes first I will have and they will flog the other. Still no BW on either. Identical spec obviously.

Almost wishing I'd gone for black pack and wheels now! A lot of extra dosh though, I'm having to live on baked beans to buy the top-coat as it is :(

Reactions: RYuill and Foxtrot_Oscar
well mine is now on its way to Kings Lynn Audi, so fingers crossed it will be here before next weekend :)

Reactions: lucas-suisse, quinnii and Wango