RS3 8V Orders List

well

I have been told today

order not yet accepted at the factory

due to dealership allocation

order signed/confirmed April 17th, deposit paid March 27th......

and to expect December!!!!!!!

W T F

Scandalous...

Which dealer is that?

Change dealer?

Have you been in to see them? I would want to speak to the dealership sales manager, then to Audi UK customer Service.

I cancelled my TTS order which was at Colborne Basingstoke because their ability to progress my order was pants!!!!!

I'd also be inclined to speak to Newbury Audi as well, so what allocation they can get you. My third car from them now and totally impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
well..... because I'm not exactly driving around in some pos I'm desperate to get rid of :cool:... and should my current order not to be expected until... hmmmm... not even sure yet anyway! then I think I'll just spec amend and wait until it god damn arrives whenevah! (spec amend to just over 49 :jump:)

Nardo grey
SSS /grey stitch
Dynamic package
mono.pur
Titanium wheels
Red brake calipers
Comfort and sound pack
Tech Pack
Gloss black pack
Advanced key
Privacy glass
Dimming door mirror
Alu race design inlay
Reverse camera
Pano roof

now to pop in, amend, sit back aaaaand relax. pfffffffffffffffffft. who am I kidding, wait is gonna kill me :jump:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nimbus265
Well I'll take my hat off to you - not sure I'd be quite as content to wait as you

Reactions: monopole
well..... because I'm not exactly driving around in some pos I'm desperate to get rid of :cool:... and should my current order not to be expected until... hmmmm... not even sure yet anyway! then I think I'll just spec amend and wait until it god damn arrives whenevah! (spec amend to just over 49 :jump:)

Nardo grey
SSS /grey stitch
Dynamic package
mono.pur
Titanium wheels
Red brake calipers
Comfort and sound pack
Tech Pack
Gloss black pack
Advanced key
Privacy glass
Dimming door mirror
Alu race design inlay
Reverse camera
Pano roof

now to pop in, amend, sit back aaaaand relax. pfffffffffffffffffft. who am I kidding, wait is gonna kill me :jump:

I was told by my dealer last month that if you spec the pano roof then Audi can't even allocate a build week yet.

I aint got a BW now, so no matter.

spec changed today..done. now I'm gonna put it out of my mind (!!!) and wait till my phone rings.......

Popped into my dealer today, they have 6 factory confirmed orders and a few more not confirmed yet.
Mine (unbelievably considering the spec!) is the first one in line at BW36 code 10.

TBH I'd rather it came later as I need to sell my current cars! Tho I think come Oct I won't be saying that!

I've just removed the tech pack with connect from my order. Added the sound and comfort pack and the design pack to the order. Will look into the sd sat nav and decide on adding it from factory or getting it retrofitted after pick up.

Just been informed by my dealer, the car is being built week beginning 8th of June so as soon hopefully available mid/late July.

Spoke to dealer and my rs3 has now gone back to BW 48:(. Still I can only hope it comes forward again. BTW the my Audi app beta is working for my order number so I should be able to track it on-line

Spoke to dealer and my rs3 has now gone back to BW 48:(. Still I can only hope it comes forward again. BTW the my Audi app beta is working for my order number so I should be able to track it on-line

How do you track it online? I have the my audi app but can't seem to work it out.

How do you track it online? I have the my audi app but can't seem to work it out.

After some Googling I eventually found this...
https://www.audi.co.uk/content/audi/youraudi/youraudi-login.html#/learnmore/landing

It works well...
Screen Shot 2015 05 18 at 162441

Reactions: monopole and Scotty2011
The only frustrating thing is the spec is not complete, and it says I am getting front Ceramic's! But as it's BETA I'm ignoring this and presuming the spec is actually correct at the factory...

This is way cool!! Says my will be built 28th september which is week 40! was originally quoted week 42!

Reactions: josedebardi
Also says Electric front seat adjustment\driver´s seat with memory function. Seems to be the same spec for everyone:D

on a plus side, it says my order has now been received by the factory, and the pic looks correct as per spec change on Saturday (removed roof bars, added Pano roof). On Saturday at the dealers, order was still pending!

Reactions: josedebardi
Is it still working ok for everyone. Says its temporarily unavailable for me :(.

Is it still working ok for everyone. Says its temporarily unavailable for me :(.

Working fine for me.

I did ring customer services as my registration did something weird and they said use Chrome or Firefox as they have known issues with IE.

Nope.....isn't working for me. Mustn't be allowed one :(

Doesn't work for me either. Why am I not surprised? Lets hope Audi can build better cars than brochures, web sites, car launches, dealers etc...

Reactions: Caval4r and josedebardi
Works for me but same stage as monopole's i.e no build week, just sitting in a queue at Ingolstadt. :-(

Also just tweaked the order to remove Black Roof rails, auto dimming mirror & High beam assist to add on the RS Design Package

Received an update and the build week has come forward from 36 to 26!

Just checked with dealer, no BW for me yet :-(

Damn you people..... now I am checking that site all the time!

No build week for me either :(

Hey, is anyone buying on PCP? I've been playing around with the figures and noticed that my dealer gave me a GMFV of circa. £15600 after 4 years at 15k miles per year. What have other people had? Online using Audi Finance Calculator they give £19k for the same time/mileage?! Any ideas?

That's correct for that mileage, I started my quote there. 8k a year it shoots up to £22.5k!
I realised it was cheaper to buy a new Hyundai i10 @ £8,700 for the boring miles and keep the RS3 miles down to 8k a year!! I pick the i10 up end of July

Last edited:
Reactions: GRE57Y and Caval4r
I am wondering..... do any of the people with build weeks have a pano roof?

not me - I have a pano roof on the Q5 and it is (currently) back in to Audi for more repairs (third time); it rattles like a ball bearing in a can! I swore I'd never have another. If it was black contract I was interested in - better to do this with a wrap?

Guys and girls, I'm close to placing my order for the RS3. Obviously I expect discount to be at a minimum but what, if any, did people get? So far I've been offered £1500 deposit contribution and close to sealing the deal.

Spec as follows:

NARDO, Comfort & Sound Pack, Dynamic Pack, Black High Gloss Styling Pack.

£43,290 OTR

not me - I have a pano roof on the Q5 and it is (currently) back in to Audi for more repairs (third time); it rattles like a ball bearing in a can! I swore I'd never have another. If it was black contract I was interested in - better to do this with a wrap?

First thing I do on the day of collection is to get a gloss carbon roof wrap

Guys and girls, I'm close to placing my order for the RS3. Obviously I expect discount to be at a minimum but what, if any, did people get? So far I've been offered £1500 deposit contribution and close to sealing the deal.

Spec as follows:

NARDO, Comfort & Sound Pack, Dynamic Pack, Black High Gloss Styling Pack.

£43,290 OTR

TBH you'll get as much as you can at the time, depending on how much the dealer wants your sale. I ordered mine in the knowldege that there was no discount on RRP, but at least I managed to wangle a small amount over book price for my PX.

As time passes there will be more and more discounts offered. But you pay a premium for wanting early, and if you are prepared to accept that - then thats fine. Mine comes in at £48050.