RS3 8V Orders List

This could be entertaining to see what you find.

Reactions: Ashbrummy
Good luck Ash, how much are you actually trying to save? I got 0% on price, but £1500 over book price on 5 month old S3 p/x.

My friend rang over a dozen dealers after I ordered mine, but only got a few hundred pounds on px values. As a working figure every 1% gives you a £400 saving on a notional £40K car.

Cheers mate. Well I'm hoping to save as much as possible.

Seeing as the spec is just under 50k, 49 thousand and something, which should raise another 2 -3k with bucket seats. I'm looking at getting 2,300 + if this broker who I believe is genuine says they can get that sort of discount: http://www.ukcarbroker.co.uk/new-cars/audi/rs3/rs-3-sportback/

Lead time and allocations is very important to me, I would rather loose out on say 500 - 100 saving if that meant getting the car quicker, (any time before March, then say getting the car in July) private plate going on so not fussed on 16 plate.

Can anyone pinpoint me on the dealers out there? Audi/listers & Sytner are the only ones I can order from right?

Jardine
Listers
Sytner
Lookers
Marshall motor group
Vindis
Swansway
Inchcape
Ridgeway

There's a few more groups...have fun!

Seeing as the spec is just under 50k, 49 thousand and something, which should raise another 2 -3k with bucket seats. I'm looking at getting 2,300 + if this broker who I believe is genuine says they can get that sort of discount: http://www.ukcarbroker.co.uk/new-cars/audi/rs3/rs-3-sportback/

Lead time and allocations is very important to me, I would rather loose out on say 500 - 100 saving if that meant getting the car quicker, (any time before March, then say getting the car in July) private plate going on so not fussed on 16 plate.

Can anyone pinpoint me on the dealers out there? Audi/listers & Sytner are the only ones I can order from right?
Ashbrummy, on that spec, with that sort of saving, you are actually looking for between 4 and 5% discount plus short lead time. I think you will struggle to get anything like that; and if you are on PCP, even less chance - particularly through the dealer networks. I wouldn't hold your hopes out - but it will be interesting to see what you get!

Accordingly to www.aggdata.com there are 132 audi dealers in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:

If I remember that discount was a cash buy price and not pcp when I enquired...I went through car file and got over 2k off with a pcp...think discount has finished with car file now though....ordered end July build date 7th December

Car has just been unloaded off the transporter at the dealership yay!!!!!

Reactions: Andy Dilworth, Ozmosis, Scotty2011 and 2 others
if you look back at this thread scotty then its all posted in here on the dates that i moved to the next stages etc. (Sorry, i can't be bothered to check back lol)

sept 3 was the day i went to panel shop.

Reactions: Scotty2011
Was just reading this thread, when this landed on my desk

1784afa27fccd4d585a55cca0ac1e320.jpg

No car to put the badges on yet :(

Last edited:
So just had an email form my dealer saying my car is still actually being built, in production 4 which is paint shop. Not in QC as the tracker says. Not a big deal really, its not far off.
Also, he said that one of his customers was tracking their car which said it was on route to dealer when in fact it was still sat in Emden so I wouldn't take that trackers with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and RYuill
Still no build allocation for me ....... getting a bit tired now of being "welcomed to Ingolstadt" :)

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Went to dealer this morning to hand over S3 as sold within 48 hours (cash deposit paid subject to viewing). I need to know now when RS is likely to come before I spend the £30k+ on some other entertainment for a few months. What spec have you ordered Snake? Still time to change the colour??

Went to dealer this morning to hand over S3 as sold within 48 hours (cash deposit paid subject to viewing). I need to know now when RS is likely to come before I spend the £30k+ on some other entertainment for a few months. What spec have you ordered Snake? Still time to change the colour??

Gone for nardo pal - i'm pretty well sold on the colour though tbh so changing to another is not something I really want to do.
I may be getting concerned over nothing though.
Until I am actually allocated a build date, I still hold out hope for a reasonable build date which will get me in the car March / April next year.
Judging by the experience of others the build date allocations are a lottery.
Some later orders have earlier build dates than some who have ordered weeks before ?
So I will wait until I do have a date and if it is wildly into the middle of next year may see if my Dealer can be on the look out for a cancelled build slot - or do something to improve it.

Blow hot and cold on Nando.. Saw demo in Bristol again and didn't look special, driving out a Skoda Fabia in a similar colour looked quite smart. Whats wrong with Sepang if you like Blue? It's what you want that matters...So your March 16 is an optimistic date.. Sales manager said it's in the lap of the gods.

I do like sepang, its actually a stunning colour - but I tend to want to change colours when I change cars.
I will have had estoril blue for over 2.5 years by the time the RS comes along plus .....
I like my car to be clean and wash it each week without fail.
My last TTS was black and was a nightmare to keep looking half decent - even a rains shower, the car stationary undoes all your good work.
Estoril I thought would be better but no - its a dark blue.
So nardo being a solid grey should a good colour to keep looking good.
I had an ibis white TT before the TTS and that was solid paint and was great to look after.
I do like Nardo though, but appreciate its not to everyones tastes :)

lol ... yeah another advantage of nardo is that it is free :)

I tell you what though - floret silver is a colour I would seriously consider.
It is a very dark silver and looks great.
I think its often over looked because its 'silver'
But having seen floret on a TT it did make me say wow - its a really nice colour.
Would look great with privacy glass and black pack.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Hmmm I'm not quite sure that nardo is that extreme re taste it could affect resale.
Green / yellow / orange maybe but enough nardo sales are suggesting its a fairly safe bet.
Plus with it being free I have some money in the bag if it were an issue lol
I did see my 1st nardo car earlier this year - it was whilst on holiday in NY and an RS7 was pulling through Times Square - so I took that as an omen :)

so nipped to the dealer this arvo to check the car out. totally love it but stood back thinking......... somethings wrong!!!!

Then realised factory have fitted the wrong wing mirror covers, should be gloss black and they have fitted alu ones. its a small issue. hoping they can get them next day.

Pick up set for 5pm tomorrow but i may stall till wednesday morning if they can get the mirror covers in next day.

Reactions: monopole
IMG 7568 1
IMG 7569 1
IMG 7570 1
IMG 7567 1
IMG 7571 1

Reactions: Andy Dilworth, Snake Pliskin, Scotty2011 and 3 others
haven't started it up yet, hope they didn't forget the dynamic pack as well :blink:

Good job you didn't order them, chrome mirrors with the black black don't suit the car whatsoever!

Well I've spoken to the broker, sent the figures over to the dealer and I am awaiting him to to get back to me on discount and pcp figures.

I spoke to a main Audi dealer who said they take each order on a case by case basis when it comes to a specific model but he says he can give me just over 2040 discount with a Jan build date and be delivery sometime in February 2016, I haven't got back to him as it would be silly without hearing the figures from the broker first but with the amount of calls done today, it seems either one will take my order as broker also said match delivery.

Will ask for them to put it in writing too! I'll post more details tomorrow!

no i didn't note it down. but to be fair. they checked the system and it showed up as having gloss black mirrors so no doubt it will say it has dynamic pack also. i can't see them getting this wrong. i hope not. and i hope i can tell/remember the difference between the dynamic exhaust and the standard one i drove about a month ago now :blink:

bodyshop manager has offered to take them off and paint them gloss black tomorrow, but he has said there are no guarantees that the paint will take and if it doesn't then they are ruined. which means i can't even take the car with the Alu ones on.

What would you guys do????

absolutely nothing wrong with the Alu caps, good offset from the side with Diamond cut wheels.

I prefer them over black/body colour, just another subtle difference for the S/RS range.

IF they can't change them, don't risk paint and later, just get them wrapped if that's what you want

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Spaceman_RS3
I would ask for a good discount on the car, take it as is and then get them wrapped ?

Or get them to order in the black caps and just take it in and get them swapped when they come in. Doesn't mean you can't take del of the car

I think I've already had my fair share of discount lol.

But yeh, valid points above. I can't see why they can't get these on VOR next day. If so I'll wait for a Wed morning pick up.

Take it as is an come back for black caps if you need to.

TX.